P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser

He asked for a break, do you want one too?... (snap!)

lol no seriously, Black Ajah is a great dueler and has always been higher than me by exp level so he beat my build most times, I think I only beat him once if that...and I only stay in the fort to sleep between duels because I have no other choice because of great fighters like that in RAW DEAL...if I risk getting KO I can't charge into them as often.

& Cannon Rebelz you have a good dueler build too, for your level, but I remember beating you on more than one occasion when I outsmarted (or got lucky) with you duel setting-wise.

My duel score is...244 wins & 280 losses and I already had a negative score when RAW DEAL started attacking us.
Appears I have successfully confused you. Yay!
I actually like you Dave, but not as a dueler nor a fort fighter or good potential for anything. But you're responses are just funny. :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I am confused, there was a CanonRebelz or someone with a similar name in RAW DEAL a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I'm heading out that way bored as hell and tired of madloaddaves yapping!!

DeletedUser16628

I do look forward to the answers that you give ,So yes on that Dave.

DeletedUser

WOW! We almost had that fort. 19 to 40 some today an almost beat you guys ;)

DeletedUser

.......(tumble).................

..............(tumble).....................

................yeah if by almost you mean we hammered you.

DeletedUser24288

hahah specially you hammered us :)

how many hits you have tell us, tell us ... :)
:indian:

DeletedUser

MadLordDave if you take a minute to go back and look at the fort battle report you will see that you managed to not score a single hit on any of the attackers. The fact that your side won has nothing to do at all with your being there.

I am beginning to think that you are a noob who has donned the clever disguise of a level 58 soldier.

I will say again, we are very fortunate to have you on the opposing side!!

Baldness

DeletedUser

haha good point... 5 shots & 5 misses, it don't look good.

Sometimes when you throw a dice you get five ones in a row.

or maybe support are also missing my telegrams so decided to with me too.

DeletedUser

haha good point... 5 shots & 5 misses, it don't look good.

Sometimes when you throw a dice you get five ones in a row.

or maybe support are also missing my telegrams so decided to with me too.
mm but the sad part is, you rolled the dice 5 times and didn't even land a 1 any of the times. :eek:

DeletedUser

ok noob I'll explain it 100 aim against 50 dodge; if the server rolls you a one you get no hit, if you get a six you get a hit. I dunno the exact workings but better aim than dodge does not guarantee a hit every time. Better fort skills do give you an advantage but you need to avoid bad luck too.

DeletedUser13388

True,its all about luck.Good aim and dodge,just lower the chance to get screwed by the game.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone for your entertainment I have updated my character's profile to include some duel reports that I like to call "when noobs attack".

I will be adding more duel reports as - well - as the noobs attack!

Some of MadLordDave's most recent handywork is there so be sure to tune in and stay tuned!

Baldness

DeletedUser

ok noob I'll explain it 100 aim against 50 dodge; if the server rolls you a one you get no hit, if you get a six you get a hit. I dunno the exact workings but better aim than dodge does not guarantee a hit every time. Better fort skills do give you an advantage but you need to avoid bad luck too.
Hmm, you must get bad luck very often eh? :eek:

DeletedUser

Hey can someone confirm this? I am hearing the RAW alliance is about to be rolled into another alliance. Something about how both alliance need people who can fight their way out of a wet paper bag. By combining alliances they hope to muster a half dozen players who are capable of doing so.

Anyone know who the other alliance will be?

Aloha!
Baldness

DeletedUser

I used to think that RAW deal was full of uber duelers, until my friends at Ultimate Rebels/Dead Mans Hand called them in to take care of me. I just recently started dueling and thought I wouldn't stand a chance, but top notch duelers like Infiniti99 were a serious letdown. It was fun KO'ing half of the top ranked dueling town though :)

Total health points
- 159 HP

Total health points
- 1290 HP infiniti99 passes out. mattaus2 wins the duel, gains 326 experience points and steals $500 from infiniti99.

Seems the next "big gun" they called in to hit me is from some unknown town War Paint. Heading over to KO their town tomorrow, though this is getting boring fast, dueling is for mugs really ;)