Dueling

DeletedUser

I have talked to Phonebook the other day. But I would say that he is smart, you see he only has a precise derringer and some duel gear that couldn't even be compared to the gears of the other top ranking duelists but yet he gets highest in the rankings. I guess you got too far there Fragment, I wouldn't tolerate you posting your dueling results to humiliate Midgrin and claiming to be the best dueler around. Nobody is all better than anybody so you better watch your back there Fragment, my friend. You don't want them to hit you from behind, don't you?

DeletedUser3325

I was... But because of Midgrin's selfishness, and stupidity I joined RR and with me ClickClick, Jason 13, mmariande and Ruudiitis. Now I don't look to what I am attacking.. If they are staying with midgrin automatically they are my enemies..

DeletedUser

And why do show your victory over Midgrin right here? I personally have troubles with this guy in the past but I have not speak of him this way in front of many people. You are just fueling the fire of this war. I guess this will be a bloody one.

DeletedUser3325

Yes I really want that.. I hope that Midgrin gonna find some good duelers...

DeletedUser

I gonna send you pm... Don't want to tell this story in public..

Why? Are there men in black who will drag you away and make you disappear if you do?

Or it's bad enough that you will get infraction or ban on the forum?

DeletedUser

im sure he has a reason, and i doubt its men in black. it must be vulgar or something.

DeletedUser

I don't understand, what did he do?

Well lets put it this way....

I was in his town for all of two days... (months and months ago...)

Never again

Empire towns come top of my list for duelling, think there are 30 of them now... all full of prime duelling targets.... :D

DeletedUser41

That was an experiment and he wasnt part of your town. We had a chat about it before it happened. We are both better at defending than attacking.

This proved the point, only way to learn mate. Wouldnt brag about something unless you did it. Billy isnt that type of guy and neither am i.;)

DeletedUser

That was an experiment and he wasnt part of your town. We had a chat about it before it happened. We are both better at defending than attacking.

This proved the point, only way to learn mate. Wouldnt brag about something unless you did it. Billy isnt that type of guy and neither am i.;)

i'm not bragging. i'm just saying that rank doesn't really matter. you can get beaten by anyone. and he is in my town actually. -Raccoon City- I'm just out shopping for a while.

DeletedUser

we are dueling in our town lacrimosa and we are at war with a town called valkyrie and they make our town folk pass out and they hit very hard. Anyone out there want to come help me and my town..
thanks

DeletedUser

i'd duel you, but i cant. my level is too high. it would be interesting to know how badly i would beat you though, lol.