Fort Vampire under attack

DeletedUser15560

UNGH.

I can't get The West to run properly on fire fox. Runs more like an obese woman.

DeletedUser

You don't need to, cause plenty of other towns have suffered the similar fate as our workers so your story already is wearing thin. But thanks for trying do come again.

Oh, you mean your duelers who pretend to be workers and then declare war because they can't get their own way? (Which is to be to be allowed to duel whoever they like but not get dueled by anybody else.) Which towns have 'suffered the simular fate' exactly?

@Captain Brackettbird- The West seems to run best on Fire fox for me too, im having no problems with it, but thats getting really off topic.

DeletedUser

Righ wasn't trying to get his own way he just got sick of being farmed by Tirion. So instead of just listening to your feeble screed on how we should make an "honourable dueling pact" he declared war on your sorry ass suck it up. One town versus seven I might add, some might call that a pretty bold step.

Hey Dusty the cat & Smitten Kitten

I think you should get your arses over to W9 and join up with me :D

Does the title of this thread say meeting place for Furries? So unless you have something to add other than hai guys,

get_out1.jpg

DeletedUser

HA and the Eagles won, Vampires, FoM and allies got beaten to the curb. But judging by how they speak to people who actually turned up to help this isn't surprising. I for one am happy enough to avail of the 48 hours uninterrupted work time.

DeletedUser

Haven't you realised by now that named alliances generally mean nothing in this game? it's just a badge people use. Eagles are probably the only big alliance that attempts to put a blanket ruling over all their towns the rest are just a mish mash of towns doing their own thing, I mean there's -LN- towns allied and NAP'd with -FoM- towns and vice versa, it doesn't make any sense so I wouldn't bother trying to. It's up to them make some sort of cohesion if they want to be recognised as alliances, not us.

DeletedUser

We don't attempt to put a blanket ruling over all our towns, all towns share the same rules and diplomacy ect. If anyone from any of them brakes those rules, I or another one of our council deals with it. Apart from that I completely agree, its a shame really. LN's management is worse than FoMs though, FoM were at least arranging attacks ect. Maybe they still are, I haven't been around in a while and haven't spoken to any of them.

Righ wasn't trying to get his own way he just got sick of being farmed by Tirion. So instead of just listening to your feeble screed on how we should make an "honourable dueling pact" he declared war on your sorry ass suck it up. One town versus seven I might add, some might call that a pretty bold step.

I offered to get Tirion stop the farming but reminded him that he is a dueler and he is going to get dueled, so he shouldn't complain about being a worker. In response he just told me he was going to duel our workers, without much of a reason. Then when it took to the forums he failed to win the arguement and so just decided to declare war.

DeletedUser

Yeh Righ stuffed you with that response didn't he!!! you were expecting us to roll over and let ourselves get ****** up the *** by the big scary Eagles alliance. Funny when the shoe's on the other foot isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was shaking in my boots over that. Go ahead and delude yourself with the thought that Righ was in the right, and that the war was declared to stop you being bullied, its hilarious.

DeletedUser

I would have said preturbed. So what you trying to say here we were looking for any excuse to have a war with some pitiful group of towns who are only 5 minutes apart so we could have a load of targets? Then we found out they were a bunch of ******bags so we didn't hold back is this what you are trying to say??? You are hurting my feelings here please stop.

DeletedUser

Lol, if by '******bags' you mean able to out-smart you. Keep throwing names at us anyway. I can't believe your so lacking of any proper arguement that your resorting to name calling. Really says a lot about Bat Country.

DeletedUser

you mean able to out-smart you.

Outsmart us whut .. you livin in lollipopland bro? didn't your two highest level players get banned all of a sudden! How have you outsmarted us so much cite examples please?

The ******bags I'm talking about are the ones who are sending us abusive telegrams.

*Leans back sips mojito.

DeletedUser

OMG, two of our players got banned, whooptyfriggindoo, should we get the medals out? Oh wait, nobody cares. And by out-smart, I meant how you finding out we're '******bags' implyed that you found that out through our last little fourm flame war, where you were unable to back up any arguements made against me.

Whoah - wait, you mean workers are angry because your attacking them? Wow, didn't see that coming, I just assumed players weren't capable of human emotion. You deserve any abuse you get for being such a bunch of arrogant little pigs. You can't take loosing anything, can't take not getting your own way and can't accept when your wrong and yet you manage to do all three so much. Its really incredible.

DeletedUser

Lol, if by '******bags' you mean able to out-smart you. Keep throwing names at us anyway. I can't believe your so lacking of any proper arguement that your resorting to name calling. Really says a lot about Bat Country.

You guys looked pretty smart when you got roflstomped trying to take the Bazooko's Circus. In fact I was just thinking what an act of tactical genius that was.

And you're just whitewashing the truth here. You're trying to make yourself not look like your whole alliance is losing to a single town. But you are. Congrats.

DeletedUser

OMG, two of our players got banned, whooptyfriggindoo, should we get the medals out? Oh wait, nobody cares. And by out-smart, I meant how you finding out we're '******bags' implyed that you found that out through our last little fourm flame war, where you were unable to back up any arguements made against me.

Whoah - wait, you mean workers are angry because your attacking them? Wow, didn't see that coming, I just assumed players weren't capable of human emotion. You deserve any abuse you get for being such a bunch of arrogant little pigs. You can't take loosing anything, can't take not getting your own way and can't accept when your wrong and yet you manage to do all three so much. Its really incredible.

Your syntax is showing.

DeletedUser

Oh, second tactic, when name calling fails get more people against me :p

All im here to do is prove Bat Country to be the lying cowards they are, and not let them get away with making the world believe they're the ones who are simply defending themselves against the evil rule of the eagles, boo-hoo. Again laughable. As is the fact that they had to public ask for help for the fort battle, and if you call the 15 or so towns I can see listed on the side of Bat Country one town, then yeah, we were badly beaten by them.

Oh, and one last thing, that tactical genius comment - LOL. It seriously takes lots of tactical planning to attack a fort doesn't it :p
No, if you want tactical genius find another game, this one requires very little.
Besides, I was away, couldn't help in the planning or anything. However, I see it as merely a practise for whichever future fort battles lie ahead.