That old discussion about Middletown and silversnake

DeletedUser

Agreed, SS now is very weak. They can't manage to get the big fort, this is so sad... ;[

Gogo SS, kick ripper's ass

DeletedUser

I'm not handing out an invitation (grin) but I haven't had a Snake duel me in over a month. I halfway hoped I'd get 100 losses soon. They're to busy getting thwarted in their feeble attempts to take our forts. It's like watching a bird repeatedly fly into a window.

skull- tell gogo SS to knock on my door anytime. =b you still can't make me mad.

DeletedUser

I'm not handing out an invitation (grin) but I haven't had a Snake duel me in over a month. I halfway hoped I'd get 100 losses soon. They're to busy getting thwarted in their feeble attempts to take our forts. It's like watching a bird repeatedly fly into a window.

skull- tell gogo SS to knock on my door anytime. =b you still can't make me mad.

Can't blame them though.. The mere sight of Hernando's causes fear to strike in their minds.. :D

DeletedUser

I'm braver than a snake

Total health points
- 512 HP

Total health points
- 831 HP
FFAF wins the duel and gains 223 experience points. Ripp3r did not carry any cash and FFAF walks away without taking any money.

Theres number 98 for you :D

DeletedUser

You people from each town may soon have to settle your differences and even join forces. There's a much bigger threat rising from the East to both of you. If you get my drift? ;)

DeletedUser

FFAF just throttled me. I've got 14,000k in the bank though. After I'm done building the fort...I'll meet you in the sandbox!

DeletedUser

@FFAF: Seems Rip got you... :)

Which threat? - I don`t see that one... is that you Leona?:blink:

DeletedUser

He attacked me and I was winning about 600 to 400 and he KO'd me on the very last hit, when he had only 25 health left :(

DeletedUser

I'll always try since you are one of the most "cool guys" on this game ;]