P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser

Yeah well, we will see what happens over the course of the war, personally I'm not too bothered about dueling stats like that, people could just attack builders all day and pump up their stats. How many of our builders and adventurers did you attack today Benji and friends I lost count.

DeletedUser

i hit whoever is awake, i hit the whole town. i dont even look to see what class they are. if there awake and it says i can duel them, then they are fair game.

DeletedUser

i hit whoever is awake, i hit the whole town. i dont even look to see what class they are. if there awake and it says i can duel them, then they are fair game.

'Fair game' is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose

DeletedUser

Obviously you're a little confused at to what war means, it seems. You're complaining we hit your adventurers and builders, yet you do the same? At last we're not being hypocrits.

As to a sneak attack, we declared 2 hours before the war started, posting on the boards, and I even telegrammed the leaders in case they missed it.
We're pretty rubbish at sneak attacks. :D
Middle of the night? Are you claiming all of RAW is european?

DeletedUser

Obviously you're a little confused at to what war means, it seems. You're complaining we hit your adventurers and builders, yet you do the same? At last we're not being hypocrits.

As to a sneak attack, we declared 2 hours before the war started, posting on the boards, and I even telegrammed the leaders in case they missed it.
We're pretty rubbish at sneak attacks. :D

I'm not complaining about Workers and Adventurers getting hit, thats part of war, I was just saying that its part of the reason you scored so many wins to losses today.

You telegrammed me at about 00:00 server time and the attacks had already begun, but sneak attacks are also part of war I'm not complaining about that either just stating the fact its why you managed to get so many wins to losses overall becasue you hit a lot of our players while they where offline doing jobs.

DeletedUser

Constantly you guys have been twisting my words and making stuff up as you go along, you should really give it up.

DeletedUser

RAW Alliance will win this easy. This will not be competitive, instead this will be a slaughter house.

DeletedUser

It is all relative

Ever since I started dealing with people, via modem (starting with BBS in about 1986), I'm amazed at the number of people the just have little concept about international timezones.

Benjamin.Linus stated 5pm (17:00) is their local time. That time is meaningless, unless we are given a reference point.

The West gives us a standard time base to refer too, so why not use it ?

Each person may then determine what time is being referred to by applying their time offset (for me, server 00:00 is 10 hours behind my present time.)

In the middle of the night, for me, is about 16:30 the previous day The West server time.

Your statement does not help. (are you in UK?)
What server time are you using to say something is in the middle of the night.

Neil (typing this in the middle of his Sunday)

DeletedUser

RAW Alliance will win this easy. This will not be competitive, instead this will be a slaughter house.

All the more reason to show restraint.

A large alliance should be able to only resort to overwhelming force, when they are threatened with severe damage. The old saying of using a nuclear missile when a hammer would have doe the task is always relevant.

Was diplomacy given a chance? Did the negotiations end up in a war of words, fueled by 'young' adult male ego laden testosterone?

Neil (give peace a chance, then nuke the hell out of them)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Benjamin and I were querying Dave there, AusOrac. He claimed it was a sneak attack in the middle of the night. Like you say, time is irrelevant, people play this game all over the world.

We tried diplomacy, they turned the air blue and threatened us. Wars have been fought over less. ;)

DeletedUser

Benjamin and I were querying Dave there, AusOrac. He claimed it was a sneak attack in the middle of the night. Like you say, time is irrelevant, people play this game all over the world.

We tried diplomacy, they turned the air blue and threatened us. Wars have been fought over less. ;)

LOL we made an NAP and you broke it, thats what really happened, you guys obviously had no intention of keeping it.

DeletedUser

you really think so? and from what facts are you drawing this conclusion? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between breaking a NAP, and canceling it. Who's twisting words now? ;)

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter half of the members from P&P Raw Deal are KOed. They are being slaughtered like frogs..

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter half of the members from P&P Raw Deal are KOed. They are being slaughtered like frogs..

Passed-out members 39 Stat from Yesterday
lol man you dont even have a clue. we have 3 members KOd since yesterday. 1 dueler and a builder and adventurer. and we have umm let see ill post the mort stats so im not making up random crap like you.

Passed-out opponents 117
Passed-out members 41

From this at the start of the war

Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 29

stats dont lie bud. get out of your dream world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol man you dont even have a clue. we have 3 members KOd in the past 2 days. 1 dueler and a builder and adventurer. and we have umm let see ill post the mort stats so im not making up random crap like you.

Passed-out opponents 117
Passed-out members 41

From this at the start of the war

Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 29

stats dont lie bud. get out of your dream world.

Nice lie bud. Do you actually count one by one who has been KOed or not from your town? Too bad your stats are bogus like your game play.

Both LAME.

You fail like your town.

DeletedUser

hey noob, incase you didnt know if you click on the mortician it gives you the stats. im not making stuff up. o btw here is a little update for you.

Passed-out opponents 130
Passed-out members 41

DeletedUser

How does one get to be the number one dueler in two worlds without knowing about town morticians? :D

Hurry and level up old chap, so you can show us how awesome you are.

DeletedUser

Nice lie bud. Do you actually count one by one who has been KOed or not from your town? Too bad your stats are bogus like your game play.

Both LAME.

You fail like your town.
Hey guess what! There are these things called "Morticians", when you click on them, it gives you stats! IT'S LIKE MAGIC!