Federation of Marshals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

... Relax... chill out. Just a question and it become a very tense situation. I was reading with sweaty palms because I don't know if the next thread is rebuttal or not --" phew...

Relax. Now I think, most of us know what does FoM does because from what I've known, my town is also allied to an FoM town and their leader is good and courteous :)

DeletedUser

I dont believe in alliances and NAP's, sounds too much like another Game.
I duel because i enjoy dueling, if i can duel you, i will due you, idc about xp or what class you are, i just look for new challenges.
I am not too concerned about the Big Brother syndrome (a bigger town looking out for you).

Duelling is a massive part of the game and in World 8 I duel anyone too! :bandit:

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Here is how Kittenkicker cooks his duel stats...
Duel: KittenKicker vs. Son House
Today at 9:44 AM Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

Me...
Level 32 Experience points 114 / 1099 Health points ------------- Energy 65 / 100 Speed 129% Dueling level 49 Duels won 197 Duels lost 35

Him...
KittenKicker -FoM- Monmouth Level 43 Dueling level 69

So he likes going after people TWENTY (20) dueling levels below him. Very ethical to say the least.

DeletedUser

If you're not a worker/builder then you have no reason to complain. You are fair game to anyone who can duel you.

DeletedUser14280

I don't think he's fair game.

I was duelled by lilbull3 yesterday, I gave him a few ouchies, but the duel was still a foregone conclusion.

Really, attacking anyone with a significatly lower dueling level than you isn't fair play,
whether they're soldiers, duelers, ninja workers, whatever.

DeletedUser

If 20 dueling levels below is fair game, then everyone is fair game regardless of class. I try to duel people that are within +/- 5 levels of my dueling level, but -20... that just smells like a pussy cat to me.

So if I do it the -FoM- way, then I should be attacking a level 21 dueler with up to 29th level dueling. Oh wait, I cannot, because the game knows it is not a fair duel. So your -FoM- scripted response is... "The game allowed Kittenkicker to attack you so it is fair." And mine is, so I will attack your adventurers all day every day, because the game allows it.

You guys are scum in white hats. No more moral than a bandit. Hypocrites on horses.
FoM = Full of Myself

DeletedUser14280

That was a little bitter towards the end, but I think you have the right idea for targets.

You know the good thing about beating a higher level opponent? You can brag.
I don't duel lower level players at all, unless I'm going for a whole town.

DeletedUser

If 20 dueling levels below is fair game, then everyone is fair game regardless of class. I try to duel people that are within +/- 5 levels of my dueling level, but -20... that just smells like a pussy cat to me.

So if I do it the -FoM- way, then I should be attacking a level 21 dueler with up to 29th level dueling. Oh wait, I cannot, because the game knows it is not a fair duel. So your -FoM- scripted response is... "The game allowed Kittenkicker to attack you so it is fair." And mine is, so I will attack your adventurers all day every day, because the game allows it.

You guys are scum in white hats. No more moral than a bandit. Hypocrites on horses.
FoM = Full of Myself

Look I'm not sticking up for KK. He does that well enough by himself. And he is a good friend and ally.

But there are some of us who duel within a + or - of 5. I'm a level 37 player and a dueling level of 50 so most of my duels are well above my current level as a player. You can call us all scum if you wish. But we all know who you are really targeting. And it appears that you are from one of the towns currently at war with KK's town. And in a war there really isn't any fairness. I found that out in a previous world. So I suggest you take a deep breath and relax a bit. Having an anxiety attack will do you no good.

After having checked your stats out in game I find that you are 11 levels below him not the 20 that you claim. Imagine that. The only 20 difference is in dueling levels and the game doesn't think it unfair when it comes to dueling levels, only class levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heh, I am not bitter, maybe stirring up the waters, but not upset in the least.

When I say -FoM- are scum, I am pretty much putting it all on KK, since he likes to mouth on the boards as if he WAS -FoM- all in himself.

