The NEW and IMPROVED FoM thread (+-10% content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Righ sounds like to me Bat Country was already hitting workers over there.

I expected that of you.

Here's everybody in the Eagles towns that I have ever dueled:

Duel: Righ vs. Rebelwars On 7/1/09 at 5:30 PM Duel: Righ vs. JK 1972 On 7/1/09 at 4:58 PM Duel: Righ vs. MihaBrb On 7/1/09 at 12:17 PM Duel: Righ vs. Ellie Lee On 7/1/09 at 12:07 PM Duel: Righ vs. Olivia Florence On 7/1/09 at 10:40 AM Duel: Righ vs. brh8 On 7/1/09 at 8:47 AM Duel: Righ vs. Nudnik On 7/1/09 at 8:21 AM Duel: Righ vs. HarveyNobum On 7/1/09 at 7:56 AM Duel: Righ vs. purple nema On 7/1/09 at 6:18 AM Duel: Righ vs. Wuuk On 6/29/09 at 5:42 AM Duel: Righ vs. Ulatec On 6/29/09 at 4:20 AM Duel: Righ vs. Rebelwars On 6/28/09 at 11:22 PM Duel: Righ vs. HarveyNobum On 6/28/09 at 10:21 PM Duel: Righ vs. Aminulcool On 6/28/09 at 9:14 PM Duel: Righ vs. brh8 On 6/28/09 at 9:04 PM

Go ahead and look them all up. No cowboys, cowgirls, quakers, pilgrims, craftsmen, craftswomen or morticians among the lot of them.

You're a conceited troublemaker Smitten. Go trawl for flames elsewhere.

DeletedUser

You called yourself a worker (trapper/trader) then said 'I'm going to punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.'

That means that you promised you would hit our workers. Or perhaps you'd like to tell me the difference between an adventurer defending themself and a builder? Truth is, there isn't one, they're still workers. Tirion attacked your best players, risking defeat, but he won, so there's no problems there. We're not the ones who were so arrogant we couldn't ask for a little help and instead decided to threaten to attack workers.

Go ahead and quote the bit (that doesn't exist) where I called myself a worker. Go ahead. I want to see your creative writing skills in action.

However, I see that you're now going down the predictable route of calling adventurers workers. Okay, whatever. We're at war now and you consider it my fault because I dueled "a worker" who was just another adventurer like me. That's fine - it doesn't matter. We're happy to be your enemies because we're thrilled at having a half dozen towns full of XP that are under 10 minutes apart. Good design.

Knock yourselves out.

:p

DeletedUser

You called yourself a worker (trapper/trader) then said 'I'm going to punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.'

That means that you promised you would hit our workers. Or perhaps you'd like to tell me the difference between an adventurer defending themself and a builder? Truth is, there isn't one, they're still workers. Tirion attacked your best players, risking defeat, but he won, so there's no problems there. We're not the ones who were so arrogant we couldn't ask for a little help and instead decided to threaten to attack workers.

Ambiguous justification is ambiguous.

DeletedUser

Good thing there's an 8 smiley limit or this please would be littered with this garbage.

I think he meant to say place.

Be very very quiet and he might not notice his type O caused by his anger at me using smilies to make light of their situation.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Stuff, pyramid quoting is the enemy of all life.

Wrong on several points. It is not our responsibility to police your members or make you verify veracity of charges. Your Sheriff has stated in his bio that anyone who attacks Eagles gets attacked. That is that.

What exactly is your definition of a worker? It seems to mean different things to different people depending on day of the week and humidity. I have farmed up tons of items for my town (look at the found items thread). I still get attacked and do not cry vengeance at a magic level where I can be uber. That is bok bok chicken talk.

Do not be evasive. If we are going to be accused of hitting workers before you did you better be able to back it up. I have not seen any evidence of that at all. The statement stands. Eagle justification for hitting our workers was a lie.

So what you are saying is, you can farm big xp off people who you know cannot stand against you, just not if they are a worker? Yeah there is no real difference, is there? We are not going to play semantics here.

The adventurers are workers line will not fly, we were hit much earlier by Eagles types looking for xp and shrugged it off. You not doing the same is hypicritical.

Let's be clear on something. We tolerated the occassional attack on our people as we were busy with other things. A farm pattern appeared. We raised a concern and it was ignored. We sent a message. Next we are accused of hitting workers. Now, I guess you could call a pure soldier a worker under your loose definitions but whatever, we have yet to see proof. Then your people hit our actual worker class type worker. The kind that everyone seems so keen on having a no duel clause. Builders. Third down on character class selection.

The bottom line here is simple. We do not care about getting attacked or getting knocked out in the course of play. What will not stand is you trying to justify attacks the way you have. You can shoot us but we cannot shoot you in action here. Trying to twist the rules entirely in your favor. Are we in charge of your PR or policing your members? No. We will simply shoot. You are responsible for the actions of your members. What people say and do have consequences.

