The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow.. Soldiers and Duelers in Boothill are really "brave".. j dahl left his town, while fozzy4u ducked in the hotel immediately after seeing 2 of us from IJ.. Really 'brave' guys.. Way to defend your town.. :D

DeletedUser

I think what I meant is that I will be able to beat this guy in a week-four weeks under right circumstances... :) LOOK AT THE CONTEXT! NOT GET MORE DUELS WON, JUST BEAT HIM!

Are you sure thats what you thought you meant or did you mean what you thought?

And 4 weeks under the right circumstances but only 1 week if things go horribly wrong.
I like a man with a plan.

whatever, I think he just might do it at that, after all he did pretty well against a pure builder(as in NO duel skills) in work clothes. Just check the result

Total health points
- 29 HP

Total health points
- 28 HP j dahl wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $8 from godsarseii.

/sarcasm alert for those not bright enough to recognise it

DeletedUser

Are you sure thats what you thought you meant or did you mean what you thought?

And 4 weeks under the right circumstances but only 1 week if things go horribly wrong.
I like a man with a plan.

whatever, I think he just might do it at that, after all he did pretty well against a pure builder(as in NO duel skills) in work clothes. Just check the result

Total health points
- 29 HP

Total health points
- 28 HP j dahl wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $8 from godsarseii.

/sarcasm alert for those not bright enough to recognise it

<Sarcasm> wow.. looks like j dahl really has some potential.. he might be able to get better in a week or so </Sarcasm>

LOL :D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser14793

GC reminds me of the black knight. think they can beat everyone, but in reality they armless and legless.
First 1:45 is GC fighting against some random worker.
GC the black Kinghts

DeletedUser

Invested... no not really was just finishing up the mug quest. So I'll only be around for a few days. After that you have to travel to Dog Soldiers to get me.

I would have never thought of joining the vineyard extension if it wasn't for the hugfest thread.

DeletedUser

I'm sure somewhere in that itty bitty mind, whatever you just wrote made sense to you, but seeing as I don't have a mental microscope to sight your copious copulating, I will need you to give me insight into whatever the hell you're talking about that seems to be getting you off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL.. I don't think j dahl has any idea of what he's talking about.. o_O

Diggo11

What was this thread about again? Oh that's right, Mortician stats. So far you've discussed attacking workers, how overly large the MC "hugfest" is, whether IJ is allied to GC, how allegedly ignorant J Dahl is as well as fitting in two flame wars between Toko & Victor as well as Dr. No and DE. Good work guys.

Now does anyone have any COMPLETE alliance stats they want to throw in?

DeletedUser16008

:unsure: errr yea you have a point Diggo..

OK fort battles stats..

GC etc 3 losses

THP etc 3 Wins

MC Rock Trowing Contest 1 Loss