Parasite Alert

DeletedUser14280

Or you could just sell soft drinks.
Dusty the cat did that a little while ago.

DeletedUser

Funny...w8 doesn't look like its full of drama when you are a brand spanking new level 1 noob!

DeletedUser

Meh. I couldn't join any side that is bickering in here. I like people on both sides. Hmmm, but maybe I would be the safest player in w8. Join one side but still be nice to the other so they put a "no hit order' out on me. Yeah, I like that :p

I'm pretty sure even people who love you - like me - would put out a hit on you - in all affection, of course!

<3

DeletedUser

Ha ha, another victim, I mean friend. yea thats it. Welcome to the wonderful world of 8, where I am king of all I survey. Which isn't a hole lot on account of my hat falling over my eyes.

DeletedUser

More people should realize how fortunate it is to be killed by me.

DeletedUser

More people should realize how fortunate it is to be killed by me.

You can't KO someone by being a coward hiding in the hotel like you are doing now. Get out from under your bed little one.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Gyoza, when I join a town I'll let you know where I'm at. I won't be worth very much xp to you though and you probably won't be able to hit me as I'm just starting out and don't plan to duel for a long long time.

DeletedUser15560

But he has KO'd people?
Try making sense when you talk. And try not adding 1928391823 smilies to the end of your posts as well. It's starting to burn through my pupils and into my brain.

@Dusty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But he has KO'd people?
Try making sense when you talk. And try not adding 1928391823 smilies to the end of your posts as well. It's starting to burn through my pupils and into my brain.

@Dusty

Hey CB go bark at the moon some more.;) And I'll add how ever many smilies as I like just to irritate you and the others.:D