Oh, and I would lay off calling Xanthippe a liar about the contents of your towns. It looks like 2 have 0 workers and 1 contains the worker/duelers you are trying to sneak past us all. I cannot be bothered to click on every single town and neither can she.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and quote the bit (that doesn't exist) where I called myself a worker. Go ahead. I want to see your creative writing skills in action.

However, I see that you're now going down the predictable route of calling adventurers workers. Okay, whatever. We're at war now and you consider it my fault because I dueled "a worker" who was just another adventurer like me. That's fine - it doesn't matter. We're happy to be your enemies because we're thrilled at having a half dozen towns full of XP that are under 10 minutes apart. Good design.

Knock yourselves out.

:p

This is just hilarious, what your basically saying is that if I go onto a world and pick the adventurer class I can duel till my hearts content and focus all my points in dueler, but to duel me would still be wrong. Those players weren't just adventurers like you, you are blatantly a dueling adventurer, and these players blatantly weren't.

As for definitions. What do workers do? They focus their skills to do jobs, and work. Hence, workers. Where as duelers duel for xp (mostly) so they are duelers. Pretty simple really. Besides, if your now trying to say that actually they aren't workers, then thats also saying you lied about being a hybrid, in between worker and dueler.

Now, quoting, I already did show you saying you were a worker. Saying trapping and trading is like me saying im pure shooting and aim, would that make me not a dueler? No.

Pezzle, just so you don't think I haven't forgotten about you, I'm quoting you both seperately, so I prove how wrong you both are.

DeletedUser

Wrong on several points. It is not our responsibility to police your members or make you verify veracity of charges. Your Sheriff has stated in his bio that anyone who attacks Eagles gets attacked. That is that.

You seem to have failed to actually read what I wrote about Chief. (Just to clarify, his name is legal.) Either go back, read it, and come up with an arguement, or just drop it and I'll know your finally starting to open your eyes to the truth. I can't know exactly what each of my 200 players has done. If one of them is doing wrong to another town, it is that towns responsibility to let me know about the situation and seek an agreement, just as whenever a player has attacked our town and caused problems it is my responsibility to inform the leader of the attacking player's town.

What exactly is your definition of a worker? It seems to mean different things to different people depending on day of the week and humidity. I have farmed up tons of items for my town (look at the found items thread). I still get attacked and do not cry vengeance at a magic level where I can be uber. That is bok bok chicken talk.

Do not be evasive. If we are going to be accused of hitting workers before you did you better be able to back it up. I have not seen any evidence of that at all. The statement stands. Eagle justification for hitting our workers was a lie.

Read my last post on worker definition. To me, and many others, it has always been +5 dueling level for this world, which proves that the player has been dueling and winning, which to reach level 5 requires dueling stats. Righ already gave evidence in her post on which players had been attacked, such as MihaBrb. So yes, I can 'back it up'. You have so far not managed to back anything up. Hmm... hypocrite? I didn't say you should cry vengence, but if you want it to stop then the best way is to contact the other towns diplomat and sort it out. If that doesn't work, then you might declare or ignore it. If you did nothing then its your own fault.

So what you are saying is, you can farm big xp off people who you know cannot stand against you, just not if they are a worker? Yeah there is no real difference, is there? We are not going to play semantics here.

So what your saying is that there are higher level duelers who don't stand a chance? Im sorry, but if anybody is a dueler and that bad then they deserve to be beaten. Yes, there is no real difference. Neither can defend themselves. I was actually the one who persuaded Kitten to extend the -FoM-'s worker protection to adventurers for this very reason.

The adventurers are workers line will not fly, we were hit much earlier by Eagles types looking for xp and shrugged it off. You not doing the same is hypicritical.

No its not. Me knowing we were hitting your adventurers, and deliberately allowing it would be hypocritical. Once again, its your own fault for not contacting me. That's like me saying somebody else had a bad dress sense, when I have a bad dress sense- its not hypocritcal if I admit it. Plus I pointed out why it would be more acceptable with our members hitting workers because of the lack of targets that we have compared to someone travelling to us and being able to hit plenty of duelers.

Let's be clear on something. We tolerated the occassional attack on our people as we were busy with other things. A farm pattern appeared. We raised a concern and it was ignored. We sent a message. Next we are accused of hitting workers.

You didn't raise a concern, you just openly stated you were going to hit workers and the only thing you were going to allow seemed to be for us to never hit your players, including duelers. Hence why I offered to tell Tirion who was the only player you said was causing a problem to die his attacks down, but that Righ would have to accept the occasional duel as he is a dueler. Would you have had any problems with that? You then hit workers (proven).

Now, I guess you could call a pure soldier a worker under your loose definitions but whatever, we have yet to see proof. Then your people hit our actual worker class type worker. The kind that everyone seems so keen on having a no duel clause. Builders. Third down on character class selection.