Dusty - If you take time to check my post, I put all the numbers necessary to make my point. 11 levels above someone and 20 dueling levels is what I posted. So do you think it would be fair for someone like yourself to target a level 26/dueling 30? Also, you are wrong on the levels and which one is checked. I can duel Berkie -FoM- Monmouth Level 28 Dueling level 37
but I cannot duel dhruvarora -FoM- Monmouth Level 27 Dueling level 31 cause they are too low. So you are telling me that I am restricted to attacking someone within 4 levels, but KK is allowed 11 by the game. That does not compute. And now, I cannot duel KK because he is too high. He must have been dueling level 68 last night.

I know we are at war, but I am sure there were more "worthy" opponents around, yet KK chose to try to pick some low hanging fruit.

DeletedUser

When I say -FoM- are scum, I am pretty much putting it all on KK, since he likes to mouth on the boards as if he WAS -FoM- all in himself.

Dusty - If you take time to check my post, I put all the numbers necessary to make my point. 11 levels above someone and 20 dueling levels is what I posted. So do you think it would be fair for someone like yourself to target a level 26/dueling 30? Also, you are wrong on the levels and which one is checked. I can duel Berkie -FoM- Monmouth Level 28 Dueling level 37
but I cannot duel dhruvarora -FoM- Monmouth Level 27 Dueling level 31 cause they are too low. So you are telling me that I am restricted to attacking someone within 4 levels, but KK is allowed 11 by the game. That does not compute. And now, I cannot duel KK because he is too high. He must have been dueling level 68 last night.

I know we are at war, but I am sure there were more "worthy" opponents around, yet KK chose to try to pick some low hanging fruit.

Yes I see what you are saying. KK might have leveled up.

I face the same things you do in dueling levels. I have just about leveled up to the point I can't duel anyone in the town we are at war with. And I can see what KK is doing when he duels lower level duelers. He is selecting all that he can duel in the town they are warring and then going from there. This softens up the opposition for others to come in and KO. It might be a bug in the game where the levels are concerned, I'm not sure.:huh:

And I know the frustration of having a higher level dueler take you on. I experienced that in another world where I was dueled to death by an individual and had to finally give up and leave the world.:sad:

I'm glad you clarified who you meant the word "scum" for, but KK is a very likable guy. And I'm sure if you had chosen to join his town first you would see why I say that. But I can understand why you say otherwise now being from an enemy town of his.;)

I just thought of something. KK might be a premium player and because of that there is the bonus factor to be considered on how low he can duel.

DeletedUser

Okay so maybe have a point but calling some one scum? that's uncalled for

DeletedUser

Please don't mess my thread and take it off topic!
This thread was intended to extract information about the FoM's and not "attack" them verbally or call anyone names...

If anyone feels so strongly about it, take it to PM or in-game telegrams.
Don't come mess up decent topic threads!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser9891

84153880.png

Yeah, that's how I cook my duel stats.

Our newest complainant is a member of LN, The Legion, and has been attacking people in Monmouth. LN and FoM are at War, if you check Stari's profile. Didn't you know, or were you attacking my town by chance?

I would have had 5xp for hitting you, and you were on my way back from Vegas. As it was I leveled up since and am now out of range.

Perhaps you and our f13 friends might top derailing topics?

StariqKech, "Number one player" and leader of the Legion.

Doesn't control idiots (his own words), let's people duel builders as much as they wish, and leads this Sin City Mafia. Psh.

It's a War. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

What the heck did you do to get such a high dueling level?

Low motivation dueling against friendly towns' non-combat characters. Gaming the system to advance one's character is acceptable in FoM. Dueling much lower level characters is acceptable. Bullying towns to come under FoM's protection is acceptable. Calling other players immoral people and insinuating that they are cheating is acceptable. Dueling workers is not. Unless you're in FoM, that is.

DeletedUser

I've had two run ins in game with members of FoM.
MoSa1 and AliJuli

Both two great duellers and yet my town has no problems with FoM.

DeletedUser14280

Well, I guess they aren't all bad, then.

Does dueling much lower level characters really increase your level?
Because it did look like KittenKicker was battling a higher level opponent.

DeletedUser

No they aren't all bad .. just Bat Country would like you to believe they are.

Actually you can increase your dueling level faster by attacking players who are a higher level then you are and winning the duel.

DeletedUser14280

I thought so.

Does that mean KittenKicker isn't all bad either?
What do you think of him anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.