Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seriously you make too much of a problem from this. In TribalWars we have threads to laugh at people whose tribes are disbanded. Players even make little competitions to see who is going to disband the most tribes.

You say it is dishonorable? Nah, actually it is funny. Accompanied by a nice conversation it is even better. Too bad we don't have an export feature.

DeletedUser

Blacknights, if you dont start making proper posts im just going to start removing them, none of your posts have any meaning and most have less then 5 words, this is called Spam, and this Forum is No-Tolerance on Spam.

DeletedUser

From what I can see here, Pepinka has made himself a lot of friends out of this.
He has admitted he made a mistake, even laughed at himself. He has raised this thread to help make the point to other noobs that they shouldn't make the same mistake.
He hasn't been insulting or obnoxious, he's been understandably irritated by blacknights, but then I've found blacknights irritating and I'm not involved.

Blacknights on the other hand has gone out of his way to be irritating and obnoxious to a player he has already scammed. There was no need to rub salt in the wounds, he could simply have said, "you made a mistake learn from it" instead he's chosen to taunt, gloat and be obnoxious.
Sorry I don't believe thats role playing, I think that's just the way he is.
If it was role playing surely he would simply have role played a bad gunslinger runing the ex mayor out of town. That's not what he's done, he's just roleplayed a teenage kid acting like a spoilt brat.

(RP)
Yo Blacknights, I'm gunnin for you fool. I'll fill you so full of lead bwoy they will have to label your coffin as toxic waste. When I finish wid you they will make you lord mayor of wormtown, boothill. You will be holding up rocks and pushin up daisies, every summer I'll come along and mow your grave just to cut you back down to size fool.
Man I can't believe you think your cool, the last thing I saw as cool as you was a three week dead skunk in a water barrell.
You are goin down boy goin down 6 feet by 2.

(Now that's a role play of insulting someone :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did he rename the town again or did he join another town? It says he is in Ball State.

EDIT I was logged into World 2, I wonder if his town founder in W2 knows about this thread?

EDIT Yeah, back to my original question, it says he's in the town, Feral City.

EDIT Yeah, I answered my own question, here is the profile of the new town mayor:

~ Feral City ~

We stole the village...
And now whe're coming for your money!

~ ~ ~

Todays Lessons:

~ Never trust a Dutch Bandit! ~

~ ~ ~

YEEAAAAAHHHHAAA.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are back now with a new village and you ain't gonna get in to us this time

DeletedUser

Why would somebody who makes the mistake to make a stranger town leader be suddenly become a good dueler :unsure:

DeletedUser

Can I suggest that every time someone beats this guy in a duel you post the report on here :)

DeletedUser

lol looks like there is going to be alot of post then of when he was beaten

Most people are against him now
:nowink:

DeletedUser

someone said something that would make a lot of sence to fix.
the original town founder should not be able to get kicked unless he gives up the town throught a few clicks-

click here to surrounder your town and appoint a new lead town founder O

click here to accept your choice of new town founder and give up your town to this character O
(warning this action cann't be undone and you can only be reinstated if the new lead town founder reappoints you)

DeletedUser

What comes around goes around

While I can't promise you that #1 will happen, we've done our part in W3 due to his behavior outlined in this thread to let Karma donkey punch him in the face.

After joining our town the original founder of our town found out about this thread. After discussion it was decided we don't want somebody of such low moral character in our town as who knows who he would take advantage of if given the opportunity.

direwolf Today at 12:01 AM Why did you take over somebody else's town in W4 you little prick.. blacknights939 On 11/14/08 at 11:59 PM why did i get fired?

Oh, that is so sweet! Good on ya, direwolf! Looks like when the bell tolls it tolls for you, eh Blackie? Just remember, "it's just a game"! :laugh:

DeletedUser

I have been reading through the posts here and glad to see that everyone seems to be on your side Pepinka. Fair play to you for being brave enough to admit the big mistake you made. Its a shame you didn't just make him a council member. He could have changed the town with council privileges but not been able to boot you. Or you could have just asked him what name he wanted for the town and told him you would rename it instead. I know all this is great in hindsight, but at least you have made so many people aware of his con. :angryg:

I hope you get your money back through duelling along with your former town mates.... Best of Luck to you all...:cool:

DeletedUser

i dont want to seem like im defending the scumbag but dont you think that in reality tricking a player without altering the game into giving someone there town is just a strategy in this game? in fact it kind of fits in with the theme of the game. although i think its righteous that everyone wants to kick his ass now deleting his account is extreme and slightly "dishonorable"

DeletedUser

Lol, i realy lold.
Why shud i care about W3, and idk who it said but it just a game :)
Oh no, no ima suicide becuz i got kicked :O =,= You guys dont have a life

You're always saying that thing. Why care staying/playing here if you think its JUZ a game? We all know that this is a game, but if you put effort to it, its more than a kids play.
Whoa! We see the real you (@black), your true color. From what you've done to Pep is absolutely dishonorable. Sometimes, what you're doing in a GAME reflects what you are in real LIFE.
Another thing, from what you've done and the SPAM REPLIES you put here, you guy, DONT HAVE THE LIFE!

Sigh for a 5yr-old kid.:unsure:

DeletedUser

Picking some one's town is a tactic.
Go cry.

Tactic? Tactic in TribalWars, i agree. Not here! :dry: :p
I agree to scylentbob, you're trying to be cool, even when you're so so PISSED! Cry baby, c'mon, no ones looking.. *peeping..starts laughing!* :D

Btw, what's wrong in helping Pep anyway?

DeletedUser

Our new town is up and running and with no mistakes or chances this time, Paradise City is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.