Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 12 4.6%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 14 5.4%

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

You can freely discuss here, but I intentionally left the theme open minded. I encourage people to be as creative as possible and that concept was just as important..if not more than execution (in my opinion).

People can vote to whatever appeals to them most. Be that creative concept, art, colours, or even more technical aspects such as who used a technique effectively. My background is mainly graphical, however I studied fine art which left a huge impact on me so I advocate choice.

DeletedUser

Rather than something elaborate and picturesque I like the one that speaks all languages and is simple to understand -- #23

DeletedUser

Hell with theme. The element of surprise pawns all other elements.

GO 21 GO!

DeletedUser

ignore the trolls people.

If you could all not complain about every little thing. This is a competition for fun :)

DeletedUser8627

Hmph... :dry:

img3124.png
= 82 votes

Am I the only one that notices something wrong here?

Poorly cut images, copy/pasted together. Only thing that is nice, well, besides the oversized text and incorrect font is the punchline...:dry:

DeletedUser

A genius use of 'Element' as I see it and since I am a Bandit, I relate.

:bandit:

DeletedUser

The vote was closed anyway :) Congrats Darkfox o anorimos! Nuggets are on the way.

DeletedUser

This is a graphic competition, so all elements (excuse that word) of the signature should be considered.

That's not the point of the competition. I'm sure I've posted a reply to that type of comment earlier in the thread.

You can freely discuss here, but I intentionally left the theme open minded. I encourage people to be as creative as possible and that concept was just as important..if not more than execution (in my opinion).

People can vote to whatever appeals to them most. Be that creative concept, art, colours, or even more technical aspects such as who used a technique effectively. My background is mainly graphical, however I studied fine art which left a huge impact on me so I advocate choice.

here we go :)