Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm astonished to see such a cowardly move. You're either inmature enough to perceive it as being "cool" or you own a seriously disturbed mind.

Dude...it's a computer game. He didn't drown a bag of kittens or throw puppies out of a window. He played the game in an apparently legal and effective way, albeit a little deceptively. That's hardly what I'd call being seriously disturbed.

DeletedUser

Haha,
Your right, it's just a game.

Hi There
I stand for the Rights of the Person who made this topic.
When my town gets a mortician, im coming to greet your town, and start knocking you all out until you end up all leaving.

kthxbye.

DeletedUser3543

Has anyone considered that blacknights939 might actually be a good dueller??

What a way to get free experience though eh?

Do the crime of the century, then get everyone to come and duel you, win the duel, get the experience points, possibly get the money, and all that without leaving your own town!!!

DeletedUser

Has anyone considered that blacknights939 might actually be a good dueller??

What a way to get free experience though eh?

Do the crime of the century, then get everyone to come and duel you, win the duel, get the experience points, possibly get the money, and all that without leaving your own town!!!

Have you even considered the facts im all out dueling in this world

DeletedUser

The Smurf is comin!:eek:hmy:

I'll be joining this raiding party soon enough.:bandit:

DeletedUser

Apparently they changed their town name to Feral City. With another member.

I wonder that new member knows anything about this.

DeletedUser

I saw that too. I'm staying close for a while and hopefully join a town soon and get this party started.

DeletedUser

Fight Fight Fight :p xD

@ burning.
He knows ;)
New leader = candy man

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol i'm going to get him back by getting a village and massing it bigger than his and slay him on another world

DeletedUser

Another world hmm,
Good luck.
Al those threads keep threadning peepz!
Can't you guys realize this is a game..

DeletedUser

Black kid, stop wishing good luck everytime you post something

not cool

DeletedUser

Blackknights, you should realize the power of a large group of angry gamers.

If you had just let the thread slide instead of making fun of the guy you ripped off, everyone would probably have ignored it. Nub mistake, lesson learned. But you went ahead and called attention to yourself. And you know what they say about the nail that sticks its head out the most? It gets hammered down.

Good luck posse, go get 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.