More/Different Quests

DeletedUser1105

That is a very good work-around solution for the problem.

I agree, there is not much else you could do to give as an example for a worker. The quest doesn't need to give anything else, just the rewards that are normally given to a worker when constructing i.e. xp and no money. Shows them just what it's like.

DeletedUser1105

It's like signing a petition master warrior, I believe.

Just another way of saying 'I like this idea'.

DeletedUser

There is a real need for more quest in the 30'ish level range .
I've just been leveling for about five levels now just to gain / regain access to quest jobs .

DeletedUser

yh i know cause tight now i need 24 wood 2 warm emals and 5 lasso i can do the wood but its annying :( and the other 2 i cant do

DeletedUser1105

I'm the same Oakley. I'm level 37 now and I've been doing the same 5 jobs every day for about 7 levels.

It's horrendously boring.

DeletedUser

That's why there is a huge reason for them to lower the difficulty of the jobs.

DeletedUser

Go higher it yourself catface and find it too difficult that you wanna quit the game.

DeletedUser

no i dont want to quit but i want more jobs but not for them to make it easy

DeletedUser5046

i suggest that the shaman to be visible in the saloon!!! i still cant find that shaman!!! (=T_T=)

another thing is that you may give quest items instead of money on the shaman or both *as long as it reach the right amount needed* in reseting stats

DeletedUser

i suggest that the shaman to be visible in the saloon!!! i still cant find that shaman!!! (=T_T=)

another thing is that you may give quest items instead of money on the shaman or both *as long as it reach the right amount needed* in reseting stats[/qu349:36:4]
Its actually on the skills option. Look at the big circle on the left hand side panel of the screen with the picture of colored squares and circles and there is a smaller circle with a picture of an old Indian man. If you click at the small circle with the picture of the old Indian man, that picture will take over the bigger circle and if you click at your current used skills and attributes they will start decreasing and your reserve skills will add. It will only take effect if you click Confirm. Then after you are done, click the now smaller circle of the colored squares and circles and it will take over the big circle again.

1 skill point will cost you $50, reuse another one, that will cost you $60. You got to wait for 24 hours for that price to drop back to $50. Attributes will cost you $250 but will also cost you more if you reuse another one.