• Of course I do

Votes: 70 35.4%
  • Only in war situations

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Only if I know they actively duel

Votes: 35 17.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Actually, I duel workers to provoke a war. Sometimes it gets boring and no action, so you need something to jump start a war. I love the whiny worker messages.

DeletedUser3543

Actually, I duel workers to provoke a war. Sometimes it gets boring and no action, so you need something to jump start a war. I love the whiny worker messages.

Almost as much fun as the whiny worker profiles :)

DeletedUser

Everyone one is a target no matter what class they are. I'm an adventurer in world 1, worker in world 2, soldier in world 5 etc. I get my butt kicked regularily in world 2 but my town supports me well, I'm generally safe in world 1 and I have made a few enemies in world 5 - but I don't abuse anyone and I don't complain unless I feel the attacker has escalated to a level I would consider abuse.

My beef now is this unarmed crap. I went to attack a town that had 3 members in my attacking level, 2 soldiers and one adventurer, and they are all buck naked - not even a hat. I checked the rest of the town (5 more members) and the whole town is like that. I intend on hitting the 3 in my range and telling my town to hit the rst, this has moved into stupidity now

DeletedUser

I only hit workers if it looks like they might be carrying a lot of $.

DeletedUser

from now on I only hit workers if they share a town with quantrillo ......:laughg: duck Bat country oops too late :laugh:

DeletedUser

yes i attack workers

i just go to saloon shows who i am able to duel with and duel them. that's the game. no alliances,treaties ect.

now because in one world the town i joined has these i respect them and follow the alliances, ect, ect.

i am different characters on different worlds except for dueling however my characters are well defended by dueling skills or clothing.

i will attack once or twice if more it's because you foolishly don't support your town or bank your money it will become mine!

but even then i don't attack so much that a person is KO'd just to KO' them - they aren't having fun playing GAME then!

except now have soldier in one world so yes will protect my workers from anyone and ko anyone who attacks them. after all it's only a game. part of the stratagy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's all about power. Duelers gotta get money from somewhere, and workers/adventurers are the best targets. It's all really a question of who has the better protection from their townies.

However, the other day, I was attacked by a fellow worker(our towns were not at war). So anyway, I take a look at his profile, and here's what it says:

Hey jerkfaces I'm an effin WORKER you ignorant slobs I don't DUEL people why don't you go get a life and duel someone else you big jerks you don't even know what you're doing dueling is an exploit and you don't know how to do it right and I'm just a nice guy why don't you leave nice guys alone you must have not gotten enough love from your mothers so you are jerks so you feel the need to ruin our fun I'm no dueler I'm just here to work!

Needless to say, I was amused.

DeletedUser

Stop before I fall out of my chair from laughing. So does this 'worker' have a target on their back now?

DeletedUser

Stop before I fall out of my chair from laughing. So does this 'worker' have a target on their back now?

Honestly, the urge is strong. But when I think about it, I'll have to travel over an hour to his town, then waste 12 energy for about 40 exp. So right now I swallow my anger, and go level up. I did write down his name though - never know what the future brings;)

DeletedUser

Interesting dog eat dawg. You do realize that workers can have a dueling level at least +5 their character level just from winning against NPCs in the quests.

I didn't think characters received experience points for winning fights in quests. I only hit workers in war situations or if they've attacked me or if they're equipped like duelers and have a higher dueling level (4+).

DeletedUser

Well I may have to stand corrected. I was told they did but I've been paying attention since then and I haven't noticed an increase in dueling level for NPC duels.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure they don't recieve dueling xp for npc's if you look at all the wandering adventurers (I've got one on another world) they all have no extra levels for them.

Workers sometimes win, thats why they have higher levels imo.

I've occasionally bit off more then I can chew.

DeletedUser

Ohh, happy day. Today I won my first defensive duel!!!

89768453.png

Of course, since the exp was so good, I paid him another "visit" soon after:)

DeletedUser

Times I duel workers.

1. I go to thier saloon and see people with similar names. (multi accounts)
2. War time.
3. For love notes (hate mail) if I feel lonely.
4. If I see a level 1 bank and a worker doing high money jobs all day long.
5. If they carry a dueling weapon and dueling clothes or a dueling level above thier base level.
6. If they put in thier sig not to duel them. I find that insulting and cowardly.

That may seem like a lot of reasons, but they are valid. I have a melee built worker on another world, and he can do some serious damage, even when I am caught with my tools and not a real weapon.

DeletedUser

Times I will duel workers: Anytime, as long as they give a healthy amount of exp.

Duelers and soldiers are better targets due to higher dueling levels giving better exp, however. There have not been many workers in the last 20 levels or so that have been worth fighting, unless they were a worker-turned-dueler.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I duel anyone that gives me XP over 70 and Money over $100 or any combination of the two. Unless in times of war I will sacrifice my XP and hit someone for 1 XP point.

Don't matter if you are a worker, adventurer, dueler, soldier, Jew, Greek, Caucasian, Gay, Straight, have 5 heads...

It's all about XP and the Benjamins baby.

DeletedUser

Times I duel workers.

1. I go to thier saloon and see people with similar names. (multi accounts)
2. War time.
3. For love notes (hate mail) if I feel lonely.
4. If I see a level 1 bank and a worker doing high money jobs all day long.
5. If they carry a dueling weapon and dueling clothes or a dueling level above thier base level.
6. If they put in thier sig not to duel them. I find that insulting and cowardly.

That may seem like a lot of reasons, but they are valid. I have a melee built worker on another world, and he can do some serious damage, even when I am caught with my tools and not a real weapon.
If you go to a town and see people you suspect with multi-accounts please report them. By all means duel them but report them as well. They are rule breaking and if you don't report them you are sort of an accomplice to that fact.