Dueling

DeletedUser350

recentduelsol9.jpg

DeletedUser

i got a friend who's beaten phonebook. i dont think its the hardest thing on earth, as his base level is relatively low, and so he has to rely on his clothes a lot.

also, i laughed at midgrin for that one.

DeletedUser

don't be so harsh on midgrin :( he's not a dueler but i bet he just queued like 6 hours of an awesome job.

DeletedUser

one of my town members owned realm of deceit and the other one KOed ulthor (after he had been weakened by another town member)

DeletedUser

hey, he's the one who brags about having the best gun in the world. although im pretty sure i saw someone with a better one.....

DeletedUser

yea, thats who i was talking about, midgrin. but he has an army revolver, while The Iceman has a precise army revolver. so he's lying.

DeletedUser3325

Lol you all are thinging that phonebook is the best dueler? lol... I will go after him to show you that he's not..

I was angry..
midgrinhs2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

one of my town members owned realm of deceit and the other one KOed ulthor (after he had been weakened by another town member)

Who owned me? If that was the case it will have been whilst i was in my silver mining ouftit ;)

DeletedUser

Lol you all are thinging that phonebook is the best dueler? lol... I will go after him to show you that he's not..

Phonebook is not the best dueler but he's definitely the hardest to find awake! All he does is sleep + duel + repeat!

DeletedUser3325

Yes I know that.. I know a bunch of very strong soldiers.. If they have premium its VERY hard to win them..