Fort Vampire under attack

DeletedUser

Geez Rebelwars you don't realise how easy it is to pick up on your lack of points here. Well done on proving us to be lying cowards that went to War with 7x the number of towns, that was real cowardly of us we admit you are right. Hey do you think I called Gyoza in here to help me? Clutching at straws a bit with that one don't ya think? Lets just keep talking in circles though, it's fun when one person isn't making anypoints whatsoever just rambling this that and the other. Please cite proof or you got nothin?

Maybe myself Gyoza and Righ should post up the $15k++ we've taken off your workers in the last week? I know it's a bitter pill but all those tears just cause you couldn't act like decent people. Suck it up bro plenty more to come.

DeletedUser

Bat country is at war with Eagles towns because they want to be at war with Eagles towns. It's a little ridiculous to complain when you get what you want... or maybe spoiled... or maybe bratty...

We aren't complaining at all. Hey where did your character go btw?

DeletedUser

Its just funny how every time I start an arguement on here with one of you its always outnumbered against me, and it doesn't do anything. Wasn't really being serious. And yes, you are cowards, because although there may be seven towns you only seem to duel workers. Look back at the other arguement for proof, im not bringing much new to the table.

Hahaha, we couldn't act like decent people. Oh how you crack me up. Hypocritical to no end.

DeletedUser

And yes, you are cowards, because although there may be seven towns you only seem to duel workers.

Well 90% of your towns are workers so yeh obviously 90% of the people we hit are workers, well done on pointing that out Einstein.

DeletedUser

If you are happy and not complaining about the war, AND you think you are winning.... then what is all the evil empire - they are picking on us talk about?

RL Quantrillo - our true evil master...

So erm what made you give up playing I assume you got sick of stalking me 24/7 at the behest of your real masters? Oh and where do you get all this about picking on us?? stop making stuff up..

you guys seriously though you are living in lollipopland.

DeletedUser

Its not 90% thought, its 100% of players you hit are workers. (If anyone remembers the old flame war, then here's proof even his opinion is that workers include adventurers. So all arguements of them not hitting our workers when they retaliated in the first place are even more invalid.)

Think we better leave him RivelGirl, he's managed to build a thick wall blocking out the ability to see he's wrong. Can you imagine braking it? Poor sod would lose his mind.

DeletedUser

Level 60 Soldier, to be fair this one I think she didn't have a weapon equipped which is a bit idiotic during a war?? She came over and knocked me out too GF I said.

37901375.png

Level 45 Soldier

16264965.png

Ok lower than me but you don't have very many duelers not my fault vOv

90519230.png

Level 47 Soldier.

79865627.png

100% workers eh get your facts straight dude. At least I am making points here, I tire of your circular arguments.

Bosta let them get the final say in and then can you close this thread please tia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I ever hear is how your dueling workers, and none of you have ever had the balls to duel me, least not whilst I was in dueling gear anyway. Can't beleive you've finaly managed to duel someone with a chance, well done, though they obviously didn't have their preffered gear as is clear with the results. Im really not impressed anyway.

Don't think by being the good guy and giving us the last word your gaining the upper hand either, its a cheap tactic.

DeletedUser

Cheap and unsuccessful! I, wonderful ME, a stouthearted Bat Country Builder, accustomed to cowardly attacks every 48 hours by Eagles and Coppers and other riffraff, am going to have the last word!

DeletedUser

Ehh, neh :p

Edit: btw Regg:

Regg On 8/1/09 at 11:56 PM
Oh you're the Chief Smelly BS guys. This war is entirely your fault. Our diplomats did their best but you just kept breaking agreement after agreement.
---

Is this really how your leaders treat you, that they'd make you think thats the case, keep you completely blind to the situation? Or do you genuinely believe that? Shamefull. Very funny though XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No! It's not fair! Quantrillo said we could have the last word....

Word.

That was pretty funny actually glad to see some of you still have a sense of humour, but I think Bostas on vacation or in the the pub so it might take a while.

DeletedUser

The funniest feeling that's kind of funny? Well worded :laugh:
It was Purple Nema I believe.

DeletedUser

I've exchanged telegrams with a couple of very apologetic Eagle guys. I explained to them that I really didn't mind getting KO'd every 48 hours because I never carry money and I enjoy the immunity.

Nice guys but they really need to get over the "builders are sacred" thing.

DeletedUser

With an attitude like that I don't think you deserve their sympathy. Just because they take moral attitudes towards worker dueling its not calling workers sacred. But then after whats happened its clear Bat Country have no idea of even the concept of being morally right. Seriously, all the stuff about going to duel workers, dueling workers, then claiming not to have dueled workers by trying to add definitions which you today proved your were simply making up in order to try and make yourselves look like the good guys... just urgh, it sickens me.

DeletedUser

Can I have the last word?

If so, I'd make it: Pine Tree.

Oh no that's two words. I guess I'm just like that, aren't I?

DeletedUser

With an attitude like that I don't think you deserve their sympathy.
I don't want their sympathy. I didn't ask for their sympathy. It's not my fault they've managed to attach some silly made up "morality" to a PVP game that doesn't support it.

Just because they take moral attitudes towards worker dueling its not calling workers sacred. But then after whats happened its clear Bat Country have no idea of even the concept of being morally right.
You're killing me. You honestly believe that killing a character in an internet cowboy game can actually be immoral? It must be crazy time in Eagle Land again.

Seriously, come kill me. My immunity should be up in about 24 hours and then I personally invite you to come duel me senseless. Feel free to do it as often as you need to to get this ridiculous morality talk out of your mind.

I promise not to send you weepy telegrams about it.

Way to go Regg - We were supposed to get the last word but I guess you got it after all.... Nice try Quantrillo, I appreciate the offer, but Regg wins.
Of course I win. By not giving a crap if I'm attacked I've taken away the only weapon you phony moralizing hypocritical bullies have.

DeletedUser

I don't want their sympathy. I didn't ask for their sympathy. It's not my fault they've managed to attach some silly made up "morality" to a PVP game that doesn't support it.

You're killing me. You honestly believe that killing a character in an internet cowboy game can actually be immoral? It must be crazy time in Eagle Land again.

Seriously, come kill me. My immunity should be up in about 24 hours and then I personally invite you to come duel me senseless. Feel free to do it as often as you need to to get this ridiculous morality talk out of your mind.

Take a look around, if this was the type of game your talking about then there wouldn't be any politics involved and things would get a lot less complicated and arguementative.

Of course I win. By not giving a crap if I'm attacked I've taken away the only weapon you phony moralizing hypocritical bullies have.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. What I love most is you calling us hypocritcal bullies. I think Rivergirl made the best point on the bullying, can't remember her exact words though.

And hypocritical? LOL. Not only are you the hypocrites, you then come and call us hypocrites? Hahaha, just makes you twice as hypocricical. I remember how much you use to use that word to flame FoM, then I make one short visit to the forums, show'd the gaming world you were the hypocrites and now you trying to use it again. Seriously, if your going to call people it think about it first. You'll have to look back at previous threads though, im not reposting old stuff.