The NEW and IMPROVED FoM thread (+-10% content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dusty and Smitten as usual miss the point completely, maybe you should consider posting here , your posting abilities would be a good addition to that thread.

DeletedUser

And we don't have to try to confuse people with five paragraph essays on every topic to do it.

DeletedUser13388

Dusty and Smitten are just too narrow-minded and arent man enough to confess,when they are wrong,so its pointless to argue with them.
That is my honnest opinion for them.

Regards.

DeletedUser

At least we're educated.
No you're an under achiever who thinks that he's educated. The only education you have is how to run your mouth and not know when to keep it shut.

In other words your alligator mouth just overloaded your hummingbird ass.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

No you're an under achiever who thinks that he's educated. The only education you have is how to run your mouth and not know when to keep it shut.

In other words your alligator mouth just overloaded your hummingbird ass.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey I thought you had everyone on ignore? Why don't you go back to selling popcorn troll.

DeletedUser

I thought I told you about lecturing people about intelligence. It's best left to the intelligent.

DeletedUser

How YOU define workers is irrelevant. We disagree. That does not make you right and us wrong. What it does create is a situation you will manipulate to your advantage.

It wasn't an opinion. It was a definition. What it does is show why I am right. This has always been our definition of a worker, and is the majority definition of a worker, therefore, should be what is considered a worker. You have provided no proof to suggest otherwise.

You (as leadership) share part of the responsibility for what your people do. All of them, ALL the time. You may not know what they are doing at every moment but hiding from the evidence does not absolve you of eventual responsibility. Having been informed of your man attacking a real worker you attempted deflection.

You just make no sense. How many times must we remind ourselves that it was a complaint about my man over attacking, and I had no idea it was going on? There was no evidence, there was no way of knowing, without checking the ever changing routine of every single member, which I of course don't do. The only time I knew about it was when Righ told me without negotiation that he would be attacking our workers. When I am informed I am responsible to arrange negotiations, which I did, and these were ignored by Righ.

You have not proven that workers are workers or pie is good or the sky is blue. All you are stating is your own opinions and those of your town. All you are doing is avoiding issues and saying you proved something.

I have proven everything, you have proven nothing. Hypocrite

Claims of class amnesty are absurd. Even if a person can fight back against some he may not be able to against others. Those others will farm him. Is that fair? Is that 'honest' dueling? No. Extended amnesty clauses rejected, especially after you hit a worker worker. Not a worker non-worker or a non-worker non-worker or whatever other justification you come up with to behave any way you like.

That again makes no sense. If a player can fight back he can fight back. If he can't then he is outside the dueling level rules implemented into the game. This applies only for duelers, which this Righ is. If he is going to be a dueler and such an awfull one then it is his own fault. If it is that much of a problem I should have been contacted. There is no denying that. There is no telling me I did not try to negotiate. There is no point that I was awhare of what was going on, and could have ended it. There are, as I said, workers and non-workers. the player we hit was a worker, as was every worker of ours you hit first. If our members weren't workers, then the entire worker idea is meaningless, and therefore there are only players. I think we both know which way round it is.

Chiefy (your Sheriff) very clearly states in his bio that ANY attacks on Eagles are threatened with reprisals. Clear cut. With that in mind the situation you create is easily seen as Eagles can attack anyone they want but attacking them gets you zerged. So why would there be anything to talk about? With the rejection of our issues why should we even consider yours? All of your points are invalid as any examination shows it is a fabrication. Eagles hit us first, ignored a challenge and then attacked our worker workers before we hit theirs. All you are doing is trying to deny any iota of responsibility for anything so you can maintain credibility for fear of losing your townmembers.

What you have done here is repeat what you already said and therefore ignored everything I have said. Stop wasting my time. I have already said why your chief point is invalid. I didn't reject your issues, I've already shown that I did what I was supposed to, and you are completely ignoring it, you continue to argue I did nothing, when I did, and since you have no arguement for this, other than to repeat yourself, without admitting that you are wrong, because you are too arrogant to, too stubborn to accept that I am right, that I have proved I am right, you need to stop. Really, you are going nowhere.

Also, where has this fear of losing members come from? I posted to clarify a noticed action, to keep our respect in tact, to get a clearer picture of Bat Country, to see if there was any sense in them, and if necessary, then to argue why I am right.

