The Shadow Empire

DeletedUser

maybe they are, may be they arent but the fact that this was their plan suggests to me that they will attempt it very soon, i have already seen 2 new shadow towns pop up in the western quadrants in a week so maybe more will follow, i guess we'll have to see

DeletedUser

Wow 20+ towns, 10+ allies.

It seems the recruit anyone with a pulse alliances, that ruined tribalwars, made it over here too. Wonder how many inactives all those towns have combined :O

DeletedUser

Our Town has 1, with telegramed notice. Without telegramed notice, you reach the red you are dismissed. Inactivity is not tolarated in our town.

Deleted User - 1278415

It was so nice on w11 during the first 2 weeks... when everyone agreed that w11 should be alliance free and none of this MC/THP/GC/FOM business from w10. Even VKrueger said he would attack any false MC town that was started. Life was good 2 months ago. lol now Shadow has made a name apparently :dry:

DeletedUser

well if people want an alliance free world, make an alliance free world.
get rid of the alliances by force.

DeletedUser

well if people want an alliance free world, make an alliance free world.
get rid of the alliances by force.
Well by getting rid of them by force, you might be creating another alliance to defeat those... which would really defeat the purpose.

DeletedUser16628

I just bought a case of popcorn for this thread yahoooooooooo!!!!!

DeletedUser

i never even mentioned people starting an alliance to get rid of said called alliances, al i said was people stand up for them selfs, the way i run my town, is if people gives your town stick, give it back,be the better town, power up, get better and knock some teeth out and find out how to hurt them more. dont moan about it, and blame it on ::insert a forum typical ans here::

some times i think these forums feed on drama,

DeletedUser

I just bought a case of popcorn for this thread yahoooooooooo!!!!!

Reputation added to that one!;)
I cant stop laughing! :laugh:

Seriously though, this stuff is what makes the game fun. Without it, the west would be all random duels to players who hardly even respond and Other players who are only out to make money even know they already have the best stuff in the game.

DeletedUser21630

Oh boy! Much envy in this world! Or is that drama? Mah... I can't decide, so, I'll just enjoy being a Shadow! :D

DeletedUser

This Forum Thread named The Shadow Empire, though not started by me, but will make use of it!! Carolann, Founder The Shadow Empire

DECLARATION OF WAR, without restrictions!
Shadow against IRF

I have tried to be nice and offer NAP's, to get a 48 hour cease fire, and certain hostilities, mistakes, didn't read, and whatever excuse has been given to me from both sides.

They still want to duel, so I make a NAP to IRF "Workers Only" and again a didn't read, mistake, hostilities and whatever excuse that can be given was sent to me by both injured parties and now... the crue de grau

A note written by Founder MeanMonster, concerning IRF's intentions toward one of our Shadow Towns, has broke the camel's back, Shadow Towns surrounded, duels began, KO's of PURE BUILDER's, even tried to duel me (that's ok, I'm a soldier on this world, duels are suppose to happen).

MeanMonster said:
Town Founders please distribute to all town members.

Hi all,

We are now fed up with Shadow Imperial City attacking our builders and we are going to be taking action tonight against them. Everyone in that town is an open target. We really want all our warriors to stand up and take on the enemy tonight. We are planning on hitting them from 8pm server time.

This will be an ideal opportunity for the lower level duelers to gain some experience against the builders of Shadow Imperial City.

We really think this is the only way to get our message across as we have discussed the issue of them attacking our builders with them on numerous occasions and the result remains the same. The time for action is now.

We will be in the chat room as well tonight for the action so feel free to join in. The details are on the forum as Blixem has mentioned in a previous message.

We hope to see a lot of players taking part tonight.

Regards,
MeanMonster

Those who choose to come out to play, Allies of The Shadow Empire and Friends of FOUNDER of ღTHE SHADOW EMPIRE ✿⊹⊱╮ CarolAnn
Founder
Tracker John
Founder Tinkamala
Founder Rangor1
Founder Shadowsfog
Founder ojibndn
Founder Mike112182
Founder John Sacket
Founder Wes Enos
Founder Copenhagan
Founder Wrangler38
Founder Ghostrider1972
Founder Stabby-jo
Founder TWDirewolf
Founder tankdempsy
Founder Jeremiah Winn
Founder General Lewis
Founder Will Hamilton
Founder jmelvin1989
ounder TayverWayver
Founder Zoblon
Founder steady10101
Founder Yangus Potter
Founder King of Blood
Founder Yosemite fred
Founder Rex Colt
Founder RobotCowboy
Founder Sina63
At the stroke of 2:38 am Mar 4, 2010 we will no longer be bullied by IRF. Go and have fun Shadow Towns and members of Shadow Towns!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love how you've forgotten to point out that this ALL started because YOUR town Shadow Imperial City has been dueling our builders for months and you couldn't control them and since we have replied in kind by hitting your builders YOU don't like it......

You guys camping our towns won't be any different from what you've been doing for weeks. Only difference is we are now hitting yours and you.

And you also know full well we can provide PROOF of this, hence why you don't mention the fact..........

