RPG - Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You can propally figure it out huh? This thread is about people living during the war, either being a soldier civilian or slave. Your choice. Choose wether you want to join the Confederate's or Union. You can do whatever you want, just don't:

1. SPAM
2.God Mod
3. Mess with History (come on. confederate's winning? i don't any stuff like this or that k?
4. Ruin it all in one page (this has to be 14 before trying to end it)

well that's it. hope you like it.

DeletedUser

((I'm in! :D))

Jenna walked out into the barn. petting her favorite horse she listened. A march of union soldiers was walking down her street! Jenna gasped and pulled the horse out of its stall. "Come on!" She said in a rushed and hoarse tone. Fala, her sorrel mare, stamped her foot impatiently as Jenna tacked her up. The woman jumped up into the saddle, and kicked the horse. Fala's head jerked up, and she gallped out of the barn.

Jenna heared the horse hooves clearly over the sound of the drums. She flew off the ranch and out towrds the dusty roads. Union soldiers! She flicked Fala's reins as they got closer. The horse skidded sideways at the edge of the road, and kicked out a little. The noise and excitement was extreme. Fala reared up, but not to high. Jenna clenched the reins tight and steadied herself. Fala pranced anxiously back and forth at the side of the road. Wow! Jenna thought, smiling and tipping her hat at them. "Soldiers! Soldiers!" She called into the town, in case anyone missed the deafening drumbeats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Colonel James looked over at the young girl waving to him and his brigade, the 512th Cavalry Brigade. James told his troops to continue marching as he rode his horse over to where the girl was.

James stopped his horse in front of her. "Hello miss. Do you perhap's know where a bar is? My troop is staying here for the night before we go join Gen. Beauregard . And if you would, accompany us also?" he asked the girl. The man, around the age of 35 and wearing a dark grey uniform with a rapier fastened around his waste and a Colt Model 1848 Percussion Army Revolver on his other side. James had a black beard around his face and had a scar across his left eye.

James had a deep history. He was born in Texas, where his father fought at the Alamo. James' uncle raised him and his brother, William, in Massachusetts where the Army found his skills with the gun impressive. He joined West Point at 21 and graduated at the top of his class. He was a good friend of Robert E. Lee. James moved back down to Texas. When the war started, James was one of the first people the North asked to lead. James declined, wanting to fight with his home state and his friend, General Lee.

James stood there waiting for a reply from the girl.

DeletedUser

Half-conscious, half-asleep, Fortune is sleeping by resting his back against the wall of the tavern, while his legs were on 2 chairs in front of him. Beside him, on the table laid a cowboy hat and a pair of gloves. On his belt rested a 31 Colt Revolver of 1849. Suddenly he heard the sound of people and drum roll. Fortune opened one of his eyes and looked at the window. Outside where Soldiers With a Union flag. Quickly jumping up he put on his hat and gloves and prepared to leave.

"I have to warn them!" He though. Soon he saw Union soldiers coming in through the tavern door laughing and talking. Pushing through the soldiers he made his way through and came outside.

" I must warn them as quickly as possible. This is the chance we have been looking for," He though. Turning away from the tavern he quickly walked away and disappeared behind houses.

...Something was going to happen...

DeletedUser

(kill me afterwards, but i want to join in enough to cause some chaos)

A man covered by a gigantic full body coat and a hat ran towards the union soldiers as they moved into the tavern. He cried "Long Live the Confederate States of America" throwing of his trenchcoat revealing a harness full of 6 shot revolvers. He grabbed two fired all he had into the soldiers, tossed them aside and began to fire a second set.

(not god modeling or anything as I never said who the bullets hit)

DeletedUser

Jack Balance and his men laid in the underbrush beside the shipyard. Jack, known as Peril, smiled as the man next to him unwrapped a charge of dynamite. Jack looked over at Ben Pardee, his messenger, and said "first we have to ambush the colonel of this miltia of "harbingers" as he likes to call them, we arent gonna kill him, just scare the liver out of him. Then Riverman there will plant those packs of dynamite. When the shipyards blow we'll skidaddle out of here and regroup back in that clearing a hundred miles down the way."

Ben looked over "Alright, we'll do that."

Jack signaled Riverman to go and plant the charges as he and ten f his men went to pay a visit to this Captain Robert Huner and his "Harbingers"

DeletedUser

Chris younger sat on his brown horse watching from the hill top the town. He saw a group of yankee soldiers walk on into the saloon, then another group attempting to remain unknown camped on the other side of the river just under some trees....

