P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser16628

Dekkzor your an idiot no more needs to be said and we will catch up to soon enough keep flapping that mouth I'll help come shut it!!

DeletedUser

Don't you realise now that you all got this vs non-duellers or otherwise noob-duellers?

I mean, nothing wrong with that, but its not really something to gloat about...

Im sorry but your town is getting nowhere near the same numbers vs. me. actually Im 30-5 against you lot now. And I generally don't duel anyone if I get less then 100xp from them. You should try that, duelling someone who can actually fight back, lol.

Dekkz0r passes out. Benjamin.Linus wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $7 from Dekkz0r.

Dekkz0r passes out. Benjamin.Linus wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $71 from Dekkz0r.

DeletedUser23737

Dekk is a good dueler.... but... he has been Ko'd a bit recently...

I just want to say... there are some great duelers from Raw... For example... I think AH-94 has proven himself to be tough. He must be made of gristle...

but...

Lots of them still keep getting KO'd....:blink: by us.... We now have over 2000 KO's... not a bad statistic.... no other town (even the ones that really only attack builders) can foot it with Raw Deal at the moment....

I enjoy chatting and getting dueled by Jadey Dunit. He's cool. He's in the wrong town... he should be with us... but he's cool none the less. :cool:

I think Dekk was a bit premature in his slamming of Raw Deal (or whatever we call ourselves these days...) Maybe after his 3-4 KO's for 48 hours in a row...he is re-assessing his view of R.D.... or... maybe he's not. :D

The boys at S.S. have always been a tough bunch of soldiers... always fun to go dueling at their town.... I wish they would put the RAW tag at the end of their town name though... :) What do you think Snowy? lol

Max.

DeletedUser

Well said Max. I agree. I may harass and taunt a lot of folks over at RAW and SS but world 11 wouldn't be be nearly as much fun without them here... or maybe we would have found some other hapless alliance to tangle with. I also have to agree there are a few hefty duelers over there Jadey Dunit and that Belle Starr gun pack a wollop, Baypack was enjoyable to duel but I haven't seen him lately, and now I'm in the bottom range of Paladinwontsaveit so that will be fun as well.

I know you Guys and Gals at Raw get pissed off with us and think we are underhanded what was it... predators? Actually predators has a nice ring to it... All in all I think most of the stuff we've been doing is annoying but also amusing. the town name changes, mass emails from our town tell you to attack your own fort, I mean those things make me giggle a little bit.

Is it underhanded? I guess you could look at it that way, but really if you; an alliance with 20 RAW towns, and allied or friends with about 50 other towns lost a large fort to the 30 players that are in RAW DEAL (or whatever we are this week) that would be lame, as well as embarrassing on your part.

So you may not like us or want to send us fruit baskets for the holidays, but you do have to admit that we are a tenacious, tough, persistent, group of mofo's.

As always happy hunting.... well not too happy.
FFF

DeletedUser

I see lately raw has had a few recruits and these at least offer a challenge
I totally agree with black max's comments and really it is just a game and duels are a core part of the game if you dont like then go join neopets lol

DeletedUser

Ok. Not to be offensive to the RAW towns. People must look into reality, RAW Deal has over 3,000 ko's. I'm pretty sure at least half are RAW alliance people. All RAW alliance towns that have been targeted, have no dueling points whatsoever.

DeletedUser

well im officially retired from the west. it was fun, especially being in the best dueling beast of a town on W11. oh ya and we only duel non-duelers. give me a break.

RAW DEAL vs RAW

outcome: RAW got spanked

DeletedUser

You guys where lucky so far. :D

Good try though, if only most of our 300 soldiers we started the war with hadn't run away like the cowards they are we would have trounced you.

I told them "go fight RAW DEAL" some replied "I need to re-stat I have points all over the place" why didn't people ask for help or read guides, I dunno... the rest didn't reply and ran off with their tales between their legs. I guess the morale of the story is that only 2% of noobs are worth the effort of recruiting.

btw that fort battle yesterday we hammered you guys 19 kills by us 3 by you, hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll tell you what is really funny, watching MadLordDave duel!

How many times can this guy run into my fist with his face? Every time he shows up in our town we get all excited just waiting for him to attack.

Pound for pound he is the most pitiful duelist we have ever seen. If you think I am just spouting off go look at his dueling record.

He tried to give one of my town folk the old "I'm a fort fighter" line but now we have seen his lack luster performance there as well.

We are very fortunate to have him on the opposing side!

Baldness

DeletedUser

What you talking about Baldness? I was 6th in damage inflicted in that fort fight, you been letting the sun shine on that dome of yours too long. and I've beaten you guys in duels as much as I've lost more or less, starting out from a fort fighter build when the war begun that aint bad going against a town full of duelers.

DeletedUser

What you talking about Baldness? I was 6th in damage inflicted in that fort fight, you been letting the sun shine on that dome of yours too long.

Give me a break, it was 42 vs 18 and your total damage was only just over 1000. Fight a real battle and do over 3000 damage before you gloat.

DeletedUser

What you talking about Baldness? I was 6th in damage inflicted in that fort fight, you been letting the sun shine on that dome of yours too long. and I've beaten you guys in duels as much as I've lost more or less, starting out from a fort fighter build when the war begun that aint bad going against a town full of duelers.
Lol!
So you say you've broken even..? How about we start keeping score, MadLordDave verses Black Ajah. Oh wait, you are never awake and I have to wait for you to duel me. Eh, either way I have won everyduel! LOL. Even when I gave you a chance to set your stances right that one time.. oh hoh.. good times Dave.. good times of me whooping you! :)

DeletedUser

He asked for a break, do you want one too?... (snap!)

lol no seriously, Black Ajah is a great dueler and has always been higher than me by exp level so he beat my build most times, I think I only beat him once if that...and I only stay in the fort to sleep between duels because I have no other choice because of great fighters like that in RAW DEAL...if I risk getting KO I can't charge into them as often.

& Cannon Rebelz you have a good dueler build too, for your level, but I remember beating you on more than one occasion when I outsmarted (or got lucky) with you duel setting-wise.

My duel score is...244 wins & 280 losses and I already had a negative score when RAW DEAL started attacking us.