Fort Challenge

DeletedUser16008

For Honor and full Epic Battles rather than the boring way of calling multi lots and wasting players time not to mention cash and all the confusion to your own side id like to know if anyone has the guts or confidence to have a real battle on anything other than a small fort ?

I'm throwing down the gauntlet to any town on W9 with a large fort...

Are you prepared to go 1 on 1 ?

You Challenge and we will do the hard bit and attack...

We will also arrange it 48 hrs before battle time.... allowing for a full compliment and hopefully all have a great time and experience.

I'll understand if there are no takers but it would be a shame.... If this goes well I'd like to propose a regular weekly event for all to have some epic fun...

Well ? Any takers or has the rest of W9 gone Yellow ? :)

DeletedUser

i think every side leader must dont declare multi or counter attack
i like fort battle but when multi attack declare or counter attack use its waste my time and all member town and its kill members intresting for join in next attack or defend
i think all leader must accept for 1 fort battle for every day or every 12hour so its go for fun :)
i want see one full big fort battle every day or minimum every 2 days ( def 120/att 140 ) so its gave fun for all 2 side member . but i see counter attack that every 2 side declare attack for another side and after 24 hour every 2 side join for defend his fort :(
============================================
please every side accept that dont declare multi or counter attack so this game gave more fun for us
dont forgotten this game not real fight and all of us must enjoy for this game

DeletedUser

today is very good day because we have 1 fort battle and our side dont use counter attack so its very good
i hope another side do this too when we want declare too

DeletedUser

Victor you and your fort buldozers have made fort battles dull as ditchwater.
It's going to be a very rare case that any town is going to be able to get enough players together to put up a decent defense on anything other than a small fort, but on the other hand all those players gathered together in one town make a very tempting target for conventional warfare :ph34r:

DeletedUser16008

Victor you and your fort buldozers have made fort battles dull as ditchwater.
It's going to be a very rare case that any town is going to be able to get enough players together to put up a decent defense on anything other than a small fort, but on the other hand all those players gathered together in one town make a very tempting target for conventional warfare :ph34r:

Do i detect a bit of animosity there Bambi ? you pulled the plug on your own fort by going to war with me. Did you expect to just wander in attack our allies forts and get away with it ? You said you was bored, you got what you wanted so don't start crying about it now. I never figured you as a bad loser. :eek:hmy:

As far as fort battles being as dull as ditch-water as you put it .... its called organization teamwork and planning we just make a hard job look easy... You should try it sometime or maybe even try dueling me again in my full duel kit rather than my fort one... didnt go so well that time did it ? :p

Oh and bring your pillow with you next time too !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was such a shame to have to fight and subsequently easily claim victory against an opponent that months ago I would have considered close friends of mine... Silversnake and Anasazi fought hand in hand since early in this world, yet as of late the anasazi folks simply went missing when it came to fort battles and than eventually even started fighting against silversnake! Some allies you folks are!

As for Victor and crew making fort battles boring, I think that is your fault, not his, as we have a chat room for every battle, ensure that every member is online during fort battle times and overall have amazing telegram communication to get individual fighters to the battles... Do you have this? If not, chances are you will lose your fort to Victor and the rest of the Redlight folks, including myself. Due to no one else that I know of doing the afformentioned, Redlight now has 350,000 town points.

I really do hope that some town/ group of individuals steps up and gives us a good fight... I really am tired of winning every battle by 50 fighters or more and receiving low XP levels due to the fact that our fights tend to be over before the 30th round, even for large fort battles.

DeletedUser15169

Well all I can say is that they are sure fun for me. All the items and XP I get, yummmy!

DeletedUser

Do i detect a bit of animosity there Bambi ? you pulled the plug on your own fort by going to war with me. Did you expect to just wander in attack our allies forts and get away with it ? You said you was bored, you got what you wanted so don't start crying about it now. I never figured you as a bad loser. :eek:hmy:

As far as fort battles being as dull as ditch-water as you put it .... its called organization teamwork and planning we just make a hard job look easy... You should try it sometime or maybe even try dueling me again in my full duel kit rather than my fort one... didnt go so well that time did it ? :p

Oh and bring your pillow with you next time too !
Too true you detect animosity Victor, I don't like massive groups of people trying to dominate the game. The loss of the fort gives me no problems, because right now forts have no actual real value. They are just something to fight over, and when those fights are massively unequal they are not worth bothering with. So I won't be bothering with them victor, I will stick with the one to one fights. And you can count on me dueling you on a regular basis victor.

DeletedUser

Too true you detect animosity Victor, I don't like massive groups of people trying to dominate the game. The loss of the fort gives me no problems, because right now forts have no actual real value. They are just something to fight over, and when those fights are massively unequal they are not worth bothering with. So I won't be bothering with them victor, I will stick with the one to one fights. And you can count on me dueling you on a regular basis victor.

To translate:

"Me and my fellow losers can't beat VK's army and so I will pretend we don't care about fort battles."