He turned when he hear the galloping of horses to see his gang approach, one of the gangmembers wifes had warned them of the soldiers and they had all hurried up to the hill where they could observe the situation.
Most people in the area thought him and his men were confederate soldiers. now this wasnt exactly true. sure they simpatzied with the south but they werent agfainst killing either sides soldiers for money....
Chris younger turned to his boys and yelled "well men its been awhile since weve had a fight, no point in drawing this thing out longer then it has to be", and with that he spurred his horse down the hill and towards the town

DeletedUser

James and the girl rode into town. His troop stopped and set up barriers and trenches, not knowing the soldiers in the bar. James and Jenna walk in, but see the man and the soldiers having a gun fight. James pulled out his sword and jumped over the man. With a few quick slashes, the soldiers were either dead, wounded, or their shooting hand injured.

The bar was amazed at the man's skill. They didn't know that this man trained with a sword, nor did they know he was the man the Union army called "The Knight of the Confederacy". Some group of men from the brigade took the men and either buried them or sent them off to their army. James sat down and bought a drink for the girl. "On me. You don't need to pay me back," he said as he took a sip of his shot of whisky. "Jenna I was wondering about your past. When I meet a person, I can usually figure out who they are. That's how I knew me and Lee would be on the same side," he said as he put his hat on the counter, "But your a tough one to figure out. Would you tell me?"

At the same time he asked this, an old friend of his nicknamed Fortune because of his luck at gambling walked in. Surprised that the troops were gone and that the troops that were not in the bar were sent off because they were untrained (that is a true fact) and didn't want more casualties. James didn't see him, talking with the young girl who he felt drawn to for some odd reason.

DeletedUser

Chris younger and his boys rode straight into a group of union soldiers burying there dead.... Since they soldiers were doing hard labor and severly beaten none of them were prepared for a fight...but this didnt stop chris and his boys, they all drew there pistols and began emptying them into the helpless soldiers... After finishing them and searching there bodies chris and his gang rode hard for the other side of the river, where they could kill some more filthy yankees

Chris and his boys arrived at the camp just to find that the soldiers ahd already started on an all out retreat of out texas, him and his boys spurred there horses in pursuit

DeletedUser

From some information gained by some very drunk *****s, Jack and Ben Pardee, with a few men knew exactly where to look for the good captain. They also knew to expect company.

Captain Huner was a man who lived in a mansion, one to rival the white house. Jack and his friends began sneaking closer and closer to the house. They started across the large yard at 9 PM and got to the house at 12, due to only moving ten or so inches at a time, then stopping and waiting for about 5 minutes before countinuing.

Green River, a man that Jack had known for 5 or so years was at the head of the column of men. As they walked Jack remembered the Captain's heroic and "moving" words to every newspaper in the united states "If those filthy confederate *******s from Jack Balance's marauders ever show their face around here i'll take my men and and personally beat their butts back across the mason dixon line."

Jack smiled a wolf's head grin and mumbled to himself "we'll see about that."

DeletedUser

Jenna rode Fala alongside the army. It felt great. If only women could join the army... she thought. Fala seemed to like it too. She kept looking at the other horses and swishing her tail in greeting. When they came to the bar, Jenna dismounted in a smooth, elated movement. Once Fala was tied securely, Jenna turned to the man. She followed him into the bar, and sat down at an empty stool. Jenna glanced at the cup of whisky he'd bought for her and sighed. She wasn't usually a drinker. One won't hurt. She thought, swallowing the shotglass-full. "My past?" She said thinking.

"Born in Kansas." she said smiling. Though there was nothing to smile about. "Lived there with my little sis, and parents." Jenna paused a second, as if hurt by something. "My pa was killed by border ruffians. After that, it was only me, sis, and mom. We got by, but I-" She stopped a second, trailing off. "I couldn't stay." Jenna's voice cracked very slightly. "I stole Fala from our ranch, she was only a yearling then," The woman smiled again. "Some of the family's food, and took off one night. My sis found out at the last second, and stood in the doorway watching me leave. I only saw her out of the corner of my eye." Jenna set her hat on the counter, and brushed some dirt from her sleeve. "I ran out here. Left when I was only 13." Jenna smiled broadly. "S' how I got my nickname." Jenna loved that. "I did odd jobs on the way, and got a fair amount of money. Everybody who employed me knew me as Jenna thirteen. 'Cause I was awful young." Jenna's smile faded. "19 and I still don't own a cattle farm." She sighed in a whisper so quiet only she could hear.

