P&P Raw Deal vs RAW Alliance

DeletedUser14189

Sir Repesti 84 317 Duel not possible for 48 hours NorthernLad2 64 177 Duel not possible for 48 hours Bill Garrett 69 212 Duel not possible for 48 hours kiwigirl 77 268 Duel not possible Black Ajah 68 205 Is asleep right now kirk357 57 128 Duel not possible for 48 hours nightviperPWN 74 247 Is asleep right now Turbo Ajvar 77 268 Duel not possible Wild Marc69 70 219 Duel not possible for 48 hours Viruk22 70 219 Duel not possible for 48 hours Black Max 48 65 Is asleep right now Konohamaru 63 170 Is asleep right now MaGyHcKu 60 149 Duel not possible for 48 hours TheBrit 59 142 Duel not possible for 48 hours Deutschhaus II 65 184 Duel not possible for 48 hours Benjamin.Linus 52 93 Is asleep right now guile007 52 93 Duel not possible for 48 hours jimmyt300 58 135 Duel not possible for 48 hours Millsbd 61 156 Duel not possible for 48 hours *SandMan* 58 135 Is asleep right now Melchisedek 49 72 Is asleep right now Aces n Eights 49 72 Is asleep right now KACKYisHere 47 58 Is asleep right now .NoWay. 57 128 Duel not possible for 48 hours alsea 42 23 Duel not possible for 48 hours Enoon Tsurt 43 30 Is asleep right now j dahl 37 0 Duel not possible Cactus Mike 37 0 Is asleep right now Malkascirtejs 36 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours reyys

I wanted a cool battle so I thought I'll pick the loosing side, but this is what I got :/ Still cant duel anyone :p
13 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser15169

yep, alot have been coming out to target us. As you can plainly see, we are still leveling at several hundred duel points per day :D
Also, im honored by your mention Black Max, I in no way consider myself a legendary dueler. This is my first melee build, and my first 0% motivation dueler, not to mention I never had a really good dueler before ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

yep, alot have been coming out to target us. As you can plainly see, we are still leveling at several hundred duel points per day :D
Also, im honored by your mention Black Max, I in no way consider myself a legendary dueler. This is my first melee build, and my first 0% motivation dueler, not to mention I never had a really good dueler before ;)

Not to dissapoint you, but you still don't. You are stick with your puny dagger because you duelled too much and too early... You stand no chance versus any good dueller, you can only duel low lvl crap for no xp, congrats. Oh and did I mention that you have no, not even remotely, good jobs?

Personally I dunno how your town got these stats because in the 4 days I been duelling you guys, I only found 2 people who are capable of beating me, if they get lucky...

Raw deal saloon:

DeletedUser

i should hope you can beat most. your lvl 49. we have 2 ppl close to that, and 1 of them is a builder. congrats. you can beat ppl 10 lvls lower then you.

and there are more types of duelers then exp ones, i take it you have never tried 0% motivation dueling so you have never seen how much fun it is. why do 4 duels a day when you can do 14.

ooo, you also have that ******ed gun that most ranged ppl have now, lets see how you fair when the melee duelers get Athos Foil.

RAW is getting smacked around so bad they gotta bring other ppl in. lol i love it, half of our duelers are sick of dueling RAW and are out doing quests and helping other towns, i guess its time to bring everyone home and refocus our attention back on RAW.

DeletedUser14189

i should hope you can beat most. your lvl 49. we have 2 ppl close to that, and 1 of them is a builder. congrats. you can beat ppl 10 lvls lower then you.

and there are more types of duelers then exp ones, i take it you have never tried 0% motivation dueling so you have never seen how much fun it is. why do 4 duels a day when you can do 14.

ooo, you also have that ******ed gun that most ranged ppl have now, lets see how you fair when the melee duelers get Athos Foil.

RAW is getting smacked around so bad they gotta bring other ppl in. lol i love it, half of our duelers are sick of dueling RAW and are out doing quests and helping other towns, i guess its time to bring everyone home and refocus our attention back on RAW.

Ever wondered how I got to lvl 49??

I waited until lvl 45 to join a town and start duelling. Strategy this is called. Everyone knows its stupid to start duelling at lvl 20 with a dagger/shot gun.... Oh and dont forget the rest of the crappy clothes you wear.

Cause here is the result: I beat the crap out of you!

