Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Death becomes you....

Can anyone please tell me what their new town name is so I can also go and F this guy up ?

DeletedUser

Whaha

Dutch Bandits..:)
I want to join them to...
Dit omdat ik nederlander ben en jullie dit niet kunnen lezen...
stel je eens voor wat voor rare dingen ik over jullie kan zeggen....
Bijvoorbeeld dat Pepinko gewoon een ongelooflijke domkop is...:)

DeletedUser

Bijvoorbeeld dat Pepinko gewoon een ongelooflijke domkop is
...:)

This is an English Forum.:unsure:

DeletedUser

Translation of the above foreign stuff.

"This is because I am a Dutchman and you can not read ...
Imagine what strange things I can say about you ....
For example, that Pepinko is just an incredible ignoramus ..."

Because I'm not dutch but I can use google translator.:p

DeletedUser

Bijvoorbeeld dat Pepinko gewoon een ongelooflijke domkop is...:)

Net omdat jy kan nederlands praat maak jou nie 'n wetenskaplike nie.
Om die waarheid te praat, al wat dit jou maak is Nederlands. En breindood.

Translated.
Just because you can speak Netherlands it does not make you some scientist. To be truthful, all it makes you is someone from the Netherlands. And braindead.

DeletedUser

May i remind you all that posting in a foreign language is against the rules, and will be punished

DeletedUser

I just joined a town and will be working my way over to pay this cool dude a visit. I might as well say hello to his other mates too.

DeletedUser

May i remind you all that posting in a foreign language is against the rules, and will be punished

Take it easy, Tracey. He was quoting another brother from his country and it's obvious his intention was not speaking Dutch in forum. He even put up a translation.

Why don't you go punish his brother, instead of him? You could warn them and suggest them to use Private Message thing.

I don't know the difference between Governor and Sheriff and all that, but if you're the Governor you need to give people some credit and some benefit of doubts. Take it easy.

I might as well say hello to his other mates too.

black939 and that candy dude dig their own hole, but other mates too? I mean stealing town is still part of the game, and it's not like they came back here in forum and made fun of poor Pepinka and laughed in his face. I somehow feel sorry for "other mates" for getting onto a wrong boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

black939 and that candy dude dig their own hole, but other mates too? I mean stealing town is still part of the game, and it's not like they came back here in forum and made fun of poor Pepinka and laughed in his face. I somehow feel sorry for "other mates" for getting onto a wrong boat.

hahahaha, their own HOLE! once we kill em, we're gonna put em in a hole! :D:D:D:D
that is so funny!! man your funny!!

nice one

DeletedUser

Well the guys who joined blacknight939 in the town he stole can always leave and go elsewhere. If they choose to stay with him, then they have made the choice and the repercussions are also known to them.

DeletedUser

if i could attack blacknight i would but he is too sucky to do so, guess hes a better con than a gamer

DeletedUser

Start a "World" war

Well... Let me suggest.
If you wanna get that guy then why don't you start a world war?!
Add yer name fighting for Pep or Black and attack the enemies allies.
Ha! Then you folks can go on a shooting spree (Let's see exp rack up)!:D
I'm neutral though...
War is not a good solution... it's the ONLY one:)g

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take it easy, Tracey. He was quoting another brother from his country and it's obvious his intention was not speaking Dutch in forum. He even put up a translation.

She was reffering to a post that black939arbgfvih whatever his name is made, which didn't come with a translation. She obviously deleted it as is the norm for 100% foreign posts.

DeletedUser

I wish you good luck pepinka.
You made a kinda nubish mistake to let me be the town's founder.
:blink:Burn in hell?
Can I be frozen too ? :laugh:

Cya
Black

Haha, online and no answer, you must be typing a Long long story...

Sigh... I feel that your a loner... and you need something to cheer you up you are crying on the inside and wish you had never done this...

But you are not and you are real Dumb its a game found the town yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.