Honor amongst thieves, The hit list on worker duelers

DeletedUser

The bounties sound cool. It's about time they did something to make the game more interesting!

I plan on placing large bounties on the heads of Kiwigirl and Black Max! After all, what are friends for!

The Bald and the Beautiful,
Kirk

DeletedUser25487

If not implemented with a complex system of checks and balances, bounties will become the next great exploit. Duel to your heart's content, piss off every town on the map, rack up a huge bounty and then allow yourself to be killed by one of your "friends" who gets all the cash. Then they go out and do the exact same thing and you collect the cash by executing them. Now you've accomplished two things: people now have a reason to duel more workers more often other than sadism, and they'll get richer by doing so. Then if you raise the penalty for being KO'd with a large bounty to discourage lawlessness, like jail time or loss of some of your bank/inventory, you open up the reverse exploit... placing bounties on your enemy with no good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dueling builders is badddd... you hear me kids?

Oh and, HEYYYYY GEOFREY! long time no see!! :D

DeletedUser16628

Can't wait,Someone please come get me.I hope it's a duel on the spot upgrade jox would know.

DeletedUser

duelling builders is not bad, you click a button and you safely know that you have a way superior chance of winning, of course we ave all done it. we all find a town which is not well known and then you hit DUEL!

then after reading the top line you think ill go get him but will be confused by what you will see, i am a builder hear on this world :D
of course im a full builder on this world and completely undefended and also have noting but construction. so feel free to duel me :)

but the your breaking the rule of push duelling, :shootout:because i organised you to duel me with no weapon so you can win technically no one who just read this cant duel me now :D otherwise ace the ball and chain :D

DeletedUser

This thread has inspired me to make a zero motivation, worker camping dueler on world 15 ;)

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Lol I am going 0% motivation also ....
cya there....

I had 0% motivation dueler on Arizona but then swapped to normal
I wont duel workers though :)

or will I ..... ?

DeletedUser

Version 1.29 - Allied forces in progress

• Alliances enabled. Look into the town administration window.
    • Alliances allow you to sleep in forts if one town of your alliance is member of that fort
    • Sheriff: You can now put bounties on player heads or hunt players down as a business.

I think this affects the duelling of builders now they can place bounties :D

DeletedUser16628

Another aspect that should add more fun to the game.I'll still be a builder killa killer and a builder killer also.

DeletedUser

agree, and the cash we builders stock pile can finally be used against our enemies, duellers :D

DeletedUser8675

My favourite pass time is to hit workers. They squirm and complain, it's entertaining.

DUELING WORKERS IS PATHETIC AND DISHONORABLE!!! ~ if you are a dueller or a soldier right?

If workers were not meant to be duel, they would not have a duel button in their profile right?

LOL you are right on.

To the thread author-
Go ahead make a hit list, I'd love to see it

DeletedUser

i dont see what is wrong though with the builders, if the-west didnt want us to do it that would have made it impossible to duel builders, but they have and this is not going to change for the foreseeable future