Fort Challenge

DeletedUser

Last time I checked my group consisted of 2 towns. Whats Anasazi 4 or 5 towns ? lol So much for a massive group :laugh:
Thanks for the accolade that we dominate the game ill take that as a compliment. In fact there are groups out there that can give us a damn good battle and do... sadly Anasazi arnt even on the radar and thats probably down to having a bad leader, im sure all your members love the way you see your ex fort as no value or meaning for all their hard work :huh:

You carry on mate, the only time you can beat me is when im in fort kit anyways so just go ahead and join the ranks of cowards out there who obviously fear me in battle and cant admit we are a better team,
better organised and better motivated than most. :razz:
What is my record vs you now victor 5:1 or 5:2 the only loss I remember was when I didn't know you were a resistance dueler and I didn't have my shooting bonus items on but maybe you got lucky even then. Quite nice all these 400 experience duels as well. Can't see me getting bored of them.

Make that 6:1/6:2

Oh and I'm not the leader of the Anasazi, that is just a hat I got when the leaders stopped playing, I have no wish to lead anyone. The Anasazi are not trying to dominate anyone on this world, we are just a loose bunch who are playing the game in a fairly relaxed way. This isn't an Anasazi war, it is just me not liking bully boy tactics.

DeletedUser16008

You carry on there hitting me in fort gear if it makes you feel better Bambi..... personally its no bother at all as it means absolutely nothing to me.

Im far to Preoccupied with other things to worry about sore losers. If I can be bothered ill come and camp your pretty little ass sometime... maybe ill even catch you in your fort gear .... oh you dont have any do you i forgot you dont have the time :huh: Never said you were THE leader of Anasazi just that they have a bad one.

I must say your making yourself look very petty and whiny with all this... but i guess if the cap fits ..... :cool:

DeletedUser

You carry on there hitting me in fort gear if it makes you feel better Bambi..... personally its no bother at all as it means absolutely nothing to me.

Im far to Preoccupied with other things to worry about sore losers. If I can be bothered ill come and camp your pretty little ass sometime... maybe ill even catch you in your fort gear .... oh you dont have any do you i forgot you dont have the time :huh: Never said you were THE leader of Anasazi just that they have a bad one.

I must say your making yourself look very petty and whiny with all this... but i guess if the cap fits ..... :cool:

This tactic is the oldest in the book Vic. If you are losing an argument you ignore it and make up another one. Hoping that the initial point gets lost. In this case sucking at fort battles.

DeletedUser

This tactic is the oldest in the book Vic. If you are losing an argument you ignore it and make up another one. Hoping that the initial point gets lost. In this case sucking at fort battles.

In one way you are correct Bendos, it is a very old tactic. Do not attack your opponent where he wishes to defend, attack him where he has no choice but to defend. The book being the art of war in this case.
Oh and it's up to 7:2 now.

DeletedUser

In one way you are correct Bendos, it is a very old tactic. Do not attack your opponent where he wishes to defend, attack him where he has no choice but to defend. The book being the art of war in this case.
Oh and it's up to 7:2 now.

Actually in EVERY way I am correct. You whine about losing at fort battles and then hijack the thread to talk about duelling. So back on track. Please do tell, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think you suck at fort battles?

DeletedUser10480

Right now I am converting to a pure fort fighter and only fighting in fort battles every so often, logging in once or twice per day. I have accomplished everything I sought to accomplish.

What were your "original goals" ?

I somehow doubt you ever had any. You're not a hijacker are you? The kind of guy that flits around all fickle like and makes himself the Mussolini du jour. Is there anybody left in SS to speak to the point of it?

Or was that just another failure by you to commandeer a previously existent base of power for your own sake rather than that of your members. What collapesed?

If you can't explain what , who, and where and why then I suppose it's only a result of you.

DeletedUser

Haha! When I joined silversnake, they were arguably the most hated, separated and disjoint group of individuals in the game. Gaffey had taken over for silverado kid and many of the great leaders of SS had left, leaving silversnake abandoned at without any hope of surviving when forts arrived and without hope to ever beat middleton.

I made friends with the MPA, Northern Alliance along with WAR and many others, spending hours sending hundreds of fruitful telegrams. I appointed leaders, sent out huge telegrams chalked full of helpful insight and brought together silversnake once again. We undisputedly won the war against middleton, took all their forts, took other forts, had three towns in the top 30 and had many good allies and friends that we could rely on in fort battles and they could rely on us.

Than I rushed a fraternity at the college I go to now and had no time to commandeer the troops and still have no time. My closest leader and fort commander Khiar left which also hurt SS, but what mainly hurt was that we as a whole had no more enemies since Middleton collapsed and had rolled over dead... many of the players who were duelers now didnt feel the same passion to duel as they did when we were in the heat of battle with middleton and quit the game. honestly, that is also why I could care less about this game too: No strong enemies who present a challenge makes for a dull game.

DeletedUser

Actually in EVERY way I am correct. You whine about losing at fort battles and then hijack the thread to talk about duelling. So back on track. Please do tell, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think you suck at fort battles?
Oh I can personnally fight fort battles fine Bendos, the problem is you really need to be online to do the actual fighting and I only flit on and off so I'm not really suited to them.
Fort battles suit those who can be online a lot. But if you can't be online and don't want to see the game run by alliances and big towns with "well organised" armies then you can fight back against them by reverting to what the game was originally about. 1 on 1 dueling and in my case I am going after the leader of one of these alliances.

