The NEW and IMPROVED FoM thread (+-10% content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rebelwars,

I think you and 'Chief Smelly name violation avoidance' need to get your stories straight. Three days ago it was Eagles can attack any of us but we cannot attack any of them. Two days ago it was Eagles attacking people for XP and challenge (not true). Yesterday it was don't attack, we are not pvpers (until level 57) combined with Eagle complaints we hit their workers (which was NEVER verified). Today it is WE deserved to have our workers hit because you did not reach an agreement with Righ on a different issue. Eagles hit a worker because they could. Hey that's peachy. Guess what that makes you?

This is material for another thread entirely!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

I'll have a Pepsi and a bucket of chicken chips.

And the rest of you, why not hop on the campfire stories section and act out your differences?
Problem solving aside, it'd be really entertaining for us to watch!

DeletedUser

FoM cheering for groups that attack workers? Hey, that is a new concept! Oh wai..

We laugh at Eagles. You cannot honestly think they frighten us, can you?

DeletedUser

Rebelwars,

I think you and 'Chief Smelly name violation avoidance' need to get your stories straight. Three days ago it was Eagles can attack any of us but we cannot attack any of them.

When was it ever this? When did we complain that you were hitting us? I just proved that it was duelers that were being attacked. Besides, if your workers were being attacked then perhaps you could have contacted me about it? I can gain evidence from lots of people that im willing to make diplomatic deals, but your player ignored any attempt to settle anything.

Two days ago it was Eagles attacking people for XP and challenge (not true).

Please provide proof of us doing this? You can't just randomly make a point without any valid back up. I spoke to Tirion who said he only targeted the highest xp duelers when he was travelling past you. Besides, even if players were attacking you for low xp then once again, perhaps I should have been contacted about it? Your town seems to be a complete diplomacy fail.

Yesterday it was don't attack, we are not pvpers (until level 57) combined with Eagle complaints we hit their workers (which was NEVER verified).

Oh, im so sorry, we made the whole thing up, I'll just be going then :eek:hmy:

Why would we go out of our way to attack you like this for no reason? You want proof and I'll get it, but its just a waste of time.

Today it is WE deserved to have our workers hit because you did not reach an agreement with Righ on a different issue. Eagles hit a worker because they could.

No, you deserve to have your workers hit just because Righ said she would, and did. Stop trying to twist stories.

Hey that's peachy. Guess what that makes you?

Seeing as your other point is invalid, that makes me not a hypocrite. Besides, I have other reasons why it would be more acceptable if an Eagles member hit a worker but not visa versa, simply because its harder for us to be travelleling long distances to find a few targets, when if a player comes to us they can find plenty of duelers to hit and gain a good amount of xp.

This is material for another thread entirely!

Everybody's bored with your other complaints, this just adds to the story. Leave it here.

DeletedUser14280

Can someone provide a recap? I can't read this much text.
Something to do with PvP and eagles and bats and stinkers?

DeletedUser

It seems one kid nicked another kids ball after saying he just wanted to be friends. First kid told his mum and now all the kids are stamping their feet and crying bully. Just another playground scrap,entertaining to watch but ultimately pointless.

I wish I could be on w8 to watch this in the flesh. Its better than the telly:laugh:

DeletedUser14280

That's not a recap, that's a invitation for someone to make a 30 line rant about Eagles sucking...just plain sucking or something.

What exactly happened that we have to read through another topic with 24 pages of flaming?

DeletedUser

Rebelwars,

Chief Smelly BS Bio:
It's nothing personal...untill you make it so by attacking any member of one of the Eagles Towns. We take that very personal and you better start digging graves for yourself and the rest of your town members...
Goes to the first point.

The clockwork attacks of Tirion go to the second (several KO's) Once he got the notion it was an easy win he did made it a matter of routine.

