Fort Vampire under attack

DeletedUser

Hypocrites hypocrites hippocrates.

In order to be hypocrites we'd need to claim to stand for something first, since I don't think we have ever claimed to have any moral standing that whole line of reasoning is defunct.
Yes we gave FoM some schtick because they waved around their glorious we are the mighty protectors of World 8 banner. All we are is a bunch of guys shooting peeps up and havin a few kicks in a PvP game, nothing more & never claimed to be anything more.

Morals we have a few but they are our own business, we don't play the morality card, it's guff cause at the end of the day everyone will quit this game move on to the next one. Wash rinse repeat and none of these words matter a ****. So lets just chillax, sit back, shoot each other mojitos in hand and have a bit of a skit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In order to be hypocrites we'd need to claim to stand for something first, since I don't think we have ever claimed to have any moral standing that whole line of reasoning is defunct.
Yes we gave FoM some schtick because they waved around their glorious we are the mighty protectors of World 8 banner. All we are is a bunch of guys shooting peeps up and havin a few kicks in a PvP game, nothing more & never claimed to be anything more.

Morals we have a few but they are our own business, we don't play the morality card, it's guff cause at the end of the day everyone will quit this game move on to the next one. Wash rinse repeat and none of these words matter a ****. So lets just chillax, sit back, shoot each other mojitos in hand and have a bit of a skit.

You drink Mojitos?

DeletedUser

I said you were hypocrites, didn't mention morality. Please read what I say properly, you've just wasted your time with that arguement. Like I say, proofs back in the old threads.

If you want to sit back in relax then perhaps you shouldn't be spending so much time provoking us by making PnP full of lies against us and trying to sway people on to your side. Notice I haven't been around in a while for that reason, yet you've been going on for ages.

DeletedUser

I said you were hypocrites, didn't mention morality.

Bat Country have no idea of even the concept of being morally right.

How does it feel to get beaten to the kerb again? Seriously I'm advising you to stop now for your own sake.

DeletedUser

I say Kill em' all. What world is this on again, 8? I may want to join in.

DeletedUser

I'm going to explain this in very simple terms, because we're clearly dealing with simple people here:

Tirion had been attacking me regularly for a while (he had to complete with the many soldiers from the Copper towns that KO me) but was enjoying the XP too much. So he started turning up within minutes of my coming off KO and attacking me, more than once if that's what it took. I asked him to stop, and said that if he did not, I would head to the Eagles' towns and duel people of my own weak dueling abilities.

At the time this was happening* I was entirely a trapping and trading build - all my dueling skill came from attribute points and clothing. However, because I've gone and killed a few Copper workers for experience while we've been at war with them, I'm classified as "a dueler" by the Eagles. In their eyes, this entitled full dueling build soldier Tiron to KO me every 48 hours without reprisal.

Despite taking on people of my own level, none of whom were the worker class, and one of whom was Rebelwars himself (ask him how that went), I was accused of attacking innocent workers, and I was sent a bunch of nastygrams. That's the point that I declared war on the Eagles.

* Full disclosure - after dealing with predatory and entitled children with rage issues for long enough, I'm converting to a shooting build.

DeletedUser

I'm going to explain this in very simple terms, because we're clearly dealing with simple people here:

Tirion had been attacking me regularly for a while (he had to complete with the many soldiers from the Copper towns that KO me) but was enjoying the XP too much. So he started turning up within minutes of my coming off KO and attacking me, more than once if that's what it took. I asked him to stop, and said that if he did not, I would head to the Eagles' towns and duel people of my own weak dueling abilities.

At the time this was happening* I was entirely a trapping and trading build - all my dueling skill came from attribute points and clothing. However, because I've gone and killed a few Copper workers for experience while we've been at war with them, I'm classified as "a dueler" by the Eagles. In their eyes, this entitled full dueling build soldier Tiron to KO me every 48 hours without reprisal.

Despite taking on people of my own level, none of whom were the worker class, and one of whom was Rebelwars himself (ask him how that went), I was accused of attacking innocent workers, and I was sent a bunch of nastygrams. That's the point that I declared war on the Eagles.

* Full disclosure - after dealing with predatory and entitled children with rage issues for long enough, I'm converting to a shooting build.

Do you drink Mojitos?

DeletedUser

How does it feel to get beaten to the kerb again? Seriously I'm advising you to stop now for your own sake.

Alright, let me re-phrase that, its obviously above your intellect to work it out. I didn't say you were morally hypocrites. Good enough for you? Damn, you really need to think about what you say before you say it.

DeletedUser

It seems that accusing people of attacking innocent workers is the most popular way to justify farming towns smaller than whatever enormous zerg alliance of the minute you belong to.

Here in fabulous Bat Country we don't do that. We just declare war on ******bags.

DeletedUser

When you were dueled you were dueled in Chartalan gear half the time. You were being dueled less frequently then you say, Tirion only hit a couple of the best xp targets that were awake when he passed, every 3 or 4 days. Boo-hoo, you were one of them, and I really don't care if your coming up with the same rubbish that says your not a dueler, if you weren't one and your going around wearing chartalan gear often enough with that high a dueling level then its your own fault if you get dueled, if you want protection at least act like a worker. You then went and proved my point by beating some of our duelers. Please don't think your any good because you beat me with worker gear on, I've been waiting to hit you properly.

Secondly, you left no comprimise, this was what you told me:

---
Righ:
I consider myself a 'weakling' since I'm a trapper/trader, not a soldier like you. And those are the people in your town I will be attacking. You're the real coward here. I'm going to punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.
---

I offered you exactly what you wanted, which was to stop Tirion from attacking you. You didn't care, you were just going to duel workers anyway. All I added was that if you were going to wear Chartalan set and have that high a dueling level you were going to be treated as a dueler by people, which you seemed to think actually said that Tirion could KO you as much as he liked. Just how messed up is your mind that you couldn't even take being dueled a bit even though I offered to stop it and went and declared war over it anyway?

Don't try and pull the whole 'we didn't duel workers' crap either, Quantrillo even admitted that the adventurers you hit qualify as workers. Even if you'd said to me a little kinder, look, i know it looks like im a dueler but im a worker, please get Tirion to stop I would probably have told him to and considered you a worker, but your dueling then proved that you are a dueler. Plus I backed up every evidence to show adventurers with points out of dueling were workers, which none of you even bothered to even attempt to prove wrong, other then your stupid reply it was opinion. Hell, murder being wrong or rights opinion, doesn't mean its right for some people to do it and wrong for others.

DeletedUser

It seems that accusing people of attacking innocent workers is the most popular way to justify farming towns smaller than whatever enormous zerg alliance of the minute you belong to.

Here in fabulous Bat Country we don't do that. We just declare war on ******bags.

Oh really, I thought that your diplomats did everything they could to prevent war? lol
Its a proven accusation anyway.

Really, don't big yourself up, your about as fabulous as pig turd.

DeletedUser

Come kill me big shot. 16 dodge here and almost no aim at all. I should be about your speed.

DeletedUser

You Bat boys chatter about worse than my girlfriends and I (that’s sad).
I know you Bat boys all think that your “gun” is bigger than the other boys but it’s time to zip up and put away the measuring tapes. It’s just a game and we are at war, simple. No one really cares why we are at war or who started it. You all are just entertaining the masses with your pseudo-intellect and unsubstantiated slander (I can use big words too).

Love you all,
kisses