• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

darkfox noob, I iz vote for youz yeah

n.21 4ever

χαχαχα

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

21 the best.it wat the only which have relationship with the game...

One Armed Ninja

21 the best.it wat the only which have relationship with the game...

The thing is they dont have to stick with the game at all, the onyl way this realtes to the game (which you just lost) is in the prize of nuggets and that its on these forums.

DeletedUser

18 combines elements & characters - cool!
(21 is just plain awesome.)

DeletedUser

It's plain amazing how the work of Roalstad was just put aside, any meaning on that? I really loved that signature and I was torn between voting it and a few others...

DeletedUser17952

i dont know what do you see in sig #21, the guy who made it doesnt even know what Photoshop is :blink::blink:

DeletedUser

Now now, no need to get mean.

I get the distinct impression many of the voters are not aware of the theme of this contest (The Elements), and thus are choosing ones related to the game.

One Armed Ninja

You're not the only one Hell, Gem in future competition could you post the "theme" sort of like a title above all the pics pf signatures entered?

DeletedUser17952

and it's not fair, this sig will win, and it has nothing with the theme "The Elements" i dont see there any element? do you?:unsure:
The signatures here have to...

• Be made specifically for this competition
  • Stick very closely with the theme of the month
  • Be high quality, or have a very interesting concept/ idea
  • Be within this forum's signature rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont know what do you see in sig #21, the guy who made it doesnt even know what Photoshop is :blink::blink:

First of all, i mentioned that the photoshop programm is just too complicated, not that i don't know how to use it or that i don't even know what it is. If you want to know about my art&design skills just pm me, i would gladly answer you. So, please don't state things which groundless just float in the air. Thank you :)

You're not the only one Hell, Gem in future competition could you post the "theme" sort of like a title above all the pics pf signatures entered?

And if you could, Gem, make future "themes" a little more specific. Themes like "The elements" is a general international term. When we say "Elements", the majority of people, just thinks the "Nature's elements" but that's completely wrong.

Besides the element of air, the element of fire, the element of water and the element of earth. There are other elements which are used for a prior use.
Like the element of surprise or the element of crime.

So, even now, if Gem changes the subject of "the elements" to "the nature's elements" i would gladly withdraw my entry.

Thats all : )

DeletedUser13113

Darkfox,

Don't listen to the naysayers. Your entry was original and used the theme "Elements" in a way most of us didn't think of. Kudos to you.

That's the point of these contests...to be creative. I think you did that very well.

DeletedUser

I agree, he imposed "elements" in a different fashion and his sig should definitely not be disincluded. I'm not a naysayer in this regard. My comment was only in regards to the presentation of this voting poll, which did not reiterate the competition's parameters and therefore many voters, especially those being pulled in from the game's front page and have not participated in any other part of this process, would not know what, specifically, they should be voting about.

One Armed Ninja

@ Darkfox, I only said what was above as some people think it has to be related to the game becaise it's on the games' fourms.

I actually like the uniquity of yours