Honor amongst thieves, The hit list on worker duelers

DeletedUser

I would just like to say:

:mad: :mad:DUELING WORKERS IS PATHETIC AND DISHONORABLE!!! :mad::mad:

Now that is out of the way i thought this would be a good thing to start because I know others are in agreement.

I would like to start a hit list. If your town is having a problem with workers getting dueled, Put them here. I am sure there are plenty of people looking for targets.

It might help if you put in their Name, Town, and Dueling level so it can be a quick reference. I am personally aquiring a list and will post it shortly.

If you are as passionate about this as I am, subscribe to this thread and we can show those Cowards they can't be bullies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25487

Careful you don't include alliance wars, town vs. town conflicts, revenge hits... plenty of gray area and opportunity for false positives. There's a lot of duelers who randomly wander the map looking for helpless victims to pad their stats and respond to messages with "lol lol its just a game lol"... it would be nice if people hunted down and grief-killed these players repeatedly. But most towns are very proud of their two-dozen allies list, and I reckon they'll bend their morality quite a bit to make excuses for scavengers if it keeps their forts well protected.

DeletedUser8627

My favourite pass time is to hit workers. They squirm and complain, it's entertaining.

DUELING WORKERS IS PATHETIC AND DISHONORABLE!!! ~ if you are a dueller or a soldier right?

If workers were not meant to be duel, they would not have a duel button in their profile right?

DeletedUser

When I thump worker pukes I like to hold off on the first duel in case they have alot of cash. Don't want to knock out the golden goose too soon! If they survive the first go-around then I lay into them on the second thumpin for even more moolah and personal satisfaction!

DeletedUser23737

Cowards vrs Stupids

I have no idea where the mentality that anyone who duels workers must be a coward came from? :censored: To my way of thinking, it is just simple evolution... where the strong and intelligent get rid of the weak and stupid...:eek:

It is crazy for any sane player to allow weaklings, who defy common sense by putting all their skills into one area, to prosper on the west!! :dastardly:

I think if any player is dumb enough to stick all their skill points into one area... then everyone (even adventurers! :adventurer:) should join in and try and KO these plebs until they wisen up some...and figure out a more pleasing build. :cool:

We all should try and get rid of moronic single skill players... and lets not only hit dumb, dumb builder builds... what about the nuts who put everything into leadership...or hiding.... they need constant dueling too!! :blink:

It's a madness that needs to be stamped out! :shootout:

DeletedUser

:mad: :mad:DUELING WORKERS IS PATHETIC AND DISHONORABLE!!! :mad::mad:
So what? You discovered nothing new.

I would like to start a hit list. If your town is having a problem with workers getting dueled, Put them here. I am sure there are plenty of people looking for targets.
I refuse to do that. A worker class, if played correctly, is an awsome fort fighter. Instead of boring duels, why don't you organize stealing the fort from a workerkiller? No forts = no townpoints from forts. Let them rot in their own town - fortless. ;)

And a tip... Do not orgainze a duel war just yet. Wait for the next update. And do steal forts.

DeletedUser

All people are fair game in my book. Tell your workers to make a melee soldier -- they should be far enough leveled by now to have their construction point potential maxed out. If they don't like getting dueled... :boone:

DeletedUser16628

Wally9456 On 8/25/10 at 1:44 AM I have more, lots more, sure you don't want to try and see what else you can get, if that's all it takes to make your day? And you can inflate your

I mean no contest right, that's your modus operandi. Why take a chance that you could actually lose to someone.

I earn what you took in no time. That is not even an issue with me. I detest the disruption of work, you stole my game time.
my reply====================================>>infiniti99 On 8/25/10 at 1:22 AM Wally just like to thank you for making my day.A guys got to eat but with the 1600+ I made I can feed the whole town.Thank you and enjoy the game.
Wally9456 On 8/25/10 at 1:19 AM I am really impressed with your ability to beat a worker, you are so brave and strong. I can't tell you how impressed I am with your bravery.
I beat the best on a daily basis.If they run and hide in the hotel then I hit the next available option plain and simple.Go back to work and earn me some more money will you.I'll be back soon enough.

I was laughing so hard there was tears in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Wanted to let everyone know I have added a new feature to my profile that I call "When noobs attack". These attacks come from towns I have violated. For example, I recently blew thru Dark Valley and ko'd everything that was awake and had pulse including the whiney workers. A couple of their folks have decided to puff out their chests and come get some. Makes for good entertainment!

I will be updating my profile as necessary so stay tuned!

Baldness

DeletedUser

your always gonna get worker hitters..a lot wont though,but in the long run..you'll be way over them in lvl while there still low lvl from low motivation dueling..or do the npc self ko every 2 days when your ready to sleep...worker hitters are nobodys,generaly lvl 40-50 ,kinda where they stay

DeletedUser

Reviving hate mail from workers is an achievement that all duelers should strive for ;)

DeletedUser

You will have sherif office and bounty hunters in a few months, so when you hit by soldier or dueler just put bounty on him and it will be ok. ;)

ps: I like to duel innocent people i just duel some guy on Arizona three times

and I stole from him around 2300$ and KO him isn't that funny :laugh:
pss: If you chose to be worker than be worker and don't complain about somone hit you. I am adventurer on Arizona and soldier on W12 and I don't complaine when somone hit me ;)

DeletedUser

You will have sherif office and bounty hunters in a few months
Not true. It's weeks. We get it in a few weeks. Perhaps even days if bugs are fixed quickly.
So... Get prepared, if you don't have a hitlist already, start making it! ;)

DeletedUser

Not true. It's weeks. We get it in a few weeks. Perhaps even days if bugs are fixed quickly.
So... Get prepared, if you don't have a hitlist already, start making it! ;)
true my bad :laugh: it will be great to duel someone from bounty hunter list and make easy money :cool:

DeletedUser

Lol it will be funny to see what the bounties go up too ....

I wanna have one

DeletedUser

Lol it will be funny to see what the bounties go up too ....

I wanna have one
Well if you are good dueler you will not need search for victims they will come themselves. :laugh: it's the only advantage, and you will get money easier. ;)

DeletedUser

Better than you thats for sure ;)

Sounds good, might actually put some skills in tactics now :)

DeletedUser

Ah no lol, i thought this was Arizona, Im a builder here... please don't kill me :D

DeletedUser

Ah no lol, i thought this was Arizona, Im a builder here... please don't kill me :D
I wont don't worry I only kill workers 10 lvl-s lower than me (joke) :laugh: but in your case i could make an exception :p
pure worker vs pure dueler :D

DeletedUser21091

Mmmm Macky with a bounty on his head, am salivating already ..... Best hurry up and get my questlines done, oh dear, aren't you out my range though :(

:donkey: (Here's geoffery btw, he says hi to everyone)