The NEW and IMPROVED FoM thread (+-10% content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah I heard about Bat Country town and how they are killing -FOM- too
Good job guys ! They run away from our sector and going to yours...
hmm poor -FOM- they can't nowhere hide :(

I will be glad to help Bat Country and start killing FOM members but there is no active FOM duelers at my dueling level / 87 / ...
So I can't attack 90% of them...

nvm Don't stop guys ... if you need any shop in any -LN- town mail me to get an invite we have ALL ALL items in game in our towns. You have my support when you farm and kill -FOM-

Cheers!

No one has run anywhere that I can see.:D Must be a mirage.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser13388

DraGonFlyBG I'm not the one complaining about being dueled. You want to duel me .. get after it. Just be prepared to pay the price for doing so.:eek:hmy:

It's just pretty sad when duelers are complaining about being dueled.

What is the difference between hitting worker or adventurer,who is 10-15 lvl over you,but without the necessary skillz needed for fight and hitting dueler who is 10-12 lvl lower than you ?

Face the fact that its the same.
Face the fact,that its TheWest and noone have the right to cry,nor worker,neither dueler.
Just face the facts and stop be hypocrisy.
It is WAR,everybody dies.

Regards.

P.S.: If you were in my quadrant and if i could gain over 90 exp from you,be sure that you would be my favourite donator :D

DeletedUser13388

Want some cheese with your whine there Dragon?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haaa and what is the whine in my post?
How old are you boy?
Seems,for sure you arent mature enough to argue like adult,for sure your power is in your kid comments.
Imo,take some lollipops and go back to play with your friends @ the kindergarten.

Regards.

DeletedUser

What is the difference between hitting worker or adventurer,who is 10-15 lvl over you,but without the necessary skillz needed for fight and hitting dueler who is 10-12 lvl lower than you ?

Face the fact that its the same.
Face the fact,that its TheWest and noone have the right to cry,nor worker,neither dueler.
Just face the facts and stop be hypocrisy.
It is WAR,everybody dies.

Regards.

P.S.: If you were in my quadrant and if i could gain over 90 exp from you,be sure that you would be my favourite donator :D

I have more respect for statements like this than I do for the hypocrites on World 8.

I spend every 2 days with 8 hours of downtime due to being dueled. I'm a pure builder, which is completely obvious from my clothing, class and duel stats.

Yet -FOM- attacks me (Mosa1 from Family Project most recently), and now Eagle's Drift (Chief Smelly BS) is attacking me as well.

Not complaining, but pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in their town statements about how they don't duel builders.

As far as I can tell, the only reason these guys say they don't attack builders is so that they can avoid attack on their own while attacking other town's builders - and then say "oops!" maybe.

DeletedUser

As a pure builder from Bat Country I figure I should point out that us Bat Builders have absolutely no problem being dueled and KO`d every two days. We just enjoy pointing out FoM`s hypocrisy when they claim not to duel builders because they`re such white-hat wearing defenders of the down-trodden. Give me an honest villain any day.

For all I know most FoM towns actually hold to the standard they claim but enough don`t that it invalidates the whole alliance as far as I`m concerned.

DeletedUser9891

I haven't even read this thread, it's the same recycled yap from Bat Country I imagine.

Glad I don't make time for these forums, as it'd only irritate and bore me more than it already has.

DeletedUser

I don't see where it would make an ounce of difference what alliance I belonged to, you people would find fault with it.

It's not about you, although you are so deluded you would be a good addition to any alliance that's up to no good.

You guys just can't get past the fact that you and Coppers had a war going before Coppers joined the FoM and they were allowed in. You call what you are doing, pointing out the hypocrisy of FoM. I call it whining because you are at war with a town that you yourselves have pointed out that you are happy with continuing.

This was an earlier problem that we had, it was to do with the Coppers signing and breaking nap's and then FoM the so called paragons of World 8 harbouring such malcontents. This is old hat though and you seem to bring it up a lot more than we ever do. Now all of FoM are using the copper towns as a vantage point to hit us and then drop town. Also Beastro members and Family Project are camping our builders this is not acceptable.

How about we point out your flaws? How about that town you joined and conned the founder into letting one of you be a founder and you then proceeded to kick him out of town along with all the towns people so you could have a pre-built town. Refresh our memories as to what world that one was on. And you have the nerve to call FoM bullies, why they couldn't hold a candle to the stuff you people have pulled on various worlds.

Get your facts straight before you start throwing around such slanderous remarks, that was an f13 member who didn't realise we were playing "The West" and recounted a story of something "Goons" did, had absolutely nothing to do with us.

DeletedUser

How about we point out your flaws? How about that town you joined and conned the founder into letting one of you be a founder and you then proceeded to kick him out of town along with all the towns people so you could have a pre-built town. Refresh our memories as to what world that one was on. And you have the nerve to call FoM bullies, why they couldn't hold a candle to the stuff you people have pulled on various worlds.

I'm glad to finally hear that someone finally at least admits that they're your flaws in the first place. You could try to point out our flaws, but we have none.

DeletedUser

Hey KK the iggy button does wonders for removing the trashy unwanted posts from threads.;):D:laugh::laugh:

Got to sell more peanuts and stuff to earn the much need money for a pair of mittens for a sad little kitty. So please pardon me while i do my sales pitch.;)

PEANUTS! POPCORN! COTTON CANDY!

PEANUTS! POPCORN! COTTON CANDY!

GET YOUR ICE COLD DRINKS HERE! :D:D:D

DeletedUser

I have more respect for statements like this than I do for the hypocrites on World 8.

I spend every 2 days with 8 hours of downtime due to being dueled. I'm a pure builder, which is completely obvious from my clothing, class and duel stats.

Yet -FOM- attacks me (Mosa1 from Family Project most recently), and now Eagle's Drift (Chief Smelly BS) is attacking me as well.

Not complaining, but pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in their town statements about how they don't duel builders.

As far as I can tell, the only reason these guys say they don't attack builders is so that they can avoid attack on their own while attacking other town's builders - and then say "oops!" maybe.

You should know exactly why Cheif Smelly is attacking you. Its your own fault, your member (Righ) failed to reason with me when I tried to sort diplomacy with him, saying that he was being hit by a dueler when he was a worker in workers clothes. He was wearing full Charlatan's clothing, and as you can see from his dueling level and his dueling itself, he is not a dueler. Because of this, he decided that he was going to 'punish the people in your town that are on par with my abilities, you're the moron that is is preying on the weak. But only when they change into workers clothes. You yellow bellied imbecile.' (Sent to the attacker)

Do you really think your being attacked like this because of everybody else? Ever thought it might have something to do with you and your members?

Forgive me if I've missed something, I really cba to read all 100 pages on this battle between you and the -FoM-, I just want to make my point.

DeletedUser

I like the way you bend the rules a little there, a worker in charlatan gear is not a worker! Also Righ was hit while not wearing this gear Tirion waited til he was in work clothes afaik, he'll tell you himself.

DeletedUser

Nope, Tirion told me he was in Charlatan gear. Besides, he admitted himself that she wasn't one; 'I may not qualify for a worked - who ever said I did - but I certainly don't qualify as a dueler'. Wow, so he's not a dueler, but has +13 dueling level, wears dueling clothes, isn't a worker and does well in duels. Im sorry, but that completely fails. You all need to get your story straight, and stop whining about getting hit when its your own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.