Sound about right to you?:laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Last time I checked my group consisted of 2 towns. Whats Anasazi 4 or 5 towns ? lol So much for a massive group :laugh:
Thanks for the accolade that we dominate the game ill take that as a compliment. In fact there are groups out there that can give us a damn good battle and do... sadly Anasazi arnt even on the radar and thats probably down to having a bad leader, im sure all your members love the way you see your ex fort as no value or meaning for all their hard work :huh:

You carry on mate, the only time you can beat me is when im in fort kit anyways so just go ahead and join the ranks of cowards out there who obviously fear me in battle and cant admit we are a better team,
better organised and better motivated than most. :razz:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked my group consisted of 2 towns.
;) you say your fort battle group is from 2 town ? which 2 town ?
1 ) RedLight District-MC
2 )Mercenary Outpost-MC ?
and what about another town ? odd ? diablo ? www ? shadow ? and ... ;)

DeletedUser

Perhaps the wisest man is the one that realizes that he cannot do everything on his own! For this reason, in previous months I strove to connect the now dying/ dead silversnake with other groups of towns and I must say that alliances were crucial to our victory over silversnake. I believe that Victor is smart enough to realize that through the help of other towns he has been able to be succesfull... Perhaps you should realize that as well.

DeletedUser

I like a lot of other players can only be online for short periods of time and do not have time to waste getting "organised". To me this game was not originally designed to be dominated by those players who can spend several hours a day online. But it now seems to be because the introduction of forts has also added a big advantage for those who can sit online at any time and take an active part in one fort battle after another. That would not be too much of a problem because the game can happily be played at multiple speeds by different players, unfortunately forts can be dominated in a way that towns can not.

And before you write off what I say as losers having a whinge, Don't forget we were part of your alliance of towns and we chose to leave. For me part of that was that the way you are acting doesn't sit right with me. In the same way as the old tank build didn't.
You have a small number of very heavily populated towns with players who have time enough on their hands to play fort bulldozer and effectively bully everyone around.
It is a weakness in the game mechanics when it allows a small(ish) number of players to dominate the game and I will fight it any way I can.

DeletedUser

You know, if owning forts gave these "bullies" any significant advantage over the more casual players, I might agree with you. But right now, the only real edge they get is having another (sometimes more efficient) place to sleep. And that's not much. And as a casual player, you can still take part in the fort battles that are at convenient times and/or near you.

DeletedUser16008

We dont have more than 2 towns its not the case Vitamin we just help others and they us, as it should be.... many help each other as well not just us Fly, Dirty, pscspyder and others but to name a few know this too.... they understand the nature of forts and for most of us at higher levels its a welcome bit of enjoyment rather than dueling the same old people over and over again.

Fact of the matter is W9 is and has been dying... I see no enjoyment in just doing jobs.... By being aggressive it encourages others to help each other or go the way of the Dodo

This game is "intended" to be whatever players make of it.... always was always will ..... I happen to enjoy attacking forts rather than defending them.. why ? because it presents more of a challenge....

Throughout all worlds forts are taken and lost by having allies and will continue to be so... it was never intended for a coulpe of towns to hold a fort hence they have a limit of 150/120 on a large... I would suggest even 5 towns would struggle to fill one of those.

And Bambi your towns were never really active in forts ever since they came out.... to accuse me of being a bully is silly .... games always shift until someone/group floats to the top... inevitably it is those that are more organized and active than the casual player, its the same in real life. More often than not its those that work hard that achieve... often others complain about it rather than match the effort needed.

Look at Flys towns as an example.... a great group who have a large number of forts which has been gained by good planning and an active alliance... total respect there for doing so and playing forts to the way they were intended ... by engaging many towns to cooperate. As i said before don't blame us for being active and actually its far from being just that..... forts take a lot more than just mere numbers to gain... anyone who trys this will tell you so.

As for the tank build not " sitting well with you"well its more useful in forts than most but then again it could also be said for the mad shooter build of 200+ or the Tactic/Dodge/Hider Build. They are hardly a balanced build either or all the other puers for that matter.

The game is what it is and its impossible to judge one build as right or another as wrong ... same with forts ... one group fills a battle the other doesn't how is that the fault of the ones organized ?

Should we all ignore forts once someone has claimed or built them ? Just go about our business having the occasional duel and mainly doing jobs or quests ? If so why is there a little button that says attack fort ?.....

You want boring ? ..Maybe everyone should be restricted to say no more than 7 hrs a week on the game or be restricted to an identical build.. that would be more fun wouldn't it ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstoff bambara, I agree with you on one of the points you made. The town that is more active will generally be able to win a fort battle and casual players are not able to participate to the same degree as serious players. Additionally, with the advantage that being active provides in a fort battle, it is no shock that the redlight crew has 'steam rolled' their way to victory many times.

What is surprising is that you chose to disalign yourself and your towns from the clearly dominant group and side with the less active/ less caring about forts alliance in this world which resulted in you losing your big fort. Why would you do such a thing? You said because you had a 'bad gut feeling'? That is a poor reason to throw away 12,000 fort points and, like Fly Parker said, a nice place to sleep. Not to mention that you built the place with you workers blood, sweat and tears along with donations from the whole town... Why would you be willing to give that all away by choosing to go against the grain and side with those that are clearly weaker at this point in world 9?

DeletedUser10480

Hey, Markus. You told me way back when you abandoned your mates on the east coast because "I can not fight the Chinese for forts and hope to win".

You then somehow became Dictator of Silversnake alliance. Then you left them out in the cold.....and now are doing what exactly?

Please inform us. I just like to keep tabs on men's moral character from time to time........from six month period to six month period.

DeletedUser

Right now I am converting to a pure fort fighter and only fighting in fort battles every so often, logging in once or twice per day. I have accomplished everything I sought to accomplish.