Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You got my arm in battle thats for sure...no need to worry with SK here to kill him.

DeletedUser

I don't mind if you duel me.
I wish you a merry christmas!
xxx
Black

DeletedUser

Somebody once said there was honor among thieves. Obviously y'all are the exception that proves the rule. Whether or not the game allows it to happen it was a really lame thing to do. I personally can't/don't have a dog in this fight (mostly because World 4 is my roving adventurer world) but my heart is with Pep. At the very least i won't be spending money in the pirated Town/

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm astonished to see such a cowardly move. You're either inmature enough to perceive it as being "cool" or you own a seriously disturbed mind.

I have not heard of a comparable case in W1 and if there would be I swear you would stop playing tomorrow as from what I can tell leading towns would stand common ground to make an example of this case

I only hope that this will be no different in this world.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

My heart's with Pep too. blacknights939's town shall be KO'D till the very end of the game!

(P.S., Just a little sidenote, you can't really stop players from being attacked. Cause once they get attacked, you can't stop it! They've already been attacked. Lol xD Just my two cents.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kinda funny, but really just sad

I have to admit, that is kind of an obvious mistake. :huh: You should never trust anyone else in a game, there's always a-holes with a few cheap tricks up their sleeves.

But on the other hand, it also looks like Dutchbandits has dug itself a hell of a deep grave :nowink:. I'm kind of interested in seeing how this town full of duelers does against the rest of W4.

DeletedUser

I would help but I don't have any town yet still looking but can't find anything :(

DeletedUser

black watever u am STOP spamming
i bet u dont even know what spamming is
u probably think it is that spam in a can lol

DeletedUser

Thise topic can be closhed...

I am searching for a good solotion with Pepinka...
We will settle things out together. There i am not the worst ass on W4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.