Dueling

DeletedUser

hey, sometimes i challenge guys knowing full well i'll be kncoked out. im going to bed id be going to go sleep anyways, and that way, i get 2 days to work untouched.

DeletedUser363

There is no best tactic for a duel. Winning duels is mostly based on luck and ofcourse on how many skills you put into dueling.

DeletedUser

People use different tactics, you need to experiment depending on what weapon you use, you could be a more defensive player with high reflex/toughness, or you could have high appearance and shooting for damage.

DeletedUser

in nashy's defense, im only dueling level 52, but im not in the best area anymore. unfortunately, i keep beating everyone around me. and now im lonely....

One Armed Ninja

What i meant was all the people who give good exp have a high chance of taking at least a 1/3 of your hp when you duel them, if you get high enough

DeletedUser

yes, they do. but if you are good enough defensively, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. being a soldier can really help with that, and i think the health bonus of soldiers is often over looked. having the extra health can be a defense itself. its good for when multiple people are attacking you, and trying to knock you out.

DeletedUser

actually depends kman. it depends on how you spread your skills and attributes. if your a shooter then you usually don't put points into strength. so really the health bonus sucks. but for melee duelers it's usually good.

DeletedUser

yes, it is. i put about 10 points toward health early on in the game, before the character classes even came out, so i've had a bunch of extra health for a while now. also got clothes with good health bonuses. makes a world of difference. and im a firearm dueler.

DeletedUser

actually depends kman. it depends on how you spread your skills and attributes. if your a shooter then you usually don't put points into strength. so really the health bonus sucks. but for melee duelers it's usually good.

vigor helps more with melee weapons found it on the west stats

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The duels on my first report page.

duelbh0.png

DeletedUser

Unfortunately for me i'm on a losing streak :(
My duels lost went to 14, to 17 in 3 days..