The Shadow Empire

DeletedUser21630

My bad, point conceded. I apologise.

Apologies accepted! :)
Now let's have some fun with duels and may the best one win!

:huh: But... but... but how shall we know who wins? ;) The surrender loses the war? Or should we make a competition out of this? Maybe fort battles since both sides have forts? :unsure:

Shadow and IRF leadership opinion needed! :p

DeletedUser

Funny that Cowboy Coles accuses JullyAnne of multi-accounting! We maintain good communication among a small core of our members who choose to be very active, just as IRF has it's own website and forums. I have never accused IRF of multi-accounting when I attack one member and 5 others go to sleep. I know you communicate well and I attribute it to that so tossing the multi-account is a very serious charge and you need to look at how others will perceive your own efficient method of internal communications (hint : that was a complement).

As far as one of our towns being a problem, I'm still waiting for dueling reports to come to me. The most I've ever gotten is reference to your website where I saw 3 posts and they weren't even dueling reports, just "so and so dueled me."

We have a system in place that allow dueling against any member of Shadow without retaliation or retribution for a period of 3 days or 1 KO in the event they are found to be dueling a builder (not just any worker, but a builder). Now some people don't make a distinction between the two but there is ... when you're attacked by a worker that is 20 dueling levels above base level you tend to notice it quickly. But back to the topic here, IRF never choose to take this option or any path towards this resolution. Wars are tedious, and occasionally necessary, but if a recourse is given to you and you don't take advantage of it then who is to blame?

As far as having towns under our control just because they belong to the alliance? Have you ever seen a rogue member? Well I have and I'm still dealing with the repercussions of one and it has NOTHING to do with IRF. Coles, you need to talk to people ... myself, CarolAnn, Tinkamala and we'll do our best to resolve reasonable disputes but we aren't mind readers (Hell, I can't even read my wifes' mind so what makes you think I can read the IRF?).

As far as bringing our entire alliance? We bring what we have when a fight is declared. So you want me to bring a knife to a gun fight ... ain't gonna happen.

CarolAnn being a spy? Try shopping. She (I think was CarolAnn herself, I might be mistaken) was visiting an IRF town as a Shopper. And yes, she did send the telegram that MeanMachine wrote to all the founders and all them members of our HQ town ... if it were me then I'd have sent it to all our members, but her list is a bit shorter than the one I maintain.

DeletedUser

Coyote Coles, just to expand a bit more, I don't see IRF as bad guys and I don't see Shadow (even Imperial City) as bad guys, just two very stubborn factions that have forgotten how to communicate.

I don't hold you responsible for the actions of any of your other IRF towns any more than you should hold HQ responsible for the actions of Imperial City, be it shopper, resident, councilor or founder.

Now that MeanMonster has decided to bypass CarolAnn's attempt at a NAP or diplomatic option then I guess we just have to let this thing run its course until cooler heads prevail.

DeletedUser21630

PS: My quarrel is with Shadow Imperial City and the leader of Shadow Empire, CarolAnn. All other Shadow towns please take note to this as this has nothing to do with you.

Kind Regards

BliXem

Dear BliXem, I think you missed the whole point here... SIC is part of the Shadow family, and no matter what they did they are still family, and we won't let them fall prey to whoever thinks it has the right! If one of your towns would be in trouble, you'd turn your back on them? :nowink: If that is the case, then that shows a total lack of loyalty and where is the point of being a family, an alliance?

You should have known that messing with one Shadow town you'll mess with all Shadow towns! It's simply predictable.:rolleyes:

Now, if you jumped in the middle of the ocean, swim and no longer look for someone to blame! It's pointless! The war has started, therefore enjoy the fever of duelling! :cool:

DeletedUser

If that happens, I'll be sure to direct myself to this thread to contribute to the "wah wah wah"

DeletedUser21630

You have no idea what you are talking about, if you are such a close knit family, then why is it that certain Shadow towns do not comply to Shadow rules and orders. If you are one family, should this not be the case. When I messaged a certain Shadow town about not dueling workers and mentioned CarolAnn's Builders Nap, he said I should stop mentioning CarolAnn and that he runs his town the way he likes and that he will not be dictated!

Clearly your Shadow family is a corrupt and backstabbing family. Good luck, watch your back, you might just have a sharp bowie knife stuck in there somewhere with Shadow written all over it.

