Let's clear this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22500

Hellstromm,

For what its worth I think you have done a great job. You came to our town to help with some battles and while you were in town there were 0 problems. You offered your advice if it was wanted and stayed out of town business.

He helped your town with fort battles...what battles did he help you with, cause you guys havent won a battle in about 2 months if not more and if he did help out i would think you would have given us more of a challenge for once

DeletedUser

Yes, you are right, Headpot. We haven't won many battles lately. The laundry list of spies and traitors you sent in really worked--congrats. How's that headache feeling from the other night? I hear you are contracting outside parties to help you from the big, bad 3-man crew that ko'd your whole town? Perhaps, you should just take it like a man and understand that when you play games, sometimes you get hurt. You don't hear brown and I on here complaining about the ass-kicking you guys gave us in fort fights.

On another note, SV really seems to have your number--have you tried to infiltrate them like you did us? At any rate, looking forward to the big hit on BB tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.