P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser

Due to recent hostile actions, the town of Raw Deal (what a great film) hereby declares war on the RAW alliance.

A little back story, for those of you who care.
On the 27th of February, THP was approached by the founder of RAW - Aqua Caliente, Kirk357, requesting that we help in the construction and management of his town. He was going to be inactive, and no longer wanted to be a part of RAW.
We had no interest in his town, but as he was THP member in W10, we agreed.
A couple of people were sent over to start building, and to quiz the members on what they wanted. That night, we also invited the leaders of the RAW alliance to a chat, to explain the situation, and assure them that we weren't being aggressive.
Well that was a mistake. Ater swearing at and insulting Kirk for a while, they then accused us of orchestrating the whole thing, and threatened us with their "mighty alliance" unless we gave "their town" back.
Firstly, since Kirk founded, built and ran the town, we don't respect RAW's claims of ownership.
Secondly, we don't appreciate threats. Being in a large alliance doesn't give you the right to try and bully small towns. Try being the operative word there.

So, there you have it, aggression begets aggression. War is declared between the town of Raw Deal, formerly Aqua Caliente, against the RAW empire of 36 towns. Oh, and Suicide Soldiers, since they've followed us over there to continue hostilities. The more the merrier.

Hostilities will commence some time after two hours from this post, to give you some time to pass the message around. Since I am out of town at the moment, a member of Raw Deal will comfirm this shortly.

GL, HF, etc. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

i approve this msg.

*giggles*

rawdeal2.jpg

DeletedUser

as the founder of the town Aque Caliente, now Raw Deal, the attacks on this town We as a town has Declared war on RAW empire.

DeletedUser15169

Confirmed, and I hereby call myself and other mercenaries of THP and Allies to arms!

DeletedUser

On Behalf of RAW I would like to reveal a few truths for those of you that care.

Kirk was a RAW member from the start but because he would not put enough real life time into helping the RAW alliance beyond the usual own town founder stuff we did not give him the respect he craved nor let him in on the big decisions. So he cried foul joined THP on W10 (from our towns on w10) and the very next day THP took over Kirks town on back on W11. This is not just any town but one of our biggest ones minutes walk from our three other biggest towns, so now we had THP on our doorstep out of nowhere.

We we're angry with Kirk because he had been our friend for about four months but now right out of the blue he had brought THP to our doorstep. I'm sure a lot of you know what THP is like so I wont go into much detail. But they have destroyed 100's of peoples towns and games on many servers and we will do our best to stop them here, anyone who wants to help give me a tele on W11.

Also i would like it clear that Kirk did not even discuss what he was planning with us and gave us no prior warning, not even to the members of his own town 90% of which have sided with us and left that town, as THP members have been moving up in the last few days.

Obviously THP saw the opportunity when Kirk came crying to them and took it with both hands, obviously they planned this since that time and as they have probably done to many other towns on many other worlds they have twisted it to try to make us look like the bad guys.

Well I have no complaints, I enjoy a good fight, and now I have calmed down from my initial over reaction to Robert Fords treacherous deed I look forward to a fun war, hopefully other alliances and towns will fight with us, though I'm sure we can do plenty of damage ourselves with our 300+ soldiers & duelers. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with THP, THP dosent even make up 1/4 of the town members.
RAW DEAL is a town made up of duelers from all over W11. Also to any towns that hate big alliances this is your time to stand up and fight!! All towns that drop there RAW tag will be spared.

DeletedUser15169

Yep, I wont know to attack you if you arn't allied to RAW :D Meanwhile, Ive already had a KO, and a haul of $450 frommy first duel in the Main RAW town :)

DeletedUser

Well, it has *something* to do with THP, as that's who Kirk approached, but no, Raw Deal has people from all over the place, hence why it's not "THP - Raw Deal".

This is not just any town but one of our biggest ones
Yes, that Kirk funded and built himself.

