• Only in war situations

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Only if I know they actively duel

Votes: 35 17.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

i only attack builder if i hate them or i have a war with them

DeletedUser3543

But what does this mean to my own workers? If they get KO'ed, they can't build for at least 8 hours. Worse yet, if they just get hit frequent enough, they could barely work.

That's not true to be fair!

If they get KO'd they get 48 hours where they know they will not be duelled, so can build in peace....

Also, why can't they work for 8 hours if KO'd?

Every time I've been KO'd, I put in a 2 hour sleep and back out working again...

DeletedUser

Do I hit workers?

As hard as I freakin can. I'd generally keep my eyes on things like silver mines and jobs of the sort and who use them often. That's where the cash comes from if you can't do any jobs. What I won't do is duel a worker who offers me nothing in the cash or Xp department.

I have no time for that "I'm a worker/adventurer, I don't duel' crap.
Need a reason why I duel you? I'm a dueler, I don't work! :D

DeletedUser

That's not true to be fair!

If they get KO'd they get 48 hours where they know they will not be duelled, so can build in peace....

Also, why can't they work for 8 hours if KO'd?

Every time I've been KO'd, I put in a 2 hour sleep and back out working again...

This is why I said the worse case is that you are hit frequently and are barely alive. You need 8 hours to FULLY recover.
But this is not my point. I was emphasizing on the responsibility we all have towards the others in the town. To not provoke attacks on your own workers is just as important as to avenge for your own workers' loss. Just because my character class is "dueler" doesn't mean that "dueling" is all that there is for me in the game. I still need to shop , sleep, bank, quest, and do jobs (however undesirable they might be) - whether I like it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

I agree. This is why I said the worse case is that you are hit frequently and are barely alive.
You need 8 hours to fully recover.

Surely you would play a bit smarter if 'barely alive' and being hit frequently?

Just KO yourself and have 48 hours without being duelled frequently??

DeletedUser

Surely you would play a bit smarter if 'barely alive' and being hit frequently?

Just KO yourself and have 48 hours without being duelled frequently??

Forget this part whether you as a worker is KO'ed or not. I don't think the question "Do you hit workers?" is a personal one. Since we all have to join a town to duel. It is more a question for each of us as a member of a community. Not as a member of a character class.

Yes. I agree that you would want to join a town that protects you. Protection can also come from not provoking others to attack your own workers.

DeletedUser

There has been debate, not only on this world, but on all worlds about whether or not workers should be hit. Cast your vote and your reason why. We are talking about this world specifically as you may play differently on other worlds.

Let's keep it friendly if you don't agree with the reason someone voted a certain way. No flaming allowed!

If this does come in to matter then I am very happy.
I was a pure builder until I switched to Melee. This was to protect myself against any cocky duelers who think they can mess with us builders. Yesterday a level 65 dueler dueled me and my dueling level was 50. I beat him hands down. Time for us builders to come out of hiding and hit back the Duelers!:bandit:

DeletedUser

I'll only hit workers if someone from their town hits my town's workers. No point in it otherwise there is no challenge to it.

DeletedUser

I dont mind dueling workers. I am dueling level sixty guys. I am level 35. I dont find anything unfair about it. I dont even look to see who or what im dueling. I just go to the saloon and go down the list.

DeletedUser

I'm already putting some points into dueling skills. My revenge is almost at hand.....DUELERS, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!

DeletedUser

"I don't duel but some people attack me and lose" (that's off my profile)

If I were to attack it would have to be a worker because I'm not good at attacking, however I would only ever attack SilverSnakeScum.

DeletedUser

I know the people of Jeruselum don't care at all if you are a worker or not, nonetheless they want to have your town...

DeletedUser

I think workers are fair game personally, in war situations disrupting the workers and taking their cash is fine.

I do however tend not to hit them, as only a few on w9 have the kind of cash worth mugging them for.

When our towns workers get hit, we go after revenge, thats the way it should be.

I would however draw a line at hitting workers of a much stronger town..... doesn't seem sensible to me.

DeletedUser

Its interesting to see that people have no problem hitting workers for experience gain when a worker is busting his rump to get enough money to build a town..

Fair enough if the towns are at war or its a revenge thing, then by all means go nuts but a worker that is in a town with no Dueler residence!! and doesnt even carry a weapon!! come on grow some gonads and fight someone for the challenge...

This is a little overkill...

13709132.png

DeletedUser

The duel report doesn't mean much Dan, I recent beat a dueler the 2 levels higher then me and 6 duel levels higher then me by 0 to 420ish, and his townmate 200 to 702.

Doesn't mean you're being picked on as such, or even that its that big a mismatch.

If you're on your own, feeling picked on, move to an active town.

We protect our builders & workers either as deterrants, or by fighting like loonies if they are hit.

Its exactly as the game was designed to be played, all you're doing by sitting on your own is making yourself an easier target, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't really hit builders (on W9 at least).

DeletedUser

Just a reminder...

Please keep any comments relevant to the topic at hand and not take jabs at players. This is an opinion poll. Vote and state your reasons for your vote if you wish. Any personal jabs at a player will be infracted.

DeletedUser

Playing a dueler in world 9, I avoid hitting workers except in war. The reason is simple: I do not want to provoke fighters from other towns come and hit our workers as revenge. In another world I play a worker, and I had to leave my 1st town (though it was a top 10 one) and find another simply because in that first town I was constantly attacked. Now, I don't want workers in my town do the same. So I prefer to play it safe.