I know this world has mainly newer players (or from world 8 and later) so I cannot blame you for not being patient enough. But you (and most of your townmates) basicly messed up because you will never reach a base lvl of 50+. And this will never get proper jobs, proper guns or proper clothing. And best of all, all other duellers who picked their path well will beat the crap outta ya.

And the crying about the Belle Starr's Deringer doesn't stand very well either. I also attack people with the same Deringer or a simular strength Sword (Conquisator comes close with alot of vigor). But as I said before most of you will never really get any better then the Pepperbox/Conquisator. Since you dont have the jobs.

Btw Im pretty sure most of you will understand none of this. But you can take this tip from an old time player who messed up many duelling builds in the past... I learnt from them and maybe you will learn the same from this one...

So pretty much, most of you messed up your duelling character. THAT'S why I can beat you all so damn easily. Yes, it MAY seem fun to start 0% motivation duelling at lvl 15 but it wont get you any far in the long run...

DeletedUser

its pretty boring if you do the same strategy every world, other worlds many of us did the same thing you did. your not special by anymeans, or that special of a dueler. your min 7 lvls higher then 99% of our duelers and have a wicked weapon. sharp conquistidor sword is 54-74 bellas derringer is 71-97. they dont even compare, not even close. i can see if someone maybe had the sharp tomahawk, now thats getting closer. you are by far anything special of a dueler. you would get destroyed by 99% of us if we were the same lvl of you with a similar weapon. :p

DeletedUser14189

its pretty boring if you do the same strategy every world, other worlds many of us did the same thing you did. your not special by anymeans, or that special of a dueler. your min 7 lvls higher then 99% of our duelers and have a wicked weapon. sharp conquistidor sword is 54-74 bellas derringer is 71-97. they dont even compare, not even close. i can see if someone maybe had the sharp tomahawk, now thats getting closer. you are by far anything special of a dueler. you would get destroyed by 99% of us if we were the same lvl of you with a similar weapon. :p

You just proved my point. Come back in 2 years when you have the same experience and have had the same number of complete failures that I have now... I'm not gonna comment any further on your puny little lowlvl duelling town...

One last thing, basically you are saying your town has better duellers then me because they are lower level and I have better gun... Quite logical innit? You just messed up and now you guys are starting to deal with the consequences.... I will see you all leave town one by one. (Counting 2 now)

DeletedUser

the guys in RAW deal will never leave, they might leave for acouple days to lvl up and do quests, but they will never leave. MadLord i just wanna give you props for sticking it out while the other 2 leaders put there tails between there legs and ran to far away towns. we got lazy and lost focus, thanks dekkz0r for refocusing us. being a higher lvl with a better gun does not make you a better dueler, lol. for 2 years of playing you really havent learned much. 70% of the players are under lvl 40 still. when your a 0% motivation dueler you lvl up as the masses lvl up. if our duelers were duiling for exp and high lvls, we would be far beyound you now little boy. heck alot of our guys are almost lvl 40 on W12. different worlds, different strategies. you saying you are a better dueler because your a higher lvl with a better gun just proves you are not, and that you have no concept of what a good dueler is. why would we all lvl up to lvl 50, when all our targets in RAW are around lvl 35. come back in another 2 years, maybe you will have ACTUALLY learned something then.

DeletedUser14189

the guys in RAW deal will never leave, they might leave for acouple days to lvl up and do quests, but they will never leave. MadLord i just wanna give you props for sticking it out while the other 2 leaders put there tails between there legs and ran to far away towns. we got lazy and lost focus, thanks dekkz0r for refocusing us. being a higher lvl with a better gun does not make you a better dueler, lol. for 2 years of playing you really havent learned much. 70% of the players are under lvl 40 still. when your a 0% motivation dueler you lvl up as the masses lvl up. if our duelers were duiling for exp and high lvls, we would be far beyound you now little boy. heck alot of our guys are almost lvl 40 on W12. different worlds, different strategies. you saying you are a better dueler because your a higher lvl with a better gun just proves you are not, and that you have no concept of what a good dueler is. why would we all lvl up to lvl 50, when all our targets in RAW are around lvl 35. come back in another 2 years, maybe you will have ACTUALLY learned something then.

Again, your game is over at this moment. All duellers who have waited are now stronger then you. The moment till you delete your account is only to come...

As I said I wont spent any more energy to your personal assault towards me. If you don't believe me thats fine! Too bad many of the old veterans left this game (ooh wonder why), they could tell you otherwise...