I'm sure a lot of you know what THP is like so I wont go into much detail. But they have destroyed 100's of peoples towns and games on many servers and we will do our best to stop them here, anyone who wants to help give me a tele on W11.
We have? Awesome. I guess that makes us the bad guys. :D

Also i would like it clear that Kirk did not even discuss what he was planning with us and gave us no prior warning, not even to the members of his own town 90% of which have sided with us and left that town, as THP members have been moving up in the last few days.
Well I can't really blame him, after the way you responded in chat, and your continual profane personal attacks to him in telegrams. :p

90%? If you say so. We spoke to all the members, some decided to leave with no hard feelings, and some were more than happy to stay, echoing Kirk's complaints. That's neither here nor there, though. They weren't forced out, they made a decision with no hard feelings.

Obviously THP saw the opportunity when Kirk came crying to them and took it with both hands, obviously they planned this since that time and as they have probably done to many other towns on many other worlds they have twisted it to try to make us look like the bad guys.
Obviously. :rolleyes:
You're less than an hour away, if we were hostile to RAW, we'd have attacked you already. Your paranoia and poor political skills forced our hand. You threatened us with war from the start, like we were going to just give up without a fight.

Well I have no complaints, I enjoy a good fight, and now I have calmed down from my initial over reaction to Robert Fords treacherous deed I look forward to a fun war, hopefully other alliances and towns will fight with us, though I'm sure we can do plenty of damage ourselves with our 300+ soldiers & duelers. :ph34r:
I'll see you in the battlefield. :)

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with THP, THP dosent even make up 1/4 of the town members.
RAW DEAL is a town made up of duelers from all over W11. Also to any towns that hate big alliances this is your time to stand up and fight!! All towns that drop there RAW tag will be spared.

LOL THP as most people will know is one of the biggest alliances on W10, and you guys are just trying to do the same thing on W11 but keep it a secret while you do it, pretty sad really.

THP instigated this so its obviously a lot to do with THP

DeletedUser15169

Well it must only be apparent to the leadership only. I have seen nothing of it, and I have only seen our main town, and then The Firing Squad. You would think that they would at least tell us regular members about it if there was some grand alliance we can go and shop in. I think they have decided to try something different in this world, although I guess I should not speak for them as I am not a leader :D

DeletedUser

Yes, Kirk approaching us out of the blue is all part of out SEKRIT PLAN to take over W11. :rolleyes:
Telling your leaders about what was happening, and explaining it all on the board is very secretive.
You threatened us with war unless we gave back "your town". We accepted your proposal. You can believe we instigated it if you wish, no skin off my nose.

DeletedUser

LOL THP as most people will know is one of the biggest alliances on W10, and you guys are just trying to do the same thing on W11 but keep it a secret while you do it, pretty sad really.

THP instigated this so its obviously a lot to do with THP

Jeez MadLordDave you are getting more and more paranoid...now you are seeing a huge THP conspiracy:blink:

I am a black hat in THP and I can assure you that no secret Alliances exist.

DeletedUser

Yes, Kirk approaching us out of the blue is all part of out SEKRIT PLAN to take over W11. :rolleyes:
Telling your leaders about what was happening, and explaining it all on the board is very secretive.
You threatened us with war unless we gave back "your town". We accepted your proposal. You can believe we instigated it if you wish, no skin off my nose.

LOL we have had an NAP agreement for the last three days, we got all the loyal guys back out of the town formely known as Agua Caliente and I was prepared to keep the NAP deal.

Then you sneak attack us, enough talking, you guys lie and twist so much its hilarious :D

You wanted war all along, now you got it be happy.

DeletedUser

Erm, Daykoda, did you mean to send this to me?

Daykoda Today at 2:05 AM f#$k this is not suppose to happen yet.
It messes up our plans.
Get your soldiers down to THP and hit them as much as posible

My most sincere apologies for mucking up your plan. Clearly we are the instigators. :p

DeletedUser15169

lol does that mean he did not know RAW Thing is not a 'RAW' town? It looks like he is thinking we are at war with THP LOL

DeletedUser

Erm, Daykoda, did you mean to send this to me?

Daykoda Today at 2:05 AM f#$k this is not suppose to happen yet.
It messes up our plans.
Get your soldiers down to THP and hit them as much as posible

My most sincere apologies for mucking up your plan. Clearly we are the instigators. :p

well that makes it after you declared war, so how does it not make you the instigators?

DeletedUser

So many targets, don't know where to start! I advise everybody purchase this literature, so that nothing goes to waste

Amazing593.jpg