RPG - Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"damn it corporal" Jack yelled at the corporal who had shot the other person in the house "I told you all not to hurt anyone. Pach up tht wound and I mean NOW!"

As the coroporal went to work Peril walked over to captain Robert Huner and looked down into his eyes "Don't you ever threaten me or my friends ever again or i'll come up here and make sure you never talk again period. "

Jack, seeing his men were done with the yound man called "Tie him up with the others." Then he looked back down into the purse weilding man's eyes "Have a good night, captain."

Later that night Peril, Riverman and his friends stood on a hill overlooking the port. One of the men, Private Benjamin Summers had taken out his guitar Benjamin began playing dixie, as the sun hit the stars and bars as they valiantly shimmered on the flagpole over looking the confederate hater's house. Simoultaniously a blast as powerful as one hundred exploding cannons blasted through the town as every ship in the harbor sank to the bottom of the sea. Every person in the town screamed and ran out into the streets, believing hell itself had opened up and was in the process of swallowing the entire town.

"Oh I Wish I wwas In the Land Of Cotton!" Everybody sang the national anthom as they watched the tongues of flame cover every ship in the harbor.

DeletedUser

William's pulled a knife out from his sleeve and cut the rope. "Cya Captain," as he ran upstairs, grabbed his bag, stuffed it with his papers, pen, books and some knives and equipment you need when you go around. He put a belt with 6 extra bullet shells and put his Colt revolver in his holster. He grabbed his black horse, Edgar, and rode on. He followed a burning light of fire after he rode on the main rode for an hour.

He saw the fire burning and heard the Confederacy anthem. He rode through the town and found the group of soldiers that tied up Huner. "What's happening hear?" William asked their leader, which he found out back at the mansion was named Peril. One of the soldiers said, "I don't know. They just came out of nowhere. Oh and sorry for the shoulder."

"It's ok. Do you need any help getting out of here? I heard the Union is blockading all harbors and might hit a few buildings. I know a tunnel in this town that leads away from here. I just hope they didn't blow up the bar where it's hidden," William said as he gave a smirk. "I always hated the North!"

DeletedUser

((I think youre a little confused, mate. Me and my troops blew the place on pourpose...we are a band of guerilla fighters that is souppoused to harass the enemy behind their lines.))

DeletedUser

The fools thought chris younger....the enemie hadnt even searched him well enough to find his knife before throwing him in jail....that would be there mistake he thought as he slit the guards throat and began his revenge....He removed all the alchol from the office and made moltov cocktails for his enemies....he got on his horse then he let the coctails through them into the ton an ran away......(i left yall some freedom on what got burned)

DeletedUser

and by the way you called me union scum but my char sympathizes with the south

DeletedUser

Peril and his unit had rode away and disappeared up into the foothills. Two days later, however they saw a familiar face riding towards them.

((That's you, James!))

DeletedUser

James, his brigade, and Jenna bumped into William as he escaped from the mansion. They were all heading to where the First Battle of Bull Run would take place. James stopped as he met Colonel Jack "Peril". "Well what are you doing here? I heard you were beating up captains across the states before even the damn war started." James' and Peril's group all went to the battle where they met with General Beauregard. Later that same day, the battle began.

"Get into pososions!!!! Fire fire fire!!!" James yelled as he charged with his brigade. The battle was bloody. He and Jenna fought side by side for most of it. James was hit by a cannon, but blasted straight in front of him skimming his stomach. He fell down and passed out as the battle raged on.....

DeletedUser

As the union advance cut Jack's troop off from any messengers, Jack sent the one man, Ben Pardee, he knew would ge through. Gunsmoke and cannon fumes stung Jack's eyes as he fired both his walkers at the advancing yankees, that moment Ben jumped up onto his horse and spurred it into a gallop.

For two hours Jack and his men, now being called Peril's Purgatory, fought the union forces, battling for a position among the rocks of a small heap of compacted dirt. For every bullet that came Jack's way his men fired ten back, the years of experience that his group of mountain men had far and away surpassing the men whom had just learned which end of the gun you shoot from.

Another half an hour found Jack Balance and his Purgatory safely in the rocks. As it turned out the company of men that had sourrounded them didn't know what to do, they were trained to fight in a unit, while the mountain men were equally skilled either way.

DeletedUser

I guess since no one did anything yalls town was just burned to the ground

DeletedUser

Suddenly bullets flew over Perils head and a voice yelled.
Down with general Lee! Hurrah for the Union!
Long live general Grant!

Westwoods looked over a big rock and grinned.
"Come and get me Johny Reb!"

DeletedUser

Jack ducked his head and fired backwards at Westwoods yelling "That was a good hat!"

Ducking low Jack took cover behind a boulder while he reloaded his 4440 rifle. "Hey Green River! Toss me that charge!"

Jack caught the charge of dynamite and began working it around and around until he fianally got the fuse right. Lighting it Peril tossed it straight over the big rock Westwoods was hiding behind, it detonated immediatly.

DeletedUser

Westwoods saw the dynamitestick coming at him like in slow motion. The explosion threw him backwards with his head against a big rock.
Patting the dust from his clothes he felt blood running from a wound on his forehead. "Damn...Didn't saw that one coming...You Reb scum!"
Westwoods wistled and yelled. "You're not the only one with tricks up his sleeve! We knew you were coming!"
Perils troops found themselves ambushed by a band of Union Jayhawkers.
"Johnson! Throw me some bandages goddammit"
While loading his rifle, Westwoods looked at his men.
He knew Perils reputation. This was going to be one hell of a battle.

FOR THE UNION!

DeletedUser

Jack Balance rolled to one side as one of Westwood's Jayhawkers fired at him, lifting his rifle Peril drilled him once through the temple, a purple spray of brain and bone marrow making a gory halo on the rock behind the man.

Peril's men saw the JayHawker's get ready to fire and Jack's mountain men fired a withering volley into their ranks. Ben Pardee rode up on his horse and dismounted taking cover behind Peril's position "Sir, the General said and I quote "Go where ever you feel you are needed the most"

"I reckon that's here then. Go tell him wer'e trapped and could use a soupport column of troops fast."

Ben vaulted into the saddle and rode of in a cloud of dust. Peril's men countinued firing in volume to cover Ben's retreat.

DeletedUser

James was wounded, but was able to get on a horse. He pulled out his rapier and charged with his 20 elite soldiers, The Gray Riders. They cut straight through the Jayhawkers and many others were wounded. James jumped over a pile of rocks and saw Westwood. He jumped straight off his horse and stabbed the sword straight through the man's shooting arm. "Great to see you too cuz," James said as he kicked Westwood in the face.

His troops charged. James was falling back to his wounds. Peril ran over and helped him back up. The First Battle of Bull Run was ending. The Union was being hightailed out. James was able to hold his hat in the air as men yelled and threw their hats in the air. The battle was over, but to the Confederacy the war was just beginning.

DeletedUser

"Sound the retreat!"
Westwoods and his men fell back.
"Sir! You're wounded!"
"Only a flesh wound son..."
"Sir, you're lucky you still have your arm!"
Westwoods grinned in pain and looked back.
Many of his Jayhawkers were killed and several wounded layed moaning on the field.
"You maybe won the battle Johny Reb but not yet the war!"
He smiled sadly as he saw Jack waving is hat in the air.
Peril and his mountain men lived up to their reputation.

DeletedUser

"YEEHAW!" Peri brandished his holy hat above his head and screamed at the retreating West "YOU MISSED! HAHA!"

DeletedUser

That night Westwoods sat beside the campfire looking back at his losses that day with a flask of whiskey in his hand. He helped his men bury a lot of his comrades that fell in battle. Their graves were marked with wooden crosses.
He was very quiet.
Suddenly he heared a soft, beautiful voice singing:

My brave lad sleeps in his faded coat of blue
In a lonely silent grave lies the heart that beat so true
He sank faint and hungry among the famish'd brave
And they laid him sad and lonely within his nameless grave

He cried, "Give me water and just a little crumb
And my mother she will bless you in all the years to come
Oh! tell my sweet sister, so gentle, good and true
That I'll meet her up in heaven, in my faded coat of blue."

No more the bugle calls the weary one
Rest, noble spirit in your grave unknown
I'll find you and know you among the good and true
When a robe of white is giving for the faded coat of blue

It was the 18-year old private Sanders.
The men who stood beside him listened with a sad heart.
Westwoods drank from his flask again, tears in his eyes.

His scouts reported the Confederate army making camp on the other side of the river but no sign of the Mountain Men.
He put some of his men to guard the river bank and hoped that it would be a quiet night.

DeletedUser

Jack and Green River laid quiet in the water at the edge of the river. Green River held his Bowie knife was held close to his side, mud smeared across the blade so it wouldn't shine and give away their position.

One of the JayHawkers walked by and Green River rose from the river, grabbing ahold of the JayHawker's forehead he drew the knife across the man's neck, a stream of blood streaming from the man's neck. Green River quietly lowered him to the ground.

Jack dropped from a tree and grabbed ahold of another man's hair, with a vicous twist the man's head so it flopped limply down.

That morning the men in the Jayhawker's camp screamed as they saw their friends scalped the bloody scrap of hair pinned to their chest's with their own knives. With the message "Run your ass back across the line and don't come back."

Status
Not open for further replies.