Plus I notice you needed a spy against us, are we that much of a threat CarolAnn ........ lol

Oh and for anyone interested IRF is a group of about 6 towns, all fairly small, yet CarolAnn needs to bring ALL her towns and Allies, show's what a joke you really are.....lmao

This should be fun.....

DeletedUser21630

I love how you've forgotten to point out that this ALL started because YOUR town Shadow Imperial City has been dueling our builders for months and you couldn't control them and since we have replied in kind by hitting your builders YOU don't like it......

You guys camping our towns won't be any different from what you've been doing for weeks. Only difference is we are now hitting yours and you.

And you also know full well we can provide PROOF of this, hence why you don't mention the fact..........

Plus I notice you needed a spy against us, are we that much of a threat CarolAnn ........ lol

Oh and for anyone interested IRF is a group of about 6 towns, all fairly small, yet CarolAnn needs to bring ALL her towns and Allies, show's what a joke you really are.....lmao

This should be fun.....

:blink: Here we go another one who's tough with words! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :rolleyes:
Quit crying and quit the drama act! At this point it doesn't matter if IRFs are right, or the Shadows are, WE HAVE A WAR GOING ON - means we can have some good fun!

Therefore, instead of all this pathetic whining, how about you gear yourself and prepare for the battle! You being right or wrong won't change a thing, and, frankly, I don't think anyone gives a dang as long as they can join the fun! Enjoy the war, and get out of the boring daily routine! :p

;)Oh, Coyote, by calling CarolAnn or the Shadows a joke, you've just called out loud your own name! Cheers! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well JullyAnne, when YOUR leader claims we are the one's doing the Bullying then I think it's fair to point out the facts that you like to leave out...

At the stroke of 2:38 am Mar 4, 2010 we will no longer be bullied by IRF. Go and have fun Shadow Towns and members of Shadow Towns!

So check your leaders post then decide who is the one claiming the hard done by party.

And yes I'm ready, had 10 duels against Shadow last night and only lost 1. So feel free to visit.

And unless CarolAnn posted my ingame Telegram to her on your forums, looks like you've been accessing someone else's account maybe ???

DeletedUser21630

Well JullyAnne, when YOUR leader claims we are the one's doing the Bullying then I think it's fair to point out the facts that you like to leave out...

So check your leaders post then decide who is the one claiming the hard done by party.

And yes I'm ready, had 10 duels against Shadow last night and only lost 1. So feel free to visit.

And unless CarolAnn posted my ingame Telegram to her on your forums, looks like you've been accessing someone else's account maybe ???

Hmmm... So, much anger and accusations! :laugh: Careful who you point the finger at, might just be a bad choice to do! :nowink:

I have read my leader's post, and I couldn't care less about reasons, I am not in the game to make debates on what or who's right or wrong, but I'm here to have fun and I consider duels quite a good source of fun. Who cares how are they provided? If you'll mind read again my previous post and read it again and again and again, you will understand exactly what I said, and if you don't, you have serious issues.

As for your duels with the Shadows, congratz to you, means you are a hell of a dueller and it will be my pleasure to size my force with you, at some point! :razz: If I'll win or lose it won't matter, it won't affect my real life in any way, so, I'll laugh either way! :laugh:

Accessing someone else's account? :laugh::laugh::laugh: You ran out of accusations and all you could find in a hurry was this one? Pathetic!!!:rolleyes: My previous post regards only and exclusively this topic, no telegram whatsoever, but, someone is getting paranoid there, I wonder who! :laugh: Mah, go write a ticket support, I even dare you to do so, but, make sure you entitle it: HIGHLY PARANOID! :cool:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... So, much anger and accusations! :laugh: Careful who you point the finger at, might just be a bad choice to do! :nowink:

I have read my leader's post, and I couldn't care less about reasons, I am not in the game to make debates on what or who's right or wrong, but I'm here to have fun and I consider duels quite a good source of fun. Who cares how are they provided? If you'll mind read again my previous post and read it again and again and again, you will understand exactly what I said, and if you don't, you have serious issues.

As for your duels with the Shadows, congratz to you, means you are a hell of a dueller and it will be my pleasure to size my force with you, at some point! :razz: If I'll win or lose it won't matter, it won't affect my real life in any way, so, I'll laugh either way! :laugh:

Accessing someone else's account? :laugh::laugh::laugh: You ran out of accusations and all you could find in a hurry was this one? Pathetic!!!:rolleyes: My previous post regards only and exclusively this topic, no telegram whatsoever, but, someone is getting paranoid there, I wonder who! :laugh: Mah, go write a ticket support, I even dare you to do so, but, make sure you entitle it: HIGHLY PARANOID! :cool:

Well I never posted anything about a joke reference in my original reply, but yet you do quote me calling CarolAnn a joke which was only done via ingame telegram. So it's fair to assume seeing as your the one making the reference to a personal ingame message which was never posted on these public forums.......

DeletedUser21630

How about this post Coyote?:blink:
Paranoid + short memory, not the luckiest combination! I'll highlight exactly the line I was referring to! :p:p

This should be fun.....

Does that ring the bell now?