The Shadow Empire

DeletedUser15169

Does this thing REALLY generate bad feelings still? I learned a while back in this game, that it's exactly that, a simple game. Hehe this is why I rarely post or read the forums, takes TOOOO much time to read whining posts. I REALLLY need to visit some of my old friends on w11, wish I had more time to do so. Maybe when RAW is finished, Ill have LOTS of time to visit them ;)

DeletedUser16628

Talk you know what shadow can go do right?GOOD,MANIPULATION AND DECEIT FOR SURE.

DeletedUser

Shadow Founder Response

Very surprised by your reaction Infiniti99, especially I don't believe you've been apart of Shadow to really know what we are about.

Now, I know the founder & manager of BB, and did you know that if he wrote me a message I'd come to his aide, do you know why? Because we are friends, He's had my back, and I've offered mine. Rod, is a fine man.

If you believe we do good, great wonderful appreciated compliment!!

If you believe manipulation, only because we were forced to, it's a game and everyone who plays this game is manipulating in some way, your doing it right now by posting the Shadow is a manipulator, do you really want to ask all the towns that voluntarily vote to be part of our alliance, if they were manipulated?

If you believe deceit, well now that one really comes out of left field, I have you know, I have no deceitful part in my body. Do I play chess, yes, it's a game, do you call the person you are playing chess with deceitful, or playing the game, and thinking ahead. Or maybe, putting the right chess pieces in their place to say check mate. I really feel and that's why I like this game, that there is never a check mate, maybe a check every once in a while.

Basically, you sound bitter, I don't know you, to be bitter over you, I know that is not Real Life or Real World, I tell all those that come to me and inquire about shadow, that we want to have a fun experience, we want activity, active forums, active chatrooms. But most of all to go and have fun.

I don't believe you have to say cruel things between duelers to duelers, if they win, say Hey, good job. Hit our pure builders, and your town will be hit, either restricted, no workers hit, or unrestricted. If you hit the builder by mistake, shoot send me notification and go by our retaliation rule, 3 days of dueling to the guilty party or KO which ever comes first.

We constantly strive to let the towns and the duelers know that we don't like trash talk, it happens, and if it gets bad enough the person gets banned. Whether it be by the devs or by me (banned from all Shadow towns, and a note is sent) lol in world 10 we called them "bad egg" reports.

Do me a favor, before you go to bed, take a BC powder, I hear it's great for getting rid of headaches (faster because the aspirin is powdered) and when you wake up and feel better, give me a jingle, betcha we could be good friends.

Carolann

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you tell me what Raw's war has anything to do with the topic of The Shadow Empire?

DeletedUser

Vote has been done, and Shadow Empire is now practicing Free Range Dueling, with the exception of Shadow towns, Allies and NAP's

DeletedUser23737

Chicken hunting?

Hi Carol! :nowink:

What is free range dueling exactly? Is this a new feature of the west?

Has it something to do with chasing chickens and the Athols Foil? or is it just what everyone else has been doing since the dawn of the west?:dry:

Max.:indian:

DeletedUser16628

lmao--------------------------------------!!max that was funny.free range dueling okay carolann something new right.i leave the forum for a few days and you pass out these gems my my ,nice!

DeletedUser

Hi Carol! :nowink:

What is free range dueling exactly? Is this a new feature of the west?

Has it something to do with chasing chickens and the Athols Foil? or is it just what everyone else has been doing since the dawn of the west?:dry:

Max.:indian:
They will hit workers :D

DeletedUser

lmao--------------------------------------!!max that was funny.free range dueling okay carolann something new right.i leave the forum for a few days and you pass out these gems my my ,nice!

Glad to be of some service for you Infiniti99, I'm always up for good laughs.