Workers are still workers to us, whether builder or adventurer, and I have proved why they are workers. As for soldier workers, thats just stupid (although beleivable, apparently I've been avoided simply by putting 'I r builder, leave me be' sarcastically on my profile. Some people -ey?) and any player who goes for a class like that and expects not to be hit deserves to be.

The bottom line here is simple. We do not care about getting attacked or getting knocked out in the course of play. What will not stand is you trying to justify attacks the way you have. You can shoot us but we cannot shoot you in action here. Trying to twist the rules entirely in your favor. Are we in charge of your PR or policing your members? No. We will simply shoot. You are responsible for the actions of your members. What people say and do have consequences.

I have already said how rediculous this is to make as a point, and this kind of play is is whats caused you so many problems. One account to control, the rest I have to rely on, and I can't know from 200 players if one of them is hitting a town a bit too much. I also showed that I am not a hypocrite, and that you seem to just adore that word so much you'll try and alter people's actual decisions to call someone it. I did not at any point say that you were not allowed to duel any of my townsmen (don't even bother making a Chief Smelly point, I already disproved that was a valid point) and that we were allowed to duel all of yours, or that it was acceptable for us to hit less dueling able and not for you to, it would be unacceptable of us had we not been hit first and I would make sure, I have made sure when this has happened, that that is not the case. Hence, not a hypocrite.

Oh, and I would lay off calling Xanthippe a liar about the contents of your towns. It looks like 2 have 0 workers and 1 contains the worker/duelers you are trying to sneak past us all. I cannot be bothered to click on every single town and neither can she.

The message was sent to Cheif Smelly, I checked under his town, he has players defined as workers. So yes, I am calling Xan a lyer. And the best part is, the whole of the -FoM-, by their dueling guidelines, agree with me. That makes about 50 to 1? (Yes, 50 is exaguratting, but im not going to count.)

DeletedUser

I think he meant to say place.

Be very very quiet and he might not notice his type O caused by his anger at me using smilies to make light of their situation.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

I fixed it for you but I don't see your smiley train stopping anytime soon.

DeletedUser

How YOU define workers is irrelevant. We disagree. That does not make you right and us wrong. What it does create is a situation you will manipulate to your advantage.

You (as leadership) share part of the responsibility for what your people do. All of them, ALL the time. You may not know what they are doing at every moment but hiding from the evidence does not absolve you of eventual responsibility. Having been informed of your man attacking a real worker you attempted deflection.

You have not proven that workers are workers or pie is good or the sky is blue. All you are stating is your own opinions and those of your town. All you are doing is avoiding issues and saying you proved something.

Claims of class amnesty are absurd. Even if a person can fight back against some he may not be able to against others. Those others will farm him. Is that fair? Is that 'honest' dueling? No. Extended amnesty clauses rejected, especially after you hit a worker worker. Not a worker non-worker or a non-worker non-worker or whatever other justification you come up with to behave any way you like.

Chiefy (your Sheriff) very clearly states in his bio that ANY attacks on Eagles are threatened with reprisals. Clear cut. With that in mind the situation you create is easily seen as Eagles can attack anyone they want but attacking them gets you zerged. So why would there be anything to talk about? With the rejection of our issues why should we even consider yours? All of your points are invalid as any examination shows it is a fabrication. Eagles hit us first, ignored a challenge and then attacked our worker workers before we hit theirs. All you are doing is trying to deny any iota of responsibility for anything so you can maintain credibility for fear of losing your townmembers.

Not that we need excuses to shoot anyone, mind you. But you shot us a bunch of times first, then you shot our worker worker first. Good enough for us.

I will simplify by painting a scenario for you.

I am Dick Cheney and you are my hunting buddy.

DeletedUser

Holy cow. Wall of text strikes again. Ahhhhhhh.

I wonder if it's possible, rebelwars, for you to be more concise?

Your posts are too long, and therefore I haven't read them.

DeletedUser

Yeh I agree with Gyoza they are bordering into Jade Constantine territory.

DeletedUser

But let me guess .. you 2 have no problem reading Pezzles and Righs dribble.

Rebelwars you might as well give up because no matter how much you prove to them that they are wrong they will always consider themselves right and everyone else wrong. College educated ... ect. .. I think you know how the rest of the phrase goes.

DeletedUser

Not the situation at all. We simply refuse to take opinion as fact, deflection as honesty, avoidance as negotiation or logical fallacy as logical conclusion.

Nice straw man though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No rebelwars posting is fine, it's just quite lengthy. But at leasts he's trying to have a somewhat intelligent interaction I'll give him that much.

DeletedUser

Please dont let the posts get too personal eh ;)

Too late for that one Bosta. But then Righ doesn't have to worry about being attacked in game cause she/he/IT isn't even in a town right now.

DeletedUser

I can read one side of this BEEP and still understand what is happening.:eek:hmy::blink:

I have to laugh at our "dorm room buddies without dates" because of their constant attempts at drama.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.