Honor amongst thieves, The hit list on worker duelers

DeletedUser

I don't see why people get so upset about about builders getting dueled but nobody cares when some one duels somebody 5+ levels lower than themselves. In my mind there is no difference between dueling a worker or a player way under your level.

You don't get a bonus of any sort for your dueling level so the reasons why you shouldn't hit workers would be the same as why you shouldn't attack players under your level : skill points & gear.

attacking someone that has little to no hope of winning is a cheap dishonorable win regardless of the player class. Grow a pair and attack someone that might knock you out.

DeletedUser14793

got a new shiny weapon, i wonder what builder will feel its wrath first??

anyways, The Bloody Path is down for worker killer alliance. lets do this :)

DeletedUser

Why is this thread being resurrected over and over?
And to my surprise, not many builders posted their thoughts here.
It became a duelists' whimper-o-rama. :D

DeletedUser8675

Why is this thread being resurrected over and over?
And to my surprise, not many builders posted their thoughts here.
It became a duelists' whimper-o-rama. :D

And a fort battlers whiner-o-rama.

DeletedUser

Hardly... As that would be deleted as offtopic - you don't do 1vs1 8round duels in forts honey.

DeletedUser8675

That's not what I meant, "Honey".
Fort battlers and builders alike, great whiner babies when they get dueled.

DeletedUser

I rarely hear a fort battler complain about getting dueled. They just go and take their fort. A fort build is not the same as a builder.

Do not actually hear much about dueling in world 12 except for in this global forum. That may disappoint the duel builds, but this world kinda floated a different way.

DeletedUser8675

Haha you have not seen Joxer whining about dueling? He also thinks 1.29 is his holy grail to no more campers, but it is far off ;)
Slickwick, will have to see you shortly.
Oh and what do you do when a dueler doesn't have any forts because they don't give a crap?? LOL

DeletedUser

Again a groupie, a stalker or whatever who knows more about me than i do myself? *sigh*
You know what I do in such cases... The forum ingnorelist is a blessing.

DeletedUser

Oh and what do you do when a dueler doesn't have any forts because they don't give a crap?? LOL

I guess the same tactic that that dueler has chosen with forts...pay no attention to it. Dueling is fun, but it became too easy after catching on. Don't pretend you don't care about forts. I've seen you in fort battles before...have you ever seen me in your town dueling?