The Shadow Empire

DeletedUser

So whats the deal with these guys? They are everywhere....
Are they hostile? Peaceful?

I Dont see the point of having so many towns all around the map >_>

DeletedUser

What do you want to know about The Shadow Empire? Be glad to answer your questions.:razz:

The towns are independent, a founder is represented in the Shadow Council. We have a Diplomat, Fort Commander, Marshal, Recruiter and each town gets a say in what we may want to do. Ultimately, though, they ask my opinion, and that is respectful, not dictatorial.

I like the fact that we protect "Pure Builders" (meaning all their attributes are on strength and skill points are on construction or leadership)

There is one person who can declare a war:indian:, which will allow all persons of the town hit. The only other person that can do that in my absence is the Diplomat.

Hey, since you asked about us,:D Does your town have 10 or more ACTIVE players? Want a family, and I mean family and oh the best part!! We are in all worlds! If your town wants to join, just give me a tgram or Tracker John, Tinkamala or Shadowsfog!

DeletedUser

Hey! Thanks for the reply.
I will admit you do seem to be well organised, considering you have towns everywhere and you do seem to be one big family. Unfortunately I only built my town last night, with 3 members so far. Its for Grepolis members, mostly from my alliance there.

DeletedUser

only problem is they like to take your town off you, they took shadow island off me after i apparently tried to over throw the shadow empire single handedly by protecting their builders lol, anyway if you join do not allow any of them into founders positions or just like me you will end up out of your own town -.-

DeletedUser

only problem is they like to take your town off you, they took shadow island off me after i apparently tried to over throw the shadow empire single handedly by protecting their builders lol, anyway if you join do not allow any of them into founders positions or just like me you will end up out of your own town -.-

Yea maybe you got your position taken away from dueling all of us workers all the time >.<

DeletedUser

Blixem,
By the way, love your signature, very well done

I do believe I responded to your tgram today. And as for the incident with our diplomat, the issue of both is something you both have to work out between yourself.

I do not turn a blind I, I'm sorry I have not been on to help answer your questions, RL issues at this time have been very important to deal with, today is one of the rare days that I've gotten on the computer, to read my own emails, tgrams and visit all the worlds that I'm in.

Please contact me again, as I had 5 pages of tgrams to deal with in world 11 alone.

and Dies Ireas, You yourself lost your town, it wasn't taken away, your own people came to me, not you, because they were getting messages.. I've got hard copy to prove it, I also have it on good authority that you are bitter. Well when you go against people, try to get allies to join with you, and they report it back to me, what did I do, I blocked all communication with you.

DeletedUser

so yes u stole my town? you asked my other founders to invite you in to "help" them the next thing we know we are all out of town and you've blocked us, how wrecking game play for other people is fun for you i do not know, and this hard evidence? well seeing as you blocked me straight away how can you even present this to me? if this said evidence was true then i would have backed down from my position, but you are a traitorous cretin and i will see the shadow empire crippled and worthless for what you have now done to countless players

BliXem id be happy to help you, my town now has evidence from 3 major alliances detailing there "bullying" of smaller towns and using threats against builders to expand their empire!! well as you said yourself Carolann you cant go against the people and from where im standing its shadow vs world 11 atm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shadow Imperial City is listed on your profile page. And if I remember correctly, you were already in a war between each other before Imperial City became a Shadow Town.

Anyway, I've just sent out a mass mail to hats of Shadow Imperial City, Shadow HQ and your town. Read it, I believe that it will help out both issues at this point in time.

Carolann

LMAO! Yeah right, protecting builder! It seems one of your towns are at war with us coz one of your adventurers got dueled and lost big bucks (Tracker John) and then he declared war on us. But wait the best part is they declare war on a town due to one persons negligence to bank his money and then they mainly attack that towns builders. Wow that is bravery for you, hooah!!! Oh and I forgot to mention, then you avoid reading telegrams asking for an explanation and turn a blind eye, now that is excellent leadership, keep up the good work.

PS: If anyone would like proof of them attacking our workers, just message me and I will gladly supply the duel reports. :mad:

DeletedUser

And as you are fully aware CarolAnn, Ragnarok informed Shadow Hq of what Imperial City was doing and supplied proof and yet you still allowed it to go and and even joined in. So until my leadership tells me otherwise I'm still classing myself at WAR with you guys.

You had the opportunity early on to put a stop to this and did nothing, yet now you want a ceasefire when it suits you guys ???

regards,
Coyote.

DeletedUser

Are the mods going to limit the number of threads crying about the Shadow towns? If not instead of w12 they should open "Shadow Whiner World". It would be a world where inferior players can blame each other for all of their personal issues and leave the rest of us alone.

DeletedUser

Are the mods going to limit the number of threads crying about the Shadow towns? If not instead of w12 they should open "Shadow Whiner World". It would be a world where inferior players can blame each other for all of their personal issues and leave the rest of us alone.
I like that idea. You're a genius.

DeletedUser

Actually I don't think I've been attacked by a shadow player, or even visited a shadow town on world 11. They are either a non entity in the several sections I roam or perhaps they are clumped around Dies Irae and so it looks like an overwhelming force? Either way I kinda have to agree with RorschackUK.

DeletedUser

but when they start expanding west, which was their original plan i bet you'll care then ;)

DeletedUser

Dies, your a liar and your ship is sinking fast. You used the Empire to be a bully and smear there image. You attacked me and my workers wile under the Shadow Empire name. I ask you to stop and you made a bogus treaty, then continued to attack us. So I went to the top with my proof. (If anyone would like to see it, I can provide it.) I like to think I had a hand in your downfall, however it would have happened without my help. Nobody cares about your problems, its evident just by reading this thread. Now everyone knows what kind of person you are and the game you play so just hang it up before you make yourself look even worse, which would be hard to do but is possible

DeletedUser

as a member of S.O.A HQ i have to say shadow has been very good allies and friends to us