Mail from one of your members:
MihaBr
Oh, and one more thing, I would like to work at peace, without attacks. If that's not possible, I'll leave town so I could get peace...until lvl 57 of course.
(he is not a worker)
Oh no, I was off a day?

Here is a nice back and forth between Chief stinky britches and Xanthhippe(the Worker)
Xanthipe: Which Bat Country attacked your builders?
Chief Smelly BS: We have more than 200 people in our towns, some are less active and will not see they have been hit for a day or 2 or more and others simply don't report it. I haven't checked what classes was attacked as it was no longer an issue.

I could go on and on here, the point remains. You and Righ had a disagreement. We decided to hit a few of your people in response to relentless farming and a failure to reach understanding. None were ever proven workers dispite the accusation. THEN Chief nappy pants attacked our worker. He has no evidence (we asked) that we hit a worker he just decided on bully tactics.

Now you come here and try to disprove what has happened. I am not entirely sure how much evidence you need. We did not make this up. We did not start it.

I will recap:

-Your people (isn't the guy one of your officials?) have the threat of all out attack if even one person is hit. Many bios threaten overwhelming reprisals.
-Righ and I attacked some non worker Eagles after he was hit with alarming regularity and you shrugged off his concerns. We did not hit workers.
-You have people unwilling to fight until they are 'ready', that being level 57. They went on to threaten reprisals once they were 'ready'.
-Your man hit one of our workers because we allegedly hit one of yours. We asked for proof and he evaded.

As a bonus you have Combat workers in your towns and become outraged when a worker is allegedly hit.
If you want to negotiate now? Ok, talk to Schild.

DeletedUser

I heard you could fight other players in this game. I heard that when it happens, sometimes lulz ensue? Is this correct?

DeletedUser

You should know exactly why Cheif Smelly is attacking you. Its your own fault, your member (Righ) failed to reason with me when I tried to sort diplomacy with him, saying that he was being hit by a dueler when he was a worker in workers clothes. He was wearing full Charlatan's clothing, and as you can see from his dueling level and his dueling itself, he is not a dueler. Because of this, he decided that he was going to 'punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.' (Sent to the attacker)

No, I complained that I was being famed every 48 hours by the same soldier over and over and over again. After he attacked me for the fifth time in a row, I complained to him and told him to desist or I would hit people in the Eagles towns equally as weak as me.

I have all my attribute points in dexterity and charisma. That's the sum total of my dueling skills without clothing. I was never once hit by your coward Tirion while wearing Charlatan clothes - that was the point that you misinterpreted as me complaining 'about being a worker'. I'm happy to admit that I'm a hybrid character - a really weak one. However Tirion has no interest in dueling me when I'm working in charlatan clothing, he only wants to farm me when I'm at my weakest. That's fine - its part of the game, but its pathetic that you would then complain and call me a coward when I attack your adventurers (and then claim them to be workers and start farming our workers in return).

You are scum. We will not desist. Consider this war.

DeletedUser

Rebelwars,

Chief Smelly BS Bio:
It's nothing personal...untill you make it so by attacking any member of one of the Eagles Towns. We take that very personal and you better start digging graves for yourself and the rest of your town members...
Goes to the first point.

The clockwork attacks of Tirion go to the second (several KO's) Once he got the notion it was an easy win he did made it a matter of routine.

I wasn't contacted or told, so that's your fault on a diplomacy fail. Im not in charge of players attacks and if someone steps out of line then its your job to report it to me, not just tell me out of the blue that you'll be hitting our workers. Besides, we already went over this and I showed that he was hitting duelers, so what your basically complaining about is duelers being hit by duelers, which again, fails. As for your Chief Smelly quote, that has no real point to this conversation. Its to put off players, not a real threat. Aim for the stars and you'll at least reach the moon. Maybe players would have attacked everyone, seen that, and decided to act more cautiously.

Mail from one of your members:
MihaBr
Oh, and one more thing, I would like to work at peace, without attacks. If that's not possible, I'll leave town so I could get peace...until lvl 57 of course.
(he is not a worker)
Oh no, I was off a day?

Of course he is a worker, look at his profile! Perhaps he has some tactic planned that leads to level 57, who knows? Who even cares? It once again has nothing to do with this, other than the fact is proves you attacked worker, invalidating a lot of what you've written. Of course a worker wants to work at peace, I want to work at peace, but Righ didn't, and threw a little tantrum because he got beat so decided he was going to get revenge by attacking workers. How pathetic is that?

Here is a nice back and forth between Chief stinky britches and Xanthhippe(the Worker)
Xanthipe: Which Bat Country attacked your builders?
Chief Smelly BS: We have more than 200 people in our towns, some are less active and will not see they have been hit for a day or 2 or more and others simply don't report it. I haven't checked what classes was attacked as it was no longer an issue.

I could go on and on here, the point remains. You and Righ had a disagreement. We decided to hit a few of your people in response to relentless farming and a failure to reach understanding. None were ever proven workers dispite the accusation. THEN Chief nappy pants attacked our worker. He has no evidence (we asked) that we hit a worker he just decided on bully tactics.

That wasn't you asking, that shows that we have a lot of members and that we can't keep track of exactly who attacked who. We do know that workers were hit, and you've proved that. Do you want the rest of the mail?:
-----
Xanthipe Today at 12:23 AM
Which of your builders was attacked and by whom?

Xanthipe Today at 12:34 AM
You are a freakin' liar. Not one of our guys attacked any worker class in your town - it appears you have no workers in your town at all. So your whole "we don't attack builders" thing is just to try to deflect attack until your town builds up, then you attack builders of other towns?

Real nice scam you have going on.
-----

I lol'd so hard at this. No workers? Really? So did all the workers now there just suddenly appear afterwards? I mean, its not like over half the town are workers - Oh! No! Wait, they are.

As for our 'relentless farming', once again, if you were being over hit all it would have taken was a message to me and an agreement would have been made. Instead Righ threw a hissy fit at me, and even after I offered him peacefull solutions just ignored it. So I did my part to reach an understanding, which means that because Righ did nothing to try and sort things out you decided to attack us. Once again, you fail.

Now you come here and try to disprove what has happened. I am not entirely sure how much evidence you need. We did not make this up. We did not start it.

You aggrivated it, you turned a little itch that would have gone away with some cream into a huge rash, and its your fault for scratching. Im not disproving what happened, im trying to show you why your in the situation your in, and possibly help you to change it. Instead the arrogancy of your town members appears to be present in all your members, and you can't take that actually, if you hadn't decided to start an arguement, and had the decency to just say 'look, Tirion keeps hitting us and KOing us, could you please ask him to stop', this wouldn't have happened.

I will recap:

-Your people (isn't the guy one of your officials?) have the threat of all out attack if even one person is hit. Many bios threaten overwhelming reprisals.
To disuade players from attacking, we have showed many times we are sensible players who are willing to comprimise.

-Righ and I attacked some non worker Eagles after he was hit with alarming regularity and you shrugged off his concerns. We did not hit workers.
Well obviously you did, and I didn't shrug off his concerns, I offered to ask Tirion to level the attacking down a lot, but not stop it completely as he is obviously a dueler trying to lie about being a worker.

-You have people unwilling to fight until they are 'ready', that being level 57. They went on to threaten reprisals once they were 'ready'.
Did he threaten reprisals? I think what he was saying was that once he had fully converted to a dueler then attacking him would be acceptable.

-Your man hit one of our workers because we allegedly hit one of yours. We asked for proof and he evaded.

He sounded like an idiot to be honest, one of the players I would ignore for writing too immaturely and with no real point. Righ had already promised me he would be hitting workers, so action was taken to show that he might want to change his mind. Besides, workers were hit, as you so kindly pointed out.

As a bonus you have Combat workers in your towns and become outraged when a worker is allegedly hit.
If you want to negotiate now? Ok, talk to Schild.

That Combat workers bit has no valid point. Maybe when I see some reason to negotiate, maybe when I see an apology. This was your towns fault, and your only digging yourself a deeper hole. Besides, your town seems to be irritating everyone, so it can't be everybody else's fault. Either you get your act together or you really don't deserve to be negotiated with.

DeletedUser

No, I complained that I was being famed every 48 hours by the same soldier over and over and over again. After he attacked me for the fifth time in a row, I complained to him and told him to desist or I would hit people in the Eagles towns equally as weak as me.

I have all my attribute points in dexterity and charisma. That's the sum total of my dueling skills without clothing. I was never once hit by your coward Tirion while wearing Charlatan clothes - that was the point that you misinterpreted as me complaining 'about being a worker'. I'm happy to admit that I'm a hybrid character - a really weak one. However Tirion has no interest in dueling me when I'm working in charlatan clothing, he only wants to farm me when I'm at my weakest. That's fine - its part of the game, but its pathetic that you would then complain and call me a coward when I attack your adventurers (and then claim them to be workers and start farming our workers in return).

You are scum. We will not desist. Consider this war.

Thats rediculous, your saying that you shouldn't be hit because you are a hybrid? How would Tirion really have known you owned Charlatan clothing unless you were wearing it? He'd have to be going completely out of his way to deliberately annoy you like that by actually waiting for you to switch to workers clothing every time, its stupid, and at his dueling level stupid to suggest thats his tactic. Complaining about farming- fair enough, message me, I'll sort it out. Instead, your just decided you were going to cry about it and retaliate twice as hard.

Now, you just decided you were going to retaliate and I was going to be fine with it? 'Hey stop attacking our workers! Oh, im so sorry, I didn't know Tirion KO'd you, please, carry on hitting our workers, as thats fair.' How senseless is that? You obviously have no idea how to handle diplomacy, and no idea how to properly defend yourself from farming. Like I say, all it would have taken was a simple, mature message trying to sort things out sent to me to sort out diplomacy (that's what diplomats are for - duh!) and things could have been settled. Not 'your guy is hitting me so im going to attack your workers, end of.' Thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, and its the type of stuff thats making you all so hated.

DeletedUser

I should point out that I consider the whole "don't duel workers" nonsense a fantastic cop-out in a PvP game but that I (and I don't speak for anybody else in Bat Country here, I don't mind what comes of their actions) do not duel workers in towns that aren't actively dueling ours primarily so that I can more easy detect the liars and hypocrites.

I had considered that the following direct and unedited excerpt from Chief Smelly BS' (is that name legal?) profile page was simply the result of poor translation on behalf of a player less familiar with English than I, but it appears to be repeated in other profiles, and it well describes the Eagles' actions:

Sorry if I have duelled and robbed you, but it is the way I can get money and experience... I got 4 Squaw's, 14 kids, 7 dogs, 9 cats and 138 pet squirrels to support...;-)
~~~
~~~
~~~
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Suck it up.

DeletedUser

I've never hit any of your workers, nor did I promise to. I said that I would hit people equally as weak as me. All adventurers, duelers and soldiers (including you). I have the logs. On a couple of occasions I bit off more than I could chew and was soundly beaten. That's more than your cowardly soldier Tirion ever tried.

You're all a bunch of pussies, and you're going to get your comeuppance. And yes, now that you've started farming pure workers like Xanthipe, your workers are going to be fair game.

You called yourself a worker (trapper/trader) then said 'I'm going to punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the one that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.'

That means that you promised you would hit our workers. Or perhaps you'd like to tell me the difference between an adventurer defending themself and a builder? Truth is, there isn't one, they're still workers. Tirion attacked your best players, risking defeat, but he won, so there's no problems there. We're not the ones who were so arrogant we couldn't ask for a little help and instead decided to threaten to attack workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.