Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have made bigest mistake in this game that have evrer anyone did. I fouded a city and on of it's members have asked me to give him function of city founder, that he wants to change it's name.
I'm so dump, that I belived him and promoted him. Few mituse after that City was renamed from "Paradise city" to "Dutchbandits" and all members was dissmised form town.
Well I don't know if admins can solve it, but I sent a message to them.

Two more notes:
1) Blacknights939 - I hope you will burn in hell and your account will be delted.

2) If Admins will replay me that they can;t do anything with it. I would like to ask all duelers and soldirs, anyone who have at least some honor and thinks, that this act is really bad - Please attak all members of DutchBandints (especialy player Blacknights939) anytime you can. Please make him suffer for this....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you learned one of the most important lessons of the game. NEVER give anyone founder rights to your town. I can't speak for the devs or mods, but I doubt they will do anything to help.

Are you also saying that he booted you too? If not, boot him NOW!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Of course he dissmised me from town too.

I know I made terrible mistake and I really curse myself for it (also 3 another players lost their money which they invested into city building) and trust me that I take my lesson, but I don;t want to fell so badly so still I hope Admins can do anything (if not returning city, then even baning him. i have a posts in my telegrams, where he ask for joining town, and then for founder function, I hope it can be used as a proof).

DeletedUser

I wish you good luck pepinka.
You made a kinda nubish mistake to let me be the town's founder.
:blink:Burn in hell?
Can I be frozen too ? :laugh:

Cya
Black

Haha, online and no answer, you must be typing a Long long story...

DeletedUser

Welcome too The WILD WILD West!

Its hard but it is The West...
Never trust anyone ;)

Good Luck girl...

DeletedUser

Cya
Black

I don't have to write something long. I made worst mistake and take my lesson. But you, you are really disgusting. You have made such a bad think to players who were with us in city, two of them newbies and I don;t know how they will react at this (they invest money in city and you dismissed them).

I have two reasons to stay:
1 - maybe admins can do something about it...
2 - I hope there will be enough players, who will help me with revenge.

DeletedUser3543

Cya
Black

I LOL'd at what you did, but I reckon there might be one or two people after you now.

A different way to play the game, but whatever gets results I guess!!

DeletedUser

As you made a decision yourself to promote him I doubt in game mods will do anything.

You can always try though, by submitting a ticket. Not sure if it's worth it though. You will probably get the same answer as I gave above.

DeletedUser

Cya
Black

What the hell?

Pepinka, I think the best solution for you is to become a dueler and whip that @sshole's @ss until he drops dead. If you aren't familiar with the duel system, telegram me in game. I'll tell you everything I know about duel.

DeletedUser

I might just change to dueler so i can get revenge fior him kicking me for no reason what so ever

DeletedUser

BurningFeet is right. Suck it up and take it like a man. Join or found another town and duel this guy until he can't get anything done. I thought about joining a town just to help you, but not right now.

Pepinka, I think you now have a mission. If that happened to me, I would relentlessly beat the entire town down every given chance.

DeletedUser

Yeeeeehaw!

Sounds like a posse's gettin rounded up to take care of this varmit.

lol

DeletedUser

BurningFeet is right. Suck it up and take it like a man. Join or found another town and duel this guy until he can't get anything done. I thought about joining a town just to help you, but not right now.

Pepinka, I think you now have a mission. If that happened to me, I would relentlessly beat the entire town down every given chance.

That is exactly what I want to do.......

DeletedUser

Oh yeah! This is gonna get good. Pep, round up a posse and beat them down ALL the time. Have each member of the posse attack them separately so the attacks are constant enough to keep them from advancing normally.

DeletedUser

It is a possibilty too attack him. But remeber 1 thing. We are a duel/soldier city and we will never let our town be attack by anyone!

Ok, the way he get the city is a discussionpoint but yes it is the game and yes it is The West... You made a misstake and not him.

Just learn your leasson out of thise because you will lose even more because our activity will be so high that you will never get away with your plan.

Trust me... If you WANT to... Its you good right. But im just giving you a hint. Do with it what you want.

Think of it thise way.... If he wanned too he can let YOU build up the village and take it too 10.000 points and than trow you out! Now the village was small. So take you leasson and maybe i will come too you someday and deposit $300,- on you account to make it up for him ;)

Im not the baddest bandit :)

(ps. im Dutch so my english might suck haha)

DeletedUser

Ty my friend!
This is a game, don´t cry babyy.
You made a mistake, I don´t care if you attack me, I wish you good luck

Mate Baddest = WORST =D

DeletedUser

blacknight ur goin down and stop spamming
If you need help i am right here add me to ur town when u get 1 and i will duel till the end
Good luk Pepinka
need any help im here and probably most of us are

DeletedUser

Good luck to you all members of "Dutchbandits". I hope none of you quit this game so pepinka and his friends can have some long-time fun. I'm a Worker in W4 so I won't have any first-hand fun with you, but I'll get plenty of second-hand fun I think.

There are plenty of good duelers, and they are constantly looking for targets to whip some ass. You guys just invited them I think.

One thing though. I like Dutch people. I've got some good friends who are Dutch. They are friendly, nice, very well behaved, and respect other people. Most of them. Every group of people got some weirdos they can't shake off, I know that, but I think you guys are sort of intentionally looking for some bad reputation. Well, you've been successful so far.

Anyway, how are you gonna build a mortician with all duelers? Your town got nothing. How are you gonna recover your HP when Pepinka knocks you out? Pay $10 at nearby town?

Before you do something, think about consequenses, Dutch @ssholes, THINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.