Fort Vampire under attack

DeletedUser

This should be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's Fort Nightmare by the way... I think I shall fight on the side of our furry brethren and against the evil and aggressive Eagles.

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about the furry werewolves int the Nightmare town. You know the whole werewolves vs. vampire post-modern emo thing. I don't think Nightmare has anything to do with FoM. And even if they do, it's probably coincidental. I know when they kicked me out, they weren't part of FoM. I can't be arsed to look.

DeletedUser

It's funny because I've been watching the progression here. The truth is that bat country really is afraid of FoM, and now that they have their fort they are like the hippies from the 60's who started out screaming anti-establishment and became the lovely ultra-conservatives they are today. They have been nuzzling in closer and closer using any excuse available until all of a sudden it's like their old enemies are now their friends.... furry used to be an insult, now it's kind of endearing... how cute! It's called having something to lose. Good bye rogues, hello mid-life crisis.

Nice entymology project you have going there my furry little shipstirrer. But I'm more scared of the Vampires to be honest I don't want them calling over to my Hotel while I sleep. Also last time I checked this isn't an FoM fort it belongs to the Vampire Alliance or something.

I look forward to six hours of uninterrupted work if you catch my drift.

DeletedUser

Quantrillo even mentioned being quite happy to take advantage of the situation. I suppose the fact that Eagle towns decided to fight back made them evil and aggressive. Of course it is all in the point of view. I'm just noticing the way point of view has been pivoting in the posts that's all.

You need a history lesson bro we were the ones who fought back, still fighting back crew checking in. Also find me links where I said this otherwise I cry bull?

DeletedUser

I have to thank you for that Quantrillo. You have a way with words. Being called a shipstirrer (actually I think the term is pot stirrer) by you is high praise indeed! I believe you are the Grand High Poobah. I'm honored.

No seriously it was a pretty good troll I enjoyed reading it, Grand High Poobah *chuckle*.

Oh and I definitely meant shipstirrer.

DeletedUser

Actually Iliandra my post was intended to be in a wry tone. How amusing that in having to choose which side to support I ended up on the same side as the local forum furries that I've mocked so unmercifully over the last few months.

Here's the deal.

1. I don't think it's a good idea for the Eagles to have a Fort so near Bat Country.
2. The Vampire Alliance is decently non-aligned. Not part of some ridiculous Zerg Empire. They don't appear to be part of the weird cult that thinks Builder characters are sacred and never to be attacked. It's a potential friend.
3. Lately, the Eagles have been much more annoying than the FoMites.

DeletedUser

The truth is

(nonsense clipped)

The Eagles belligerently KO'd people from our town and stated that it was just dueling for XP and nothing personal, but that if we retaliated it would become personal and they would increase their attacks on us. Not wanting to agree to a situation where they would be entitled to farm us without any form of reprisal, we started a war with them. Reasonably enough, they decided to try and take our fort. Now, they and their allies are trying to take somebody else's fort next door to us. The current owners of that fort have never attacked us, nor have they particpated in attacking our fort. Even the couple of FoM towns that are allied to defenders of the fort have done no more than have a couple of minor duels with our townsfolk.

I'm sorry that we're not doing what you want us to. Perhaps you could start your own bloody town and get your geopolitical kicks that way instead of living vicariously through our exploits?

DeletedUser

I thought Righ sounded quite reasonable there. Fact of the matter is we currently hate the Eagles a lot more than FoM if that answers your question. FoM are kind of a mish mash anyway & they fully admit to this, so things can kinda get blurry if you try to view our relationship with FoM as a whole.

DeletedUser

Now that you care because you have something to lose - you have become quite different about it. Typical. So I point out the truth... big deal.

You spin it any way that suits your agenda. However, on this point I'll submit that I (personally) care more about keeping two hours of cash from Charlatan or Silver Mining than I do about retaining our fort. To be frank, it's an albatross - I suspect that we'd be having a lot more fort battles if we didn't have one.

Since you're no longer a cheerleader for Bat Country why don't you come and take the fort from us? We'll defend it as best we can because it is all about the battle, but if you - or anybody else - wins there will be no sour grapes. We're here to fight, not sit around with our thumbs up our fundaments waiting for somebody to re-spec to acquire ships' bells or for the developers to add new fort content.

DeletedUser

(nonsense clipped)

The Eagles belligerently KO'd people from our town and stated that it was just dueling for XP and nothing personal, but that if we retaliated it would become personal and they would increase their attacks on us. Not wanting to agree to a situation where they would be entitled to farm us without any form of reprisal, we started a war with them. Reasonably enough, they decided to try and take our fort. Now, they and their allies are trying to take somebody else's fort next door to us. The current owners of that fort have never attacked us, nor have they particpated in attacking our fort. Even the couple of FoM towns that are allied to defenders of the fort have done no more than have a couple of minor duels with our townsfolk.

I'm sorry that we're not doing what you want us to. Perhaps you could start your own bloody town and get your geopolitical kicks that way instead of living vicariously through our exploits?

Oh here we go again with your lies, should we dig up the old thread so people can get a good look at the truth and facts rather than passing them your pathetic propaganda?

Edit: found it- http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=20464&page=22 Read from my post onwards

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG! I fought next to Quantrillo in the fort battle.:eek:hmy::blink:

I fought for an ally of ours and the next thing I know I'm surrounded by Bat Country on our side.:blink:

The shame of it all. :huh::unsure:

DeletedUser

Oh here we go again with your lies, should we dig up the old thread so people can get a good look at the truth and facts rather than passing them your pathetic propaganda?

Edit: found it- http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=20464&page=22 Read from my post onwards

You don't need to, cause plenty of other towns have suffered the similar fate as our workers so your story already is wearing thin. But thanks for trying do come again.

DeletedUser13484

Hey Dusty the cat & Smitten Kitten

I think you should get your arses over to W9 and join up with me :D

How is things going on W8?

My brother join W8 to team up with you but he had to leave the west cos he went in the army no doubt he will end up shooting himself :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hay look it's a guy with one of those obnoxious signature images.

Divide and Conquer?

Are you Napoleon?

COME ON GUY! GIVE US A BREAK!