Parasite Alert

DeletedUser

You guys/gals want to argue about ingame stuff, that's fine, but don't get personal. That's just not cool.

DeletedUser

I got an infraction for saying 'Hurrrr' once. But you know, if ever there was a time for a good old fasioned 'Hurrrr,' this is it.

*Ahem*

HURRRRRRR

DeletedUser

I got an infraction for saying 'Hurrrr' once. But you know, if ever there was a time for a good old fasioned 'Hurrrr,' this is it.

*Ahem*

HURRRRRRR

Which of the many enthusiastically and totally evenhandedly enforced rules did saying "Hurrrr" break?

DeletedUser14280

Probably the 'no one word posts' rule, if it was by itself.

I can make a place for Gyoza in my town, but that would mean investing in an extremely short leash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Truthfully I find the enforcement of rules in this forum both selective and unreasonable....for example, why can't we post a pic of ourselves in any thread we want? silly stuff if you ask me and I expect I'll get another warning for this post.

DeletedUser

And you don't see the hypocrisy in that? attack me and Gyza sure but why KO a town full of workers when you preach "never attack workers".

Rest assured I'm going to be very loud and very public about every FOM member that attacks a worker.