Not that we need excuses to shoot anyone, mind you. But you shot us a bunch of times first, then you shot our worker worker first. Good enough for us.

I will simplify by painting a scenario for you.

I am Dick Cheney and you are my hunting buddy.

Ahh, here we go again with your worker idea. Plus, I already told you that its your own fault, and proved this. I proved that you shot first. Your whole arguement is now proved wrong. Will you make another post repeating all the points I've disproved or will you do yourself the favour of standing down?

DeletedUser

This has always been our definition of a worker, and is the majority definition of a worker, therefore, should be what is considered a worker. You have provided no proof to suggest otherwise.

This is quite important & watch how I type this succinctly. Your definition of worker is not the same as everyone elses and the whole concept of "worker" is a semantic discussion. The main infraction Tirion caused to our sensibilities (we have very little to be honest) was farming Righ to the point of retaliation and now we have war, the rest is words.

DeletedUser

But let me guess .. you 2 have no problem reading Pezzles and Righs dribble.

Rebelwars you might as well give up because no matter how much you prove to them that they are wrong they will always consider themselves right and everyone else wrong. College educated ... ect. .. I think you know how the rest of the phrase goes.

Yes, I should give up. I should sit back and let him delude himself. But to know what he is feeling right now gives me enough pleasure to carry on. Besides, I enjoy argueing like this, its good for my English skills etc. Best way to practice is to do (except in the case of suicide bombing I suppose :D). Besides, I will not dishonour my towns by giving into someone like this. Why would I? What would I say? Sorry, I was completely wrong, I should have offered a negotiation when I was told Righ would be hitting our workers. Oh, wait, I did that....

As in their case, sorry, we were wrong to just start attacking you, would surfice.

By the way guys, we have a good mod, try and keep the spamming down :blink:

DeletedUser

This is quite important & watch how I type this succinctly. Your definition of worker is not the same as everyone elses and the whole concept of "worker" is a semantic discussion. The main infraction Tirion caused to our sensibilities (we have very little to be honest) was farming Righ to the point of retaliation and now we have war, the rest is words.

Retaliation should be a last resort, not a first resort.

My definition is a more common definition to this world, and so is a majority definition. Sure, you may have disagreed, but hasn't what I wrote shown why they are all workers, and why anyone unable to defend themselves because they focus on working and pure working stats shown that they are, in fact, workers? Every point valid for calling builders workers applies for working adventurers, does it not?

DeletedUser

Hey this is fun. You can keep claiming your opinions are facts. You can keep claiming that others sharing your opinions make them facts. That does not make it so.

What you are doing now is trying to deflect the discussion away from you doing anything at all. Rather than noting that the sequence of events we provide is correct you go into internet toughman mode.

You can do whatever you like and justify it because we do not agree with your premise. Any of them. How does that prove you right? Some people agree with a ruleset you created for yourselves. That does not make you right. It does not make us right. It cannot be used as proof of anything.

You are failing proof at every turn unless we rely entirely on your subjective 'proof' which is, for purposes of this discussion, meaningless.

I asked my friends if they thought I was right, they agreed. Therefore I am right. ... No.. wrong.

DeletedUser

Retaliation should be a last resort, not a first resort.

In your book maybe, from what I hear Righ tried the diplomatic approach and got scorned.

I'm not going to discuss semantics with you I told you that, it's boring and it usually never gets resolved.

DeletedUser

This is the sort of diplomatic response Righ probably stumbled upon.

I just received this from your Smelly boss after hitting 30 or so Eagles and taking $2k.

"Chief Smelly BS Today at 12:36 AM
Who on earth was stupid enough to send you and some other clowns to hit us?

I guess it was xanthipe or the other ****** righ..........

Well...they made you all a very bad deal then as we don't like it..

You'll have some sweet dreams I hope...

Regards
Sheriff of the 9 Eagles Towns
Chief Smelly BS"

DeletedUser

Hey this is fun. You can keep claiming your opinions are facts. You can keep claiming that others sharing your opinions make them facts. That does not make it so.

What you are doing now is trying to deflect the discussion away from you doing anything at all. Rather than noting that the sequence of events we provide is correct you go into internet toughman mode.

You can do whatever you like and justify it because we do not agree with your premise. Any of them. How does that prove you right? Some people agree with a ruleset you created for yourselves. That does not make you right. It does not make us right. It cannot be used as proof of anything.

