• Quigley Down Under

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Other (see my post)

Votes: 47 56.6%
  • i hate westerns.

Votes: 10 12.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I did not like the directing in "The Shootist". Now, El Derado, was a great one with the DUKE and Dean Martin in it.

DeletedUser

Only the 6th vote for Silverado? I was shocked to see it included on the list. I would have said "Other", but it's way too hard to choose just one, so I just went with what was offered and it was hard not voting for Unforgiven. I was surprised at some of the movies that weren't listed, like anything by Sergio Leone. Huge oversight. No High Noon or Shane. No Pale Rider - best axe-handle fighting scene ever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THe number of votes on "other" show how completely this poll fails.

DeletedUser

Yeah, too many films for one poll but still a very good topic.

Personally, I wasn't much moved by Westerns until I saw the Clint Eastwood ones. My favourite out of all of his would have to be The Good, The Bad and The Ugly because it was the first one I watched and was what got me into it really.

DeletedUser

What??? Where is the good, the bad and ugly, c'era una volta il west, the wild bunch, high noon, the man who shoot liberty valance...

DeletedUser

Zachariah.........A head of his time, starring don johnson, the ragin cajun, doug kershaw,the james gang w/joe walsh and country joe and the fish

DeletedUser

Only the 6th vote for Silverado? I was shocked to see it included on the list. I would have said "Other", but it's way too hard to choose just one, so I just went with what was offered and it was hard not voting for Unforgiven. I was surprised at some of the movies that weren't listed, like anything by Sergio Leone. Huge oversight. No High Noon or Shane. No Pale Rider - best axe-handle fighting scene ever!

The only person on here who seems to know what they're talking about. I'm guessing most of these 'western fans' are lean in their years. ( He say's, stroking his beard & sipping his whiskey ):mad: