Some of my work :)

• Thread starter The Sexy Assassin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

COD 5 ;D lol started making sigs for my clan (they were awful!!) then when I stopped playing that I stopped for a while before getting started again when I started here (still basics) then started in TW.uk gfx forums and got a mentor who has been in PS for 9years then joined up to gfxvoid and graphics core. Only been doing it 3/4 months (Decently).

DeletedUser

Maybe you can be able to be somebody's mentor some day. Your sigs are sweet.

DeletedUser

I may do next year, when I have both more experince and time to teach people, I did teach someone the basics on TW in the summer, but then he quit, wasted my time :( ahh well.

DeletedUser5046

Maybe you can be able to be somebody's mentor some day. Your sigs are sweet.

actually im looking for one T_T....

i asked audi about te 3D though and i guess i still need a lot to learn from photoshop before i extend it into a much complicated version ...

i wanna have a FF XIII version of me...and anyone in tis forum ^^

DeletedUser

Riucopy.png

QueenHeartscopy.png

^ Request

80sareback.png

DeletedUser

Nice placement. You've improved typography wise. Might be an idea to test out some more interesting shadows for text :)

DeletedUser

Greetings O' great Sexy Assassin... I have heard such great things of your art... I come to ask you for a town flag... fort flag... and a signature for myself... I know this is much to ask from a commoner, but there is no one greater than you ask for such a task... all I may offer you is great reputation and to spread your name throughout the land of your sexiness... here is my request...

Dimension:
Town flag/fort flag (max. 220x150, max. 256kByte, (jpg,jpeg,png,gif) Also, create this flag into a signature for me on the forums... Just add my name "Latigo Kid"
File type: jpg
Primary text: WANTED(town) and WANTED FORT (fort)
Secondary text: I would like 10 duplicated for each one of these for each fort and town... so WANTED I...II...III etc... using Roman Numerals... same for WANTED FORT I,II, etc...
Third text: slogan... "Are you WANTED?" very small at the bottom.
Theme: Very Dark, lots of shadows, not black and white though... maybe black white and red... whatever your creative mind can create :)
Extras: lightening, rain, if it works
Here's a pic I found if you can use it or use something similar, concentrate on the upper torso, kill the tower in the background.

DEC062284_hi_DARK_TOWER_GUNSLINGER_BORN.jpg

DeletedUser

Sorry been really inactive latley. Lost everything on my laptop when I restored it to factory conditions as laptop was broken.

James - Totally forgot about yours, I'll get onto it on Saturday (think im free then xD)

King David - Thats alot to do for nothing but repuation, reputation which will just bring me more requests...

Anyways work update;

Changed the 80s one;
TOTMRetrocopy.png

Tech-no girl;
Wargirlcopy-1.png

Jumping into reality;
JumpingLPprojectcopy-1.png

T'is my dog ^

Halloween;
Halloweencopy.png

DeletedUser

I like your work a lot more now that you've started making the text more readable. You have some very nice work (and a beautiful dog!)

DeletedUser2676

Try a white transparent(10-50%) box/shape with a black border below the text layer. It always helps bring out the text :)

edit: everything else looks great ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey there sexy... gem ended up creating a flag for me (-= so you're off the hook! Thanks anyway for at least considering to do one for me! Rep to you anyway.

DeletedUser21680

Is there any way some one could make me a signature with like .45 guns and my name in the middle of them, with some bad a** graphics?

I would really appreciate it!!

DeletedUser

Is there any way some one could make me a signature with like .45 guns and my name in the middle of them, with some bad a** graphics?

I would really appreciate it!!

His last forum activity was November last year...

DeletedUser

Ok, TYVM for the heads up. I guess I will stay with the signature that I have. :unsure:

There are other threads in this section to look for sigs, or you could just start your own and ask for one. People will be happy to help.