You are failing proof at every turn unless we rely entirely on your subjective 'proof' which is, for purposes of this discussion, meaningless.

I asked my friends if they thought I was right, they agreed. Therefore I am right. ... No.. wrong.

I am providing points, you cannot find anything that shows they are wrong, other then to claim they are opinion. If they are opinion, then show the opposite point that makes them opinion, rather than just call it opinion.

The sequence of events you came up with basically lied at every stage, the only debateable point which you seem to now be relying on is the worker definition, which I have made a point, and you have simply called opinion. Prove me otherwise.

@Quantrillo: Righ didn't try a diplomatic approach, he told me he would be attacking workers, end of. So, it was the first resort. In who's opinion should retaliation be the first resort?

DeletedUser

I am providing points, you cannot find anything that shows they are wrong, other then to claim they are opinion. If they are opinion, then show the opposite point that makes them opinion, rather than just call it opinion.

You don't understand you can't apply logic to any of these circumstances any attempts to do so is instant fail. Not everyone interprets workers in the same way we could literally talk about it til the cows come home. It's definitely not cosure for one side to define "worker" and then expect everyone else to adhere to their rules & we certainly don't give a hoot about your niggly self imposed rules.

Bottom line is farming is farming that's unmistakable, ask your workers how they like being farmed by me?

DeletedUser

This is the sort of diplomatic response Righ probably stumbled upon.

I just received this from your Smelly boss after hitting 30 or so Eagles and taking $2k.

"Chief Smelly BS Today at 12:36 AM
Who on earth was stupid enough to send you and some other clowns to hit us?

I guess it was xanthipe or the other ****** righ..........

Well...they made you all a very bad deal then as we don't like it..

You'll have some sweet dreams I hope...

Regards
Sheriff of the 9 Eagles Towns
Chief Smelly BS"

From Righ, sent to me:
-----
In response to Tiron:

I consider myself a 'weakling' since I'm a trapper/trader, not a soldier like you. And those are the people in your town I will be attacking. You're the real coward here. I'm going to punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.

Don't think you can threaten me with "coming here every day". I can still only get knocked out once every two days, so coming here every day instead of every two days is a pretty stupid threat.

Enjoy.
-----
My response to Righ:
-----

You are 11 levels higher in dueling then you are in standard level. Every worker protection agreement I have ever made on this game has been +5. You do not qualify for a worker. You certainly do not qualify for a weakling. You are a coward who wants to hide behing his character class in the hope you can prey on weak players and then expect nobody to hit you in retalation. Thanks for making me awhare of your actions, as now I can team up with Tirion to make sure your stuck in a bed as much as possible. This is your only chance to stop. I will make sure Tirion does not repeatedly hit you, but you have to accept with a level like yours you are going to be hit.
-----

See? I told him I would get Tirion to stop, but I also pointed out he was not a dueler and that him not ever being dueled wasn't an option. Was that not fair? I offered to stop the main problems, and does anyone oppose me saying that as a dueler it is alright for them to be hit, just not as frequently as he was? He has also been proved a dueler, which shows how he lied.

Besides, Cheif has a right to be angry after whats happened.

DeletedUser

You don't understand you can't apply logic to any of these circumstances any attempts to do so is instant fail. Not everyone interprets workers in the same way we could literally talk about it til the cows come home. It's definitely not cosure for one side to define "worker" and then expect everyone else to adhere to their rules & we certainly don't give a hoot about your niggly self imposed rules.

Bottom line is farming is farming that's unmistakable, ask your workers how they like being farmed by me?

Read the post above, I proved that I attempted to prevent the farming of your players. I tried to help you out, but when you denied wanting to stop and that you were just going to duel workers you signed your own death sentance.

You can easily apply logic to these circumstances, and you get my point. What you have done is basically said I can't be right because I just can't. Again, I await a valid reason why, other than it is opinion.

DeletedUser

You are 11 levels higher in dueling then you are in standard level. Every worker protection agreement I have ever made on this game has been +5.

As I said you should not impose your niggly self imposed rules and expect everyone to comply

Read the post above, I proved that I attempted to prevent the farming of your players. I tried to help you out, but when you denied wanting to stop and that you were just going to duel workers you signed your own death sentance.

So be it we all die then, see you in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.