P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser

Which part of "not supposed to happen yet" and "It messes up our plan" do you not understand, MadManDave?
Stop trying to make out like you're the innocent party here.

DeletedUser

our plan to build up real strong before anyone big attacks us

you'd have to ask Day what he meant for sure

DeletedUser

It's clear proof that you planned this war from the start. What is this plan he speaks of? The plan to create a giant alliance and take over W11 of course!

See, I can make paranoid accusations too! :D

It's strange to have a leader of a large alliance cajole us for allegedly trying to make a large alliance. We have two towns, we're right on your tail! ;)

DeletedUser

It's clear proof that you planned this war from the start. What is this plan he speaks of? The plan to create a giant alliance and take over W11 of course!

See, I can make paranoid accusations too! :D

It's strange to have a leader of a large alliance cajole us for allegedly trying to make a large alliance. We have two towns, we're right on your tail! ;)

we could argue about this all night mate, and I'm sure you would.

We have no plans to take over the whole server, its enough work with 38 towns.

How can we have planned it from the start when it was THP who moved in on one of our towns? Its obvious you guys started this, I'm sure most people can see that.

and hopefully they can see how your twisting it all round to try and gain as many friends as possible.

I mean you have pulled in guys from all around W11 one of you guys said which must started well before you recieved that letter from Day

DeletedUser

If your gonna lie and have a big web of lies, its probably not a good idea to start a thread about it all where everything will eventually be unraveled the more you go on.

DeletedUser

"See, I can make paranoid accusations too! :D"
Satire is clearly lost on you. :p

Christ, how many times do I have to explain this to you.

Kirk.
Contacted.
Us.

None of us spoke to him before he approached us and invited us to help the town. He no longer wanted to be part of your alliance, and having seen you in action, I can see why.
Ah, why do I bother? There's no talking with delusional people. Go back to your 36 towns and discuss amoungst yourself how we're lying and building up an evil empire with our two towns.

DeletedUser

"See, I can make paranoid accusations too! :D"
Satire is clearly lost on you. :p

Christ, how many times do I have to explain this to you.

Kirk.
Contacted.
Us.

None of us spoke to him before he approached us and invited us to help the town. He no longer wanted to be part of your alliance, and having seen you in action, I can see why.
Ah, why do I bother? There's no talking with delusional people. Go back to your 36 towns and discuss amoungst yourself how we're lying and building up an evil empire with our two towns.

I saw the satire I just wanted to be clear.

Kirk contacted you I believe that much but then you decided to make the most of the situation and go the whole hog, plan everything and really go at us. To me thats obvious and anything else you say about the matter is, in my opinion, made up for your own benefit.

So you can say otherwise until your blue in the face, because obviously it is lies and I'm not interested

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*shrug* You're welcome to believe what you want. When you claim it as fact is where I have to disagree.

Anyway, you've made your beliefs clear, I'll leave it at that. ;)

DeletedUser

Evidence of what?
That was 5 days after kirk approached us and the subsequent chat with your leaders.
Your massive hissy fit was well before that. We had a couple of days of seeing what the town members wanted. Some left (god knows what you said to them ;)), some stayed (clearly Kirk wasn't the only one having problems with your leadership). After the town members had made their decision, we met to discuss the situation, decided your actions were unacceptable, and prepared for war. What are you complaining about, that we took two days to organise it?
I don't know why I'm bothering repeating myself. We couldn't be any more open about our actions, and we all appreciate you're not going to believe any of it. :)

DeletedUser

Evidence of what?
That was 5 days after kirk approached us and the subsequent chat with your leaders.
Your massive hissy fit was well before that. We had a couple of days of seeing what the town members wanted. Some left (god knows what you said to them ;)), some stayed (clearly Kirk wasn't the only one having problems with your leadership). After the town members had made their decision, we met to discuss the situation, decided your actions were unacceptable, and prepared for war. What are you complaining about, that we took two days to organise it?
I don't know why I'm bothering repeating myself. We couldn't be any more open about our actions, and we all appreciate you're not going to believe any of it. :)

The evidence speaks for itself, pty admits you had interest in the town to build a 'foothold'

Apart from that we made an NAP and you broke it

DeletedUser

But hey, I bear no grudges I'm sure your an honest guy most of the time, lets just enjoy this war.

DeletedUser

Yes, a foothold for a war that we decided on after you ****-talked us while we were trying to keep things civil. You can believe we've been planning this for months, but that just makes you look paranoid.

I'm not sure how we could declare war without canceling our NAP. I declared before the war started, and even telegrammed your leaders incase they missed it. Not sure how much more considerate we could have been.

DeletedUser

Yes, a foothold for a war that we decided on after you ****-talked us while we were trying to keep things civil. You can believe we've been planning this for months, but that just makes you look paranoid.

I'm not sure how we could declare war without canceling our NAP. I declared before the war started, and even telegrammed your leaders incase they missed it. Not sure how much more considerate we could have been.

I never said anything about you have 'been planning this for months' + you guys have never been civil. You a have only tried to wind us up the whole way, since the first second you decided you would come try and mess with us and build your foothold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bring. It. On.
:D

LOL, how about you guys bring it on, in your 100 or so attacks lastnight you guys won um... like 15 LOL

BTW MadLordDave you guys have 38 towns and your scrambling for more support? common no need to msg towns begging them to help out RAW. there is only 24 of us. thats like 1 player of our town vs like 30 of members of your towns.

DeletedUser

LOL, how about you guys bring it on, in your 100 or so attacks lastnight you guys won um... like 15 LOL

BTW MadLordDave you guys have 38 towns and your scrambling for more support? common no need to msg towns begging them to help out RAW. there is only 24 of us. thats like 1 player of our town vs like 30 of members of your towns.

Well if you guys hadn't sneak attacked us in the small hours of the morning we would have had more people going for you guys today, I'm confident we will KO you guys and keep you KO'd. If anyone wants to help out with the job, especially in the next couple of days, thats fine by me.

DeletedUser

Believe man, Believe

Our mort stats when we started the war Lastnight

All duels 911
Duels won 523
Duels lost 388
Difference 135
Passed-out opponents 17
Passed-out members 29

Our mort stats right now

All duels 1251
Duels won 800
Duels lost 451
Difference 349
Passed-out opponents 75
Passed-out members 39

abunch of those losses were to 2 builders and some low level plyers that were inactive in town, which are now booted.