Oh Victor attacked me while I was off doing a bit of work waiting for my motivation to come back up a bit. I won that one as well.

DeletedUser

Doesnt victor have a fort fighting build? He has over 140 points in health if I remember correctly, so it is not the old victor that used to be a dominant fighter I would think.

DeletedUser

Oh I can personnally fight fort battles fine Bendos, the problem is you really need to be online to do the actual fighting and I only flit on and off so I'm not really suited to them.
Fort battles suit those who can be online a lot. But if you can't be online and don't want to see the game run by alliances and big towns with "well organised" armies then you can fight back against them by reverting to what the game was originally about. 1 on 1 dueling and in my case I am going after the leader of one of these alliances.

So stop moaning about fort battle failure and just do your duelling. What is your point exactly?:nowink:

DeletedUser

Doesnt victor have a fort fighting build? He has over 140 points in health if I remember correctly, so it is not the old victor that used to be a dominant fighter I would think.

140 haha that is not true!!

Jizer has the most health point for a start with only 137 HP skills

Victor has like 125HP skills with his BEST ATTACK FORT GEAR ON!!!

Without it he doesn't even have 93 not the say that most of his AP skills would go on Strength because he is a fort fighter/ Melee Soldier so he probilily would be nearly a pure Melee Deuler I think!!!

DeletedUser

wanted to anounce SSF will try to be BACK!!!!

anyone want a pillow fight contact me in game!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16008

140 haha that is not true!!

Jizer has the most health point for a start with only 137 HP skills

Victor has like 125HP skills with his BEST ATTACK FORT GEAR ON!!!

Without it he doesn't even have 93 not the say that most of his AP skills would go on Strength because he is a fort fighter/ Melee Soldier so he probilily would be nearly a pure Melee Deuler I think!!!

Its true Jizer is built solely for forts whereas I have tweaked points to the right skills to get the best out of it that I can, whilst still being able to duel and be pretty ok at it.... one back to me Bambi...

You want to have pillow fight btw ? ;) just let me know.

DeletedUser

victor is resistans ( resistans :p )
he have 150 reflex + 132 toughness ( in reflex gear:blink: )
he have more health because he is mele :dry:and all his ap for strength and he is soldier so his sp in health x2 :nowink:
and with fort gear his health is more than 3k :p

DeletedUser

Yes Vitamin with fort gear his health is somewhere about 3000-3500

But Jizers Health it 3500-4200 I seen Jizer at 3750 with defending gear on so it would be more with attacking gear on.

Victor Why are you a resistist soldier with so much health.

Would it not be easier to be a normal soldiers with all that health and plus with the added dodging skills instead of reflex and toughness would that not be better for fort battles!?!

DeletedUser16008

Yes Vitamin with fort gear his health is somewhere about 3000-3500

But Jizers Health it 3500-4200 I seen Jizer at 3750 with defending gear on so it would be more with attacking gear on.

Victor Why are you a resistist soldier with so much health.

Would it not be easier to be a normal soldiers with all that health and plus with the added dodging skills instead of reflex and toughness would that not be better for fort battles!?!

Its all about Balance, type of build and most of all CASH..... :sad:

Its not possible without an awful lot of money to change my build much.... I dont have the bank size to accumulate that much cash without being half way between builds for a long time.... Given that I have a fair amount of duels I dont fancy getting pawned ALL the time while respeccing. It would take months and leaving town to do that isnt an option

I would also be worse at forts for a long time and I do well enough as it is... As i lead battles a lot i dont have the luxury of taking my time in them therefore I often find myself needing that high health... Also if i get dueled in game repeatedly in a day its nice to not go KO after 5 or 6 tag team me.

Besides I have other toons on other worlds to try different builds and I was also a total Noob when i joined W9... it seemed at the time to be good for jobs to go pure str plus dueling melee was quite easy.... around lvl 50 i decided the only way to combat the gun with my build was to go either Dodge or Reflex... I chose reflex and became pure Resistance.

In a while ill probably include dodge in that just to see how it goes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well now that we are talking about Health Points JIZER has just went up to 156 total with defending gear on I didnt see his overall health points.

Nice to know anyway sure and I hate beening a Melee soldier around level 54 or so it takes about 1-2 weeks to rank up hehe. Also very boring!>!<!:unsure:

Yeah also Victor I guess your right to have VERY high health and be a Melee Resistance because it would be very hard for you to die in a deul unless someone hit you after a fort battle.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side note: With all of the fort battles on this world daily, it is suprising to me that no one has yet to achieve the gold fort battle fighter or fort battle winner... Perhaps the number is 100 that you must win or participate in, in which case no one will be reaching that number any time soon!

DeletedUser

Side note: With all of the fort battles on this world daily, it is suprising to me that no one has yet to achieve the gold fort battle fighter or fort battle winner... Perhaps the number is 100 that you must win or participate in, in which case no one will be reaching that number any time soon!

Yeah That is suprising I only got my Veteran Fort Battle Winner medal A few days ago so I am a good bit away from acheiving that Medal :sad:

But I will be there in a few days:p hehehehe :p