:laugh::laugh: I couldn't care less about all the politics around, and all the voices that are everywhere. As already said somewhere in my previous posts, it is not my job to decide who is wrong or right, but I definitely will fight on behalf of the alliance I belong to, because that is fun! :D :cool:

That is what you don't understand people, this is a bloody game, a game about surviving in the WEST! Survive or die - no matter how! Duelling should be smth on the daily 'menu'. You have duelled, expect to be duelled in return, if you have been duelled, then go duel the ones who did it! Just don't forget to have fun! I don't understand why you are all looking for unnecessary stress!:blink:

A sharp bowie knife stuck in here somewhere with Shadow written all over it? :laugh: Wow, well, if it is so it must be somewhere inside my laptop, because it has no f***ing chance to get into my real life back! :D What that means? Means that you take things too seriously and you should get a life outside WEST, and then you'll realize how ridiculous all this discourse about backstabbing is! :p

DeletedUser21630

Ok, then run off now, go to your real life shoe shoe.

:laugh: I am sorry cutie pie, I am playing a game here! It's still a game even if you perceive it as your real life. Because I enjoy playing, I don't need to run anywhere, even if you'd prefer me as away as possible. :razz:

Don't start crying though, you'd soften my heart, but I'd still play and I'd still duel your towns! :D :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Jullyanne seeing as you seem to be so "good" at dueling ill be putting my skills to the test against you very soon, how about we do a little bet? ill carry $2000 if you carry the same, should make things interesting ;)

DeletedUser21630

Lols, as I almost choke on my coffee laughing. You so don't know me :laugh:.
Anyway spend enough time here wasting my energy and time talking to idiots like you.

Good nite, God bless, good bye.

PS: If you ever consider visiting Cape Town South Africa, come see me so that I could give you a good tongue lashing. :laugh:

BliXem out.

I can understand you almost choked... :laugh: but not of laughing I can assure you... And, you're wrong, with this post you said all about yourself, and we all know well those like you, more exactly your type: the type 'felt put to the wall with no decent reply left, throws insults and runs away'! :rolleyes: I won't get down to your level, but I'll tell you this: you risked allot with that insult on this forum! :cool:

Edit: Oh, don't bother to reply to this, you're no longer considered, therefore you're no longer getting a reply from me! Spare yourself from the shame of making a more fool of yourself than you already did!

Jullyanne seeing as you seem to be so "good" at dueling ill be putting my skills to the test against you very soon, how about we do a little bet? ill carry $2000 if you carry the same, should make things interesting ;)

I never said I was good, but I will not back off from a challenge, DI... :D
I won't carry that money on me as I always spend it or put it into the town treasury, but I'll definitely accept your duelling proposal, soon... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sounds fun, i wish the west was filled with more people like you that are up for a bit of fun :D

DeletedUser21630

sounds fun, i wish the west was filled with more people like you that are up for a bit of fun :D
It is fun indeed, DI! :cool: :D I thought that is why everyone was here, duels and fort battles, the life in the wild WEST, and not the 21st century soap opera, obviously I was wrong! :indian:

Oh well, for now you and me are enough to set some rules for our soon coming duel. So, when, how, how many rounds? I mean, it is not enough to just duel a person once to decide who won, is it, nor will decide who's best if one just gets duelled on their back?

So, my proposal: when -> day - Saturday or Sunday (can be this weekend, as well as the next one) - for both to be able to check our character after duels and eventually adjust it, and also to give us time to be at full health and energy, hour - to be decided together as soon as you agree
how many rounds - 10 - 5 hits from your side, 5 from mine
who will start first - who's faster, but at the decided hour
winner - most damage inflicted, most pass outs inflicted
chat room - should be created for this event to avoid having one of our characters sleeping at the moment of the duel, so, would you be kind and create it, please?

Do we have a deal DI?

Any other details or changes you can think of can be added, as the above is open for discussion before we do anything. We have to agree to the smallest of details to avoid further sayings that one of us had the advantage. :D

And people that is a real challenge! And that is how I say the whole conflict should be solved too... :D

Edit: We also have to make sure no other player will hit us during our ongoing duels. That is smth that each has to deal on their side for the opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals, I'm all up for seeing a good ole fashioned duel but please don't post the exact times and dates here until after it's done .... you both have sufficient enemies that will see this as an opportunity to KO you. This is for the best interests of BOTH parties involved.

