Parasite Alert

DeletedUser

Oh i would love that, a Western game to be played in a Western Style. But sadly the fact of all this stuff is now forced into the game by threats its impossible.

DeletedUser

That Gyoza person is certainly a very bad man. He had me fooled into thinking he was a 14 year old boy from Botswana for the longest time!

When will the developers install code to prevent this kind of subterfuge!!??

DeletedUser

Oh i would love that, a Western game to be played in a Western Style. But sadly the fact of all this stuff is now forced into the game by threats its impossible.

I see by your location that you probably aren't the best informed to be making moral value judgments about how a game based in the west 'should be played.'

Just for giggles though, how should I be playing against overwhelming odds? I should just submit and play the game in a way I don't like?

(Hint: Replying to this post in any way will probably result in a bad outcome for you. I suggest you ignore it.)

DeletedUser

Im not the best informed?
Sorry ive been here how long?
The Game is based on The Western American Period.
If the game was played properly, Towns, Alliances, Pacts bla bla bla wouldnt Exist.

Sure there may be friendly towns but nothing was ever serious in the west

DeletedUser

Thank God the game isn't played properly then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Federation of Marshals isn't trying to force anyone to play a certain way. But we do rally together when tards attack workers. We just hunt them down like the scum sucking pond dwellers and trolls they appear to be. End of story.

CHECK MATE!

DeletedUser

If the game was played properly, Towns, Alliances, Pacts bla bla bla wouldnt Exist.

Oh my bad. I thought you were saying I was playing wrong.

DeletedUser

The Federation of Marshals isn't trying to force anyone to play a certain way. But we do rally together when tards attack workers. We just hunt them down like the scum sucking pond dwellers and trolls they appear to be. End of story.

CHECK MATE!

You're so funny, dude.

You're not going to force people to play a certain way, but if they don't they're lamers that you'll hunt down like scum sucking pond dwellers. That's hypocrisy for you.

DeletedUser

Actually it was serious, very serious indeed. I suggest you go back and restudy your history a bit deeper. I live in the West and know it's history and this game holds no relationship what so ever to the actual dress, weaponry, or history. It's a game based on a perceived notion from a European based country.:p

DeletedUser

Actually it was serious, very serious indeed. I suggest you go back and restudy your history a bit deeper. I live in the West and know it's history and this game holds no relationship what so ever to the actual dress, weaponry, or history. It's a game based on a perceived notion from a European based country.:p

I'm intrigued, Dusty, could you please elaborate?

DeletedUser

CHECK MATE!

I'm still learning the rules here -- if you say "check mate" does that mean you automatically win regardless of how poorly you were doing up to that point? And you'll farm the workers of any town that says otherwise?

BTW still awaiting proof of the two points we discussed earlier. Pun intended.

DeletedUser

And Bosta isn't on so let me just say, that is enough of the GFY comments, I don't care what you want them to stand for. Type it out if it isn't for the bad stuff, otherwise stop.

DeletedUser

BEEP are you talking about?

DeletedUser

History repeats it self?

Sometimes these feuds were the result of long-running arguments between two groups of people, especially families or clans, and perhaps may have started decades earlier over the smallest insult. One thing leads to another until cycles of retaliation can last for generations.

However, the vast majority of the well-known feuds in the American West were the result of political confrontations or land control. For those involved, their actions were rarely seen as lawless, but rather a means to bringing some kind of "law" to an area where chaos tended to prevail.

The many range wars of the American West were often depicted in old western films.
Find a Feud

[SIZE=-1]Web[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]www.legendsofamerica.com[/SIZE] Regardless of the reasons, these "wars" resulted in hundreds of deaths, when vengeance was taken and bloody vendettas resulted in warring factions continuing to battle, sometimes for years.:blink:

DeletedUser

Regardless of the reasons, these "wars" resulted in hundreds of deaths, when vengeance was taken and bloody vendettas resulted in warring factions continuing to battle, sometimes for years.:blink:

Some of these "wars" are still going on today, depending on what area you are in.