The hazel eyed woman perked up again. "I'm lookin' to raise cattle here." She said with a grin. That was somethin to look forward too. She fingered the cash in her pocket. As she awaited a response, her hands fell over the handle of her pistol...

DeletedUser

James smiled. He saw this women was good with a gun and had good intentions. "Why don't you come with us? Beauregard is a good man and could use someone who knows this area. I'm going to make sure those damn Union soldiers are beat back to their precious city of D.C.," he replied back as he took a sip of his whisky with his other hand on a small blade, sharpened enough to go through metal. "I don't think you should be holding a gun like that. It makes me feel your Northern. And if your going to shoot me because you think all soldiers on our side are slave masters, I can sware on the Bible that some of us have released our slaves and I pay them fair wages to work on my ranch."

James took another sip of his whisky then stood up. "Take some time to think on my offer. If you want to go with us tomorrow, tell me tomorrow morning. I'll see you Miss Jenna," James said to her as he walked away, taking a cigarette from his grey pocket and lighting it with a candle next to the door.

DeletedUser

Unluckeley the union army outran chris and his gang. They were very angry and set there sites on the town. They charged towards the town guns drawn ready to reak some havok

DeletedUser

Johnathan Wallmer, his brothers, Brooklyn and Edgar hid in the brush, looking over to the union troops that where walking by. John held his decorated flintlock to his chest and looked over to his brother, Brooklyn. Brooklyn looked back and also held his flintlock close to his chest. The union troops brang there covered wagon though the brush, on a path underneath John. John looked over to the union general and raised his flintlock. He pushed his finger on the cold solid trigger, a musket ball span from the barrel and struck the general clean in the temple. Another man quickly took charge and ordered the union soldiers to fire in one direction. Simitainously they did, missing John and his brothers. John fired his flintlock again, striking another one of the red coats clean in the chest. The union soldier sunk to the floor. Edgar and Brooklyn copied what there fourteen year old brother was doing. They also cleanly struck into some union soldiers. Johns' farther ran over to John a grabbed the rifle. He stood up without thinking and a rain of musket balls struck into his head.
''Farther" they shouted simitainiously.
The union soldiers heard this and charged up to Johns position. John was quickly put into irons. He, along with his brothers was walked to a camp. John was placed on a large wooden platform, a rope tied around his neck. A lever was pulled...

DeletedUser

James saw the dust cloud and ordered his men to fire straight at them. Most of them were hit, but 3 of them including the leader got through. James pulled out his revolver and sword. He fired straight at two of them, hitting them both in the shoulder, then jumped up and stabbed the sword through the leader's shooting arm. He kicked the man off the horse and held the blade to his throat. "Union scum," James said as he punched the guy straight in the face, knocking him out. James ordered a few of his men to bring them into the saloon, and told them to tell the bar owner to bring them downstairs for interogation later on.

James lit another cigar and walked around till he found a small stool near a tent and sat down. He sat their for a bit when he saw Miss Jenna walk over and tell him something.....

DeletedUser

Ben Pardee looked up aand peeked into the Capain's dining room, before trying to stifle a laugh and point up at the window "The captain's wearing a dress" he gasped.

"What?" Jack brushed by Little Ben and looked in himself. It was true Captain Robert Huner was standing in the middle of the room, dancing with three naked *****s, Peril said in disgust and bewilderment "The captain sure likes his ladies hefty."

"Colonel! Colonel!" whispered one of his men.

"What, private?"

"We found the entrance, through the kitchen door."

"Good private, I'll go in first."

DeletedUser

"And then......," a young man living in a mansion named William said as he tried writing his book. He was staying with a friend of his uncles, Captain Robert Huner. Will knew this man was a nut and brought "friends" over every night, but William couldn't leave and didn't have all the history books the captain owned. "Jesus Christ!" William heard downstairs as he started writing again. He heard a few gunshots and footsteps coming up the stairs. William picked up a revolver and looked straight at the door. A man barged in and shot William in the shoulder. "We found someone!" one of the soldiers yelled to someone downstairs. They dragged William downstairs where he came face to face with their leader. "Don't.....hurt me," William said. Their leader brought his soldiers to the side to talk to them. All Will heard was "Colonel James" "He was carrying," and "I'm sorry s....." The leader walked back over as James saw the captain tied up in his dining room in a dress. Will was laughing on the inside, but was too afraid to laugh out loud since the soldiers might kill him. The leader replied back saying......

(P.S. From now on, all people can only control 3 main characters they created. Peril has done this and if you want to, can use other characters if you want 2. Three is the maximum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.