DeletedUser21630

Hey guys and gals, I'm all up for seeing a good ole fashioned duel but please don't post the exact times and dates here until after it's done .... you both have sufficient enemies that will see this as an opportunity to KO you. This is for the best interests of BOTH parties involved.

Hmmm... You might be right TJ... Let's see what DI has to say about it as well... :D

DeletedUser

Well if BliXem checks in then this is kind of how "family" is:

I personally loathe many of my "extended" family members in real life. I wouldn't accept a wedding invitation from them (but I would send a gift) and I wouldn't go to any family function they held short of a funeral, but if something bad happened to them like their house burning down, getting robbed, assaulted, hospitalized, whatever ... I'd be there to help them out because that's what a family does.

I was not really into the causes of this "war" until I looked up the postings of "builder attacks" on the IRF site, I saw that you have recorded 11 attacks against your builders for a total loss of 280 and ZERO KO's. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WHINING OVER THIS? Mors Jors hit me for 377 on a single duel and I had no problem with that ... however, as I discussed with MeanMonster and Coyote Coles both I do have a problem with the cowardly act of leaving a town just to travel back to your own town in "safety". What a coward, IMO. And I told MeanMonster at the time that I had no problem with IRF but if that's the way you guys duel as a town, then I would hold the town that welcomes him back as complicit in his actions ... he was back in your town a few hours later so that pretty much sealed the deal ... I gave about a five minute expletive laden rant in our chat rooms when I found the duplicity of your arguement ... CarolAnn was even considering dropping this "foolish" workers protection "rule" that many have adopted ... I have builders on other worlds that get dueled and I just hit back (ie - No WHINING) and the only reason I don't hit builders is because it's too easy, not a challenge to measure the mark of dueler by how many defenseless, helpless crippled people he can shoot in the back .... that's why I even stayed away from you personally on the last visit to your town (as a Character, the XP is not worth the time or effort and neither is the money).

So, let me ask you .... surely, you have more against our towns than these 11 builder duels ... don't you? Please tell me that you haven't thrown your entire alliance "under the bus" for these mere 11 duels?

Now as for being under "control" of our family, I have to ask if you've ever had one or been a part of one where everyone was always "under control". You've never gone against the wishes or instructions of your parents? EVER? Nor have any of your siblings .... EVER? And of course you've never had a cousin, Uncle, Aunt, Grandparent or anyone else in the family that has gone against the family "rules"? No traffic tickets, no assaults, no divorces, no convicted felons .... everyone is perfect in your world? Well we're managing a "family" of 25 towns and over 500 people and for the most part they are good playing members but we do have bad fish in our pond too. Sometimes they are shoppers, sometimes they don't understand the rules, sometimes they just don't care about rules (Hell, I've been hit three times in W11 by my own alliance members so I know there are people who can't read English or understand and follow simple rules) and sometimes they are just "rogue" players who enjoy causing problems (read the threads about people who don't like alliances and want to bring them down, you don't think someone who is anti-alliance could intentionally disrupt the game). But our organization has a "chain of command" and I haven't received any details of systematic builder attacks against your alliance (I don't consider 11 duels between December 31st and February 26th to be a pattern of behavior especially when there were NO KO's, very little money was taken and there is only one instance of a Shadow member making more than one attack on the same day - February 4th by Reckless). Let me know if your data is incomplete, I really am interested to see if there is truly a problem and if there is then we will do more than send out a request to not duel builders in the future (After this whole war thingy runs its course).

Tracker John, Ambassador and Marshall of Shadow Town Empire (Assistant to the Alliance founder, CarolAnn)

DeletedUser

jully ill make a chatroom, pm me in-game and we can discuss the other tings :D

DeletedUser

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the distinct sound of wind being taken out of the sails. Happy rowing!

DeletedUser

Should anyone want to know, Shadow is willing and ready to talk to any person, town, alliance, when they are ready to talk.

Just get a hold of any of the founders of Shadow HQ

Founder of The Shadow Towns Empire
Carolann

DeletedUser19861

Players moral and spirit already dead, what is there to talk about?