Fort Vampire under attack

DeletedUser

Alright, let me re-phrase that, its obviously above your intellect to work it out. I didn't say you were morally hypocrites. Good enough for you? Damn, you really need to think about what you say before you say it.

How's the autistic solipsism going for you? Try communicating here instead of your blathering then maybe people might understand, also helps when you can remember what you said like two posts before. No it's not good enough you were totally wrong you can't even see it now even after I explained it to you by quoting you're own words, you think that it's everybodies else fault cause you are some sort of misunderstood individual with a persecution complex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That makes no sense, if your going to come up with an arguement stick to the subject.

Btw, I can understand his idiotic grammar flame being deleted but why was my post deleted as well?

DeletedUser

It makes perfect sense you are incapable of following any train of thought, here look.

With an attitude like that I don't think you deserve their sympathy. Just because they take moral attitudes towards worker dueling its not calling workers sacred. But then after whats happened its clear Bat Country have no idea of even the concept of being morally right. Seriously, all the stuff about going to duel workers, dueling workers, then claiming not to have dueled workers by trying to add definitions which you today proved your were simply making up in order to try and make yourselves look like the good guys... just urgh, it sickens me.

In order to be hypocrites we'd need to claim to stand for something first, since I don't think we have ever claimed to have any moral standing that whole line of reasoning is defunct.
Yes we gave FoM some schtick because they waved around their glorious we are the mighty protectors of World 8 banner. All we are is a bunch of guys shooting peeps up and havin a few kicks in a PvP game, nothing more & never claimed to be anything more.

Morals we have a few but they are our own business, we don't play the morality card, it's guff cause at the end of the day everyone will quit this game move on to the next one. Wash rinse repeat and none of these words matter a ****. So lets just chillax, sit back, shoot each other mojitos in hand and have a bit of a skit.

I said you were hypocrites, didn't mention morality. Please read what I say properly, you've just wasted your time with that arguement. Like I say, proofs back in the old threads.

Morally is the adverb form of morality, I know English may not be your first language but don't try and castigate people for not being able to understand your blathering, it justs makes you look more stupid than you already are. The one thing you are correct about is I have wasted my time with any arguments because you obviously have an autistic solipsism and are incapable of at least admitting once when you are wrong.

1182571071795.jpg

DeletedUser

You Bat boys chatter about worse than my girlfriends and I (that’s sad).
I know you Bat boys all think that your “gun” is bigger than the other boys but it’s time to zip up and put away the measuring tapes. It’s just a game and we are at war, simple. No one really cares why we are at war or who started it. You all are just entertaining the masses with your pseudo-intellect and unsubstantiated slander (I can use big words too).

Love you all,
kisses

I'm pretty sure nobody wants a measuring tape war with you. 'Cause we'd probably lose.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about bad grammar at all, too I fall victim it also me.

DeletedUser

When you were dueled you were dueled in Chartalan gear half the time.

That's incorrect. Although Tirion was well aware that I owned a full charlatan set, he didn't duel me in it. In fact, the only time he ever turned up at Bat Country and waited before attacking me was when I was silver mining in full charlatan gear. He waited until I banked and put on trapping gear and started bear hunting before he attacked.

Please don't think your any good because you beat me with worker gear on, I've been waiting to hit you properly.
I don't think I'm any good - that's what I've been telling you. I think you're lousy.

Secondly, you left no comprimise, this was what you told me:

Actually, this is the bit that you don't understand. You left me no room to compromise. After I asked Tirion to desist, both you and he called me a coward for suggesting that I retaliate against people of my own ability, and then said that if I did so, all my town would be attacked constantly.

In other words, you told me to shut up and take my beatings like a good little *****, but so much as try and get payback, and we'll beat the crap out of all your friends.

Sorry, I don't respond well to bullies.

DeletedUser

That's incorrect. Although Tirion was well aware that I owned a full charlatan set, he didn't duel me in it. In fact, the only time he ever turned up at Bat Country and waited before attacking me was when I was silver mining in full charlatan gear. He waited until I banked and put on trapping gear and started bear hunting before he attacked.

Oh sure you were, I suppose you can prove that too? Otherwise its just Tirions word against yours, and I know he's not lying.

I don't think I'm any good - that's what I've been telling you. I think you're lousy.

Then don't try and show off. I think your a sore loser, and you try and take whatever sides best for you. Its shows.

Actually, this is the bit that you don't understand. You left me no room to compromise. After I asked Tirion to desist, both you and he called me a coward for suggesting that I retaliate against people of my own ability, and then said that if I did so, all my town would be attacked constantly.

No, you said you were going to hit workers when they were unprotected, whilst you would have had proper gear on. Stop trying to pull the own ability stunt, its not getting you anywhere and its a blatant lie.

In other words, you told me to shut up and take my beatings like a good little *****, but so much as try and get payback, and we'll beat the crap out of all your friends.

Sorry, I don't respond well to bullies.

No, I told you I'd stop the attacks and you didn't give a crap and decided you were going to hit workers anyway. Stop lying, im getting sick of every response you give being full of them.

DeletedUser

No, I told you I'd stop the attacks and you didn't give a crap and decided you were going to hit workers anyway. Stop lying, im getting sick of every response you give being full of them.

You like calling people liars and cowards but all you do is talk......

Why don't you actually bring something to the table like you know proof or evidence! Twice I've made a holy show of you itt with the use of actual proof, not once have you proven anything other than the fact you are a bleating windbag. You just keep going on and on and on with nothing to back it up, you're very boring you know that?

DeletedUser

You like calling people liars and cowards but all you do is talk......

That's what he calls diplomacy. At least it is the only form I've ever seen from him, and he claimed that he tried everything diplomatically.

DeletedUser

Yeh you're right Righ hopefully some gunshot diplomacy might break through his thick skull.

74173055.png

Rebelwars Today at 12:22 AM
Oh come on, if your gonna try and prove yourself at least do it whilst im in dueling gear. Considering I wasn't and you still only just beat me thats pathetic.

Ok then.....

98405424.png

pwned.jpg

DeletedUser

That's what he calls diplomacy. At least it is the only form I've ever seen from him, and he claimed that he tried everything diplomatically.

Urm, proof?

And so what Quantrillo, looks to me like you guessed right in the fight, lucky you. Still doesn't make your first attempt any less pathetic.

Like I said, I already provided proof, and have provided it when necessary, but you go out of your way to prove im wrong, even though most of what you do is just flame how things are worded, and totally divert from the main point. What does it really give you?

DeletedUser

Urm, proof?

And so what Quantrillo, looks to me like you guessed right in the fight, lucky you. Still doesn't make your first attempt any less pathetic.

No actually I hacked into the server and saw which way you were dodging.

This is me on the right.

Lionhax.jpg

DeletedUser

No, you said you were going to hit workers when they were unprotected, whilst you would have had proper gear on. Stop trying to pull the own ability stunt, its not getting you anywhere and its a blatant lie.

No, you said you were going to hit workers when they were unprotected, whilst you would have had proper gear on.

No, you said you were going to hit workers when they were unprotected...

No, you said you were going to hit workers...

No, you...

I have found the lowest common denominator. It's you.

DeletedUser

For hours now I've been patiently waiting to be attacked by the Eagle's valiant Chief Diplomat and... nothing.

Sigh.

Do I have to take off my mighty Wrench? You fear my Wrench don't you? I thought so. But c'mon, you can take a few minutes to attack me before Quantrillo finishes you off surely?