Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Hey, Just wondering when you guys (and gals ;)) think fort battles will start,
Im new to this so I dont really know :nowink:

And who you think will start them?

Seems like they wont start for ages unless something happens that splits up the Elite Fort Fighters League :ph34r:

Anyway, what you think?

DeletedUser

my bet is on the fort fighter alliance too.. sometime next week or start of next month they will take the first small fort for lulz :)
there are already 2 forts owned by someone else

DeletedUser23149

:razz::cool: Well it is quiet at the moment, because all exsperianced Fortfighters know, that u need a good Gun and the right "Outfit"
And one need a lot of build towns with finished shops (Lvl. 10/15) and good items, to complete ones "Outfit"! And as far as I can see, we have on W12 only 1-3 complete build towns, thats not enough!
And those few Fort - owning Towns, we already have on W12, having at the very moment a lot to do with constructing their Forts!
But within a fortnight, I suppose, on W12 "the Grizzly´s will Tapdance",
and the Elks will do the "Riverdance" :D :D :D
And the "Babes" from Coyote Ugly will be our Cheerleaders !!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually you don't need such good shops to get your fort fighting gear. I almost got mine with the exception of a hat, and a weapon(duh...). I believe towns are trying to build up their forts first, form a few bad relationships and start warring. It's gonna be great.

DeletedUser

I think that fort battles won't be seen till at least 10 towns get gunsmith level 15.

DeletedUser

Soon the people will shout the battles will start and the rivers will run re ;P

DeletedUser

That would be Persistence/Fort Fighters hosting the world's first, representing the Elite Fort Fighters League!

DeletedUser23149

Actually you don't need such good shops to get your fort fighting gear. I almost got mine with the exception of a hat, and a weapon(duh...). I believe towns are trying to build up their forts first, form a few bad relationships and start warring. It's gonna be great.

:cool: Where did u find the brown Coat? Or do u believe that the dress u are just wearing is a good FF - Dress? :nowink:

DeletedUser

Erm I change clothes constantly at the moment. You really think I am wearing fort fighting gear for jobs? The brown coat is also not in my build, 12 health points and nothing else, the Sunday Clothing gives me 6 stamina and 6 leadership. A lot more useful the way I am building my character.

P.S. Talking about attacks.

DeletedUser23149

Btw. : The first Battle take place this evening!
So what are you claiming about? :razz:

DeletedUser

I don't think there should be fort fights. I would like to hug and skip across the valley. Maybe we can pick some berries on the way.

One Armed Ninja

I don't think there should be fort fights. I would like to hug and skip across the valley. Maybe we can pick some berries on the way.

I LOVE YOU BILLY!
Let's solve our problems with sentimental story swapping and hand holding, rather that guns and killing.
This is no doubt the way forwards

Yours, now and forever
~One Armed Ninja