But one last thing. We started about at the same time, right? So how come I am stronger, today? Isn't the better one, the one getting the best result in the end?
And dont start about your gun. There is a REASON you have a crappy gun.... You could've been lvl 50+ guy and have a WAY better gun then you have now, but no, YOU decided to choose a path which wont offer you much result after lvl 30 so YOU put up with it. I will guarantee you that you will even struggle to get to lvl 60! End of discussion (from my side).

DeletedUser

lol, you sound like a child. you dont even know what your talking about. :laugh: your logic is so screwed it dosent even make sense. it would take me next to no time to get to lvl 60 if i wanted to. heck i was lvl 30 2 weeks ago, the only reason im lvl 41 now is cause acouple of the targets i was hitting lvld up. when they lvl up again ill move up to lvl 50 with no problems. you clearly do not have a grasp on this game. im sorry if the jobs you can do suck, and it takes you a long time to lvl. keep posting, im having a good laugh at your posts.

DeletedUser

You probably shouldn't argue with Ben, if you argue with an idiot your are invariably brought down to his level and lose through experience. Not to mention he lies through his teeth. He'll say anything/do anything and even if you catch him out he will keep going, he's a troll and the west is where he relaxes after a hard day of annoying people in real life.

DeletedUser

Ever wondered how I got to lvl 49??

I waited until lvl 45 to join a town and start duelling. Strategy this is called. Everyone knows its stupid to start duelling at lvl 20 with a dagger/shot gun.... Oh and dont forget the rest of the crappy clothes you wear.

Cause here is the result: I beat the crap out of you!

I know this world has mainly newer players (or from world 8 and later) so I cannot blame you for not being patient enough. But you (and most of your townmates) basicly fcked yourself up because you will never reach a base lvl of 50+. And this will never get proper jobs, proper guns or proper clothing. And best of all, all other duellers who picked their path well will beat the crap outta ya.

You realize it is possible to join a town from the start, duel and contribute, while also levelling quickly right? I started only a couple of months ago, I'm several levels above you, and I've been an active member of my town.

Going solo for so long is really a cheap route to high level, and I'm not sure its something you should be proud of. I mean you may have many more skill points than Ben at this stage, but I know who I would rather have in my town. But hopefully with 2 years of experience under my belt, I'll be as strategic as you ;)

DeletedUser17048

Total health points
- 304 HP Total health points
- 594 HP nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 15 experience points. Dekkz0r did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 282 HP Total health points
- 352H nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $60 from Dekkz0r.

Total health points
- 292 HP Total health points
- 434 HPnightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 56 experience points. Dekkz0r did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 131 HP Total health points
- 298 HP nightviperPWN wins the duel, gains 56 experience points and steals $9 from Dekkz0r.

Total health points
- 125 HP Total health points
- 769 HP nightviperPWN wins the duel and gains 29 experience points. MadLordDave did not carry any cash and nightviperPWN walks away without taking any money.

I don't think Dekkz0r or MadLordDave have ever won a duel against me.

DeletedUser16008

lol jeez this is a funny thread.

Funniest guy is Dekkz0r by far,no strategy just a simple way of avoiding dueling until feeling capable enough to take on some duels, with a shiny i may add far above anything else currently available... A hernandoes version for the lower lvls and so simple to get too . Not exactly quality dueling with either is it ? lol theres an easy answer to combat that too.

As for the strategy of waiting until later well whatever makes you feel good but it sure dosnt make you a good dueler, dont kid yourself... 0 motive ? well its a bit of fun with more than doing a few duels a day. Do you even understand the concept of it ?

Ive seen plenty come and go but there are only a few builds of worth, its not rocket science after all and there are plenty from old worlds taking a kicking from new blood and always will be. Time over a few months in this game means squat if you pay attention.

Given they open worlds up so fast theres not much point climbing high only for it to die out just as quick... all that matters is the here and now and i wouldnt waste it doing jobs for the first couple of months just to spout off for a while later in a thread.. but thats me, others have found its easier to hide for a bit... gets 0 respect from me regardless..

Try helping others and putting your exp to good use would be a start rather than attempting to sound like a know it all young man.Don't talk like a noob, Lower levels have nothing to prove against a lot more distributable points and a superior weapon but if they win then the higher one has to face it they are not so great after all regardless of how long they have been playing.

P&P are funny for sure

Have fun

DeletedUser

looks like the almighty dueler decided to take a nap.

Dekkz0r 62 173 Duel not possible for 48 hours