Fort Challenge

DeletedUser10480

HAHAH! That site is great! As for you dirty, I believe that you need to learn from an old fable called the boy who cried wolf... eventually you will understand that when you call EVERYONE a multi, eventually everyone ignores you and and your opinions become useless, like they are now.

Our towns don't have 100 plus banned members...sigh.

DeletedUser

Oh...and if you can't win by not sabo'ing our chat rooms from now on without the admins doing something about it kiss off.

You need to calm down before I make sure you lose everything, in every world you play in.

Remember, we've talked to eachother. A lot. I'm very nice till I get pissed off. You are starting to piss me off.

I'd like this to be all about fort battles, as this is the greatest PVP of any browser game. Ever. Keep it as a game, not personal.

Take some pills and chill out DL. It's just a game man. Lets have some fun playing it =)

edit: spelling

DeletedUser

100 banned accounts is a bold number. I feel like there are 210,000 accounts on the west and the way that you talk 209,990 of them are multis. The other 10 are people that join your side occasionally on fort battles.

DeletedUser

Well at least he shut up...

By the way, with the new version that just came out, the points for holding forts was drastically reduced, thus giving even less incentive to hold forts than before! WHERE ARE FORT SHOPS??

DeletedUser

Your counter to me 'calming down' is to claim this is "the greatest game" ?.

I agree. It's fantastic. Don't stab your friends in the back, don't use cheats and don't circumvent the rules and you will one day fit in fine here.

Your counter to me asking for a friendly no counter was for you doing a counter. Then you hide under your bed pointing at the dust motes being SPIES in your crappy 3 person chat rooms.

I will keep to the point of this thread though so THIS THURSDAY, DL, do you want to attack or run from me? Up to you.

Side note: NEVER talk crap again about people in your chat cause really, you know you're the one doing it. Stop sidecheating and try and be a good fight.

(can't wait for dummy stats (tm) on how I'm wrong HEH)

DeletedUser10480

Wetbandit. You sent me a mail asking me to not counterattack. I did not answer your mail at all, much less agree to it.

Now you're claiming I somehow failed you? :blink:

You don't have a right to tell me by telegram which fort I am allowed to counterattack or not.

===================

@Bendos, There's well over a hundred banned ones that I've got scribbled in a notepad that I can count. How do you think the multis got banned? They were reported by people, sometimes by me, to the moderators just as you say should be done.

If the mods say I can post that list I will.

Until then you can ask Victor Kruger about them.....He knows since many were in one or more of his affiliated towns. He won't deny they were there as he and I have discussed the issue on numerous occasions.

And no, I don't accuse Victor Kruger of creating them.

DeletedUser

@Bendos, There's well over a hundred banned ones that I've got scribbled in a notepad that I can count. How do you think the multis got banned? They were reported by people, sometimes by me, to the moderators just as you say should be done.

If the mods say I can post that list I will.

Until then you can ask Victor Kruger about them.....He knows since many were in one or more of his affiliated towns. He won't deny they were there as he and I have discussed the issue on numerous occasions.

And no, I don't accuse Victor Kruger of creating them.

But why are these multis the reason why you suck so much at fort battles? :p:nowink::laugh:

DeletedUser10480

Bendos, we win most everytime. Why you are so upset at me who is somebody you've never encountered is one of those weird INTERWEBZ mysteries....

Wetbandit (we realize now) got mad when we discovered multis in his towns.....we thought they were opposition spies. Now it makes sense to us as once those were banned and (is my guess-his own)......he got mad....

Since I have never had any relations to you whatsoever it's a bit of a mystery why you are so full of sudden hate.....it really is.

------Again, talk to Victor Kruger about it. If you've been scammed by certain people and used then that's your sad story.

Victor is an honest man, he will tell you flat out there are dozens of multis busted that were seated on his home towns.

That's not our fault.........

DeletedUser

Bendos, we win most everytime.

Lol, redlight and those towns that fight alongside redlight, including silversnake, shadow and diablo have far more forts and points along with a much more consistent winning record than the opposition. Redlight owns more forts than all those that oppose redlight on a regular basis in the top 10.

DeletedUser10480

Lol, redlight and those towns that fight alongside redlight, including silversnake, shadow and diablo have far more forts and points along with a much more consistent winning record than the opposition. Redlight owns more forts than all those that oppose redlight on a regular basis in the top 10.

I agree. Markus, you'll just have to stop posting.....you're one of those guys that abandoned your whole 'empire' for your own benefit. You've posted about it before so it's not an accusation.

So, what exactly is your COMPLAINT?, sir?

From my perspective we got a bunch of cheats, liars, and scalliwags (good ole western term there) on one side and honest guys on the other....

You're just covering your weakness as a man.

DeletedUser

I agree. Markus, you'll just have to stop posting.....you're one of those guys that abandoned your whole 'empire' for your own benefit. You've posted about it before so it's not an accusation.

So, what exactly is your COMPLAINT?, sir?

From my perspective we got a bunch of cheats, liars, and scalliwags (good ole western term there) on one side and honest guys on the other....

You're just covering your weakness as a man.
when somebody stay in against dirty he is cheater , liar , coward , worst person around earth , dishonorable , and ... :p:p
so what happen you say me 1 month ago i am cheater and i have multi ;) and you report me but i think nothing happen ? why ?
i think you must apology from me :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Bendos, we win most everytime. Why you are so upset at me who is somebody you've never encountered is one of those weird INTERWEBZ mysteries....

Wetbandit (we realize now) got mad when we discovered multis in his towns.....we thought they were opposition spies. Now it makes sense to us as once those were banned and (is my guess-his own)......he got mad....

Since I have never had any relations to you whatsoever it's a bit of a mystery why you are so full of sudden hate.....it really is.

------Again, talk to Victor Kruger about it. If you've been scammed by certain people and used then that's your sad story.

Victor is an honest man, he will tell you flat out there are dozens of multis busted that were seated on his home towns.

That's not our fault.........

I have nothing against you fool. Just a bit of winding-up.:cool:

DeletedUser

I have nothing against you fool. Just a bit of winding-up.:cool:
ugly004.gif
:nowink:

DeletedUser

Im still in silversnake and we still have a town with more points than yours dirty ;) Its ok, we get it, you dont win many fort battles lately and as such you have to get angry at everyone and start coming up with ludacris excuses such as that we are ALL multis :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As someone from the good, honest side of this discussion, I'd like to make a short statement.

Wetbandit didn't "get mad", he got sick and tired of listening to you. Spending ten minutes in a chat room talking with you is more than enough reason for any sane person to never want to do it again.

DL again said:
Your